Blacks much more racist than Whites!

whites as a group are responsible for slavery even though no living whites had slaves and many have worked to uplift blacks in the last 50 years.

Whites as a group are responsible as in the only ones responsible for slavery ? What about the ones who sold the slaves to the whites, for whom were in Africa and were black ? It apears that it was a business deal between them all, where on the one hand you had business people looking for slave labor in the world, and found a people willing to sell their own people into slavery for money. Now this begs the question who are the slaves, and why were they sold by their people into slavery like that ?

If anything when the ships began arriving off the coast of Africa, they should have been attacked as an enemy force, but they weren't.

Undoubtedly they were welcomed with open arms for business in this manor but why ?

Many questions still remain in all of this, especially for the blacks and for the whites who are living today, and are always looking back trying to understand it all..

whites as a group are responsible for slavery even though no living whites had slaves and many have worked to uplift blacks in the last 50 years.

Whites as a group are responsible as in the only ones responsible for slavery ? What about the ones who sold the slaves to the whites, for whom were in Africa and were black ? It apears that it was a business deal between them all, where on the one hand you had business people looking for slave labor in the world, and found a people willing to sell their own people into slavery for money. Now this begs the question who are the slaves, and why were they sold by their people into slavery like that ?

If anything when the ships began arriving off the coast of Africa, they should have been attacked as an enemy force, but they weren't.

Undoubtedly they were welcomed with open arms for business in this manor but why ?

Many questions still remain in all of this, especially for the blacks and for the whites who are living today, and are always looking back trying to understand it all..
Actually, black slavery is a poor reason to continue this insane campaign of hate and blame against whitey and America.

The truth of the matter is, every race of people on every continent have been slaves and slave-owners at one time or other.

And every single one of us has ancestors who were both victim and perpetrator.....It's time we put an end to white guilt!

The sad part is many of you, who live in the south or in the Midwest are in, or what it appears to be, in isolated places where judgment of one's skin pigmentation still runs high. Try taking a trip down to California where everyone at least the majority get along. Down here we all face the same problems, have similar if not the same complaints about life. But the most trying thing for any white person to do is try to rationalize what they perceive as "black anger."

Are blacks much more racist than whites? No. Do a lot of blacks still hold contempt? Yes, but it depends where you go. In California we are much more liberal out here. Most people worry about gang violence than about racial violence, but there are sporadic incidents. This is not to say there are no African-American racist. Sure, but without justifying their behavior I will say that their position regarding race is nothing more than an emotional retaliation for generations of mistreatment and injustice. African-Americans shouldn't have to fight for a right to vote, or a right to eat in a restaurant, or fight for equality when this country was based off the principle notion that "all men are created equal."

This country in some way has failed to establish this notion and with the continuation of racism not just in the judicial system but even in the political spectrum where we see Obama being ridiculed constantly for his birth certificate, his college transcripts, or whether or not he was from Kenya. These are clear examples that society cannot accept the fact that a man of color in the highest office of land could reach such a pinnacle in American history. How could this be? Surely blacks are inferior? Surely they have the mental capacity of that of an ape.....Right....Isn't that what blacks are considered? Not human beings but some sub-species incapable of thinking individually right?

So if you want to address the black conscious perhaps you want to address the constant stimuli that bombards people of color. This nonsensical ideology is what fuels rage and contempt.

we see Obama being ridiculed constantly for his birth certificate, his college transcripts, or whether or not he was from Kenya. These are clear examples that society cannot accept the fact that a man of color in the highest office of land could reach such a pinnacle in American history.

Hold the phone. Wtf? You're going to need to establish the connection between those issues and the "clear example" you draw from it. Don't try to just drop that there and leave it at that.

My amazing power of observation tells me that blacks are by far the most racist people in America.

Does saying such a thing about a group that is suppose to be off limits to criticism make me a racist?

Blacks are easily the most racist group. The facts and stats prove it on many levels.

African-Americans shouldn't have to fight for a right to vote, or a right to eat in a restaurant, or fight for equality .

Why did you write this in the present tense?

The point is (thanks for being a grammar nazi) is that in history human beings shouldn't have to fight for something that was established in the development of this nation. My family shouldn't have had to do what the average citizen in this country took part in. A great deal of my family still hold contempt for a lot of whites because they lived in the south and had to endure burned crosses on their lawn or had to walk on the street when a white couple was walking on the sidewalk. Or a black man couldn't make eye contact with a white woman. folks in my family (which some are still alive today that recall those memories) still hold some contempt for being treated as an "other."

we see Obama being ridiculed constantly for his birth certificate, his college transcripts, or whether or not he was from Kenya. These are clear examples that society cannot accept the fact that a man of color in the highest office of land could reach such a pinnacle in American history.

Hold the phone. Wtf? You're going to need to establish the connection between those issues and the "clear example" you draw from it. Don't try to just drop that there and leave it at that.

The point is demonstrating the relationship between some blacks still holding contempt for past white racism in being treated as an "other." By other I'm referring to a non-human, non-American citizen. The example I gave with Obama is to demonstrate that the continuing bombardment of Obama "not being one of us" is clear sign of covert racism which is nothing more than confirmation bias to blacks who still hold contempt for white racism. If I'm an African-american who grew up in the south and I'm supposed to believe that we live in a country that is past slavery and made great strides to get past racism yet, I look at my president and all I see are ads saying:

"Where is Obama's birth certificate"

"Obama is a Muslim"

"Where is Obama's transcripts"

Then I look to see Youtube videos dedicated on whether or not Obama faked his birth certificate then I would believe that these are clear signs of racism and an alienation of Obama as an "other" kind of like how African-Americans were treated in the slavery-civil rights age. That was the point I was making

So you used the present tense in error? It's an important distinction.

My amazing power of observation tells me that blacks are by far the most racist people in America.

Does saying such a thing about a group that is suppose to be off limits to criticism make me a racist?

Blacks are easily the most racist group. The facts and stats prove it on many levels.

You generalization is mistaken. Can you prove that I, a black man is racist?

The example I gave with Obama is to demonstrate that the continuing bombardment of Obama "not being one of us" is clear sign of covert racism

How the hell is something both "clear" and "covert" at the same time? :confused:

So you used the present tense in error? It's an important distinction.

Fine. Call it an error but your correction is taking away of my message which I know, you know what I'm saying.

It's not a matter of wanting to correct you (which shouldn't make you so defensive anyway), but rather of wanting to be clear about what you are saying.

I look at my president and all I see are ads saying:

"Where is Obama's birth certificate"

"Obama is a Muslim"

"Where is Obama's transcripts"

Then I look to see Youtube videos dedicated on whether or not Obama faked his birth certificate then I would believe that these are clear signs of racism and an alienation of Obama as an "other" kind of like how African-Americans were treated in the slavery-civil rights age. That was the point I was making

You have not supported that point in any concrete way. Forget for a moment the color of the President's skin (if you can) and consider:

-He did IN FACT spend a considerable amount of time in a Muslim country as a youngster.
-He does IN FACT have a middle name that is common in the Muslim world.
-He did IN FACT have himself presented and promoted in public records as having been born abroad.
-He does IN FACT have close generational ties to a foreign country with which he has been associated in the past.
-He was IN FACT elected with very little experience for such a lofty position.
-He did IN FACT attend an elite, but - by the standards of most people - a very liberal university where he was honored for reasons not evident to most observers.

Does all or any of this mean that obama is not a natural born citizen, that he is a Muslim, or that he did not earn his honors at Harvard? Of course not. However, to suggest, given that all of the above is FACT, that the only possible reason for wondering about these matters must be racism, is simply irraitonal. That conclusion simply does not follow. Are some of the people who wonder loudly about these matters racist? It seems likely. Are some of the people who loudly dispute or dismiss these matters racist? It seems likely. To insist that there is a necessary correlation is just not logical.

The sad part is many of you, who live in the south or in the Midwest are in, or what it appears to be, in isolated places where judgment of one's skin pigmentation still runs high. Try taking a trip down to California where everyone at least the majority get along. Down here we all face the same problems, have similar if not the same complaints about life. But the most trying thing for any white person to do is try to rationalize what they perceive as "black anger."

Are blacks much more racist than whites? No. Do a lot of blacks still hold contempt? Yes, but it depends where you go. In California we are much more liberal out here. Most people worry about gang violence than about racial violence, but there are sporadic incidents. This is not to say there are no African-American racist. Sure, but without justifying their behavior I will say that their position regarding race is nothing more than an emotional retaliation for generations of mistreatment and injustice. African-Americans shouldn't have to fight for a right to vote, or a right to eat in a restaurant, or fight for equality when this country was based off the principle notion that "all men are created equal."

This country in some way has failed to establish this notion and with the continuation of racism not just in the judicial system but even in the political spectrum where we see Obama being ridiculed constantly for his birth certificate, his college transcripts, or whether or not he was from Kenya. These are clear examples that society cannot accept the fact that a man of color in the highest office of land could reach such a pinnacle in American history. How could this be? Surely blacks are inferior? Surely they have the mental capacity of that of an ape.....Right....Isn't that what blacks are considered? Not human beings but some sub-species incapable of thinking individually right?

So if you want to address the black conscious perhaps you want to address the constant stimuli that bombards people of color. This nonsensical ideology is what fuels rage and contempt.

Reginald Denny doesn't agree.

You generalization is mistaken. Can you prove that I, a black man is racist?
IMO, holding another specific race responsible for all of life's problems is an obvious indication of racism.

The fact that blacks play the race card every time they are rejected, disrespected, disagreed with, told no, told maybe, told to wait, turned down, turned away, denied access or denied anything, they shout "racism" and blame whitey.

Therefore, I think I may be able to prove your racism with your own words by asking you to read your last few posts where you will find instances of yourself placing blame on whitey.

I hope you don't think of me as a racist for disagreeing with you but I believe there is very little hope of that being the case....I would like to add that despite your racism, you appear to be a very reasonable man Aristotle.

Dislike what you want as much as you damn well please. Let's just say that Whites maybe judgmental towards violence and laziness, but blacks are the ones going around beating the hell out of whites nearly daily.

Blacks seem to be more racist. Blacks need to step up or expect to be disliked. Telling me to shut up isn't going to stop it.

The democrats are doing a serious disservice to the black community shielding them. They need to step up and become part of society.

Last edited:
Dislike what you want as much as you damn well please. Let's just say that Whites maybe judgmental towards violence and laziness, but blacks are the ones going around beating the hell out of whites nearly daily.

Blacks seem to be more racist. Blacks need to step up or expect to be disliked. Telling me to shut up isn't going to stop it.

The democrats are doing a serious disservice to the black community shielding them. They need to step up and become part of society.

Fool!

California said it all.....wow

Forum List

Back