Blacks commiting more violent crime !!

Let's see... when black "activists" complain that all the black men are in jail, we're supposed to cry.

But if a white person suggests that blacks have a high chance of being arrested, we're supposed to attack that white person as a "racist."

Um.

Ever wonder why white guys go crazy and post "racist" stuff on the Internet anonymously?

I mean, what else can we do?

I really feel for you if you are this pathetic and stupid

How about we look at this another way, I don't know if the figures are true nor do I care. A couple things to think about, one is white people are a majority in most of this country, black people a minority. You can figure it out

Secondly, as a percentage more black people are impoverished than white, and as a percentage more white people are better off. I'm not making excuses for the action but if i think when you look at it in such a general way you make more room for error. It's not pearly racially motivated, I think it is more as a result of socio-economic conditions.

I'm sure I lost all you idiots as soon I use a hyphenated concept, but you can't teach those who wish not be taught.

And yet during the depression(1929-32)when the ratio of poor to rich was much greater than now the crime rate was lower.Of course we were then primarily a white nation(read civilized).

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

I really feel for you if you are this pathetic and stupid

How about we look at this another way, I don't know if the figures are true nor do I care. A couple things to think about, one is white people are a majority in most of this country, black people a minority. You can figure it out

Secondly, as a percentage more black people are impoverished than white, and as a percentage more white people are better off. I'm not making excuses for the action but if i think when you look at it in such a general way you make more room for error. It's not pearly racially motivated, I think it is more as a result of socio-economic conditions.

I'm sure I lost all you idiots as soon I use a hyphenated concept, but you can't teach those who wish not be taught.

And yet during the depression(1929-32)when the ratio of poor to rich was much greater than now the crime rate was lower.Of course we were then primarily a white nation(read civilized).

the average iq of a black is 70 !!! border line retarded !! this may be the reason they act like animals !!!

the average iq of a black is 70 !!! !!!

Wow, is that what they told you at stormfront? That's only 60 higher than you! Wow!

Do yourself and the world a favor and shut the fuck up.

These shoes aren't even on sale! They cost from $180.00 up to $500.00.

How many stampeders are otherwise "poor"?

If white people were doing to black people what black people are doing to their own, it would make world wide headlines as genocide.

Is there anything to support these allegations other than a black stormfront? Or, is a black stormfront okay, but a white supremacist stormfront wrong?

good points. blacks are much more likely to commit crimes, especially across racial lines. there are only about 1/6 as many blacks compared to whites. if black culture got its shit together and managed to cut black crime in half, and then in half again, it would still be worse than the white rate.

How many white men sexual assaulted you, Bass v. whatever? Common. Be real. Most petty criminals are black and Hispanic. But, we end up with White criminals like Nixon or GW Bush, and well, what can I say? Does this shit matter anymore? Does it matter what race who is or whom the victims were?

Last edited:
In case you didn't get your Air Jordans from a store, just steal them from someone else. A handy application of violence will put those Jordans in your hands. And won't cost you a cent.

How far away are we from Shoe Equality? Tax the rich to buy the shoes.

Woman's Face Slashed, Man Beaten and Robbed of Air Jordans | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

A 19-year-old Houston-area man says he was beaten and a friend was slashed in the face as a group of men robbed him of his new pair of expensive Air Jordan shoes.

Forum List

Back