Blacks commiting more violent crime !!

Even asking the question of why blacks commit such a disproportionate amount of crime is racist. Best ignore it and pretend it's not happening. That will fix it.

Indeed, this is the politically correct status quo.

However it it a status quo perpetrated by both Stormfrunt members [sic], Black Leaders, and whites in places like CT that have, "A BLACK FRIEND who is a DOCTOR."

A realistic analysis of statistics clearly shows that a disproportionate number of blacks are imprisoned, are convicted of violent crime, are impoverished, had ancestors who were enslaved, and whose MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME IS FROM GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if your family (regardless of skin tone) has been dependent on government charity for generations, then you will not developed a very high value for individuals, individual property, individual achievement, and self-respect

In my career I have represented several hundred black men and seen a disproportionate number of INNOCENT black men sent to prison, convicted by their own behavior. There is nothing more depressing. I have literally begged black men, that I knew for a fact were innocent to stop acting out and be cooperative. There is nothing genetic or endemic to black people that disposes them to violence or to commit crimes. There is a huge societal "understanding" and a tacit permission for it. The very fact that the issue cannot be discussed rationally or even mentioned is almost an insurance the circumstances will only get worse. A store clerk asked to see a receipt, she deserves to be beaten up. A server didn't give you enough french fries, tear up that Mickey Ds. There is no expectation of punishment for these acts. This kind of violence is, instead, expected to be understood and explained away.

Even asking the question of why blacks commit such a disproportionate amount of crime is racist. Best ignore it and pretend it's not happening. That will fix it.

However it it a status quo perpetrated by both Stormfrunt members [sic], Black Leaders, and whites in places like CT that have, "A BLACK FRIEND who is a DOCTOR."

A realistic analysis of statistics clearly shows that a disproportionate number of blacks are imprisoned, are convicted of violent crime, are impoverished, had ancestors who were enslaved, and whose MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME IS FROM GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if your family (regardless of skin tone) has been dependent on government charity for generations, then you will not developed a very high value for individuals, individual property, individual achievement, and self-respect

In my career I have represented several hundred black men and seen a disproportionate number of INNOCENT black men sent to prison, convicted by their own behavior. There is nothing more depressing. I have literally begged black men, that I knew for a fact were innocent to stop acting out and be cooperative. There is nothing genetic or endemic to black people that disposes them to violence or to commit crimes. There is a huge societal "understanding" and a tacit permission for it. The very fact that the issue cannot be discussed rationally or even mentioned is almost an insurance the circumstances will only get worse. A store clerk asked to see a receipt, she deserves to be beaten up. A server didn't give you enough french fries, tear up that Mickey Ds. There is no expectation of punishment for these acts. This kind of violence is, instead, expected to be understood and explained away.

I'm confused, how can these men be innocent but than still go to prison because of their own behavior? :confused:

I'm confused, how can these men be innocent but than still go to prison because of their own behavior? :confused:

KnDz is saying that he believes that blacks behave in ways that are excused.

This allows their misbehaviour to escalate to a SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENSE..... Or at least it serves as evidence that they are certainly capable of more serious offense.

My point is that the "huge societal permission" for misbehaviour is NOT limited to blacks; but if you have ANY group that has not been responsible for themselves for GENERATIONS, then that group will not respect individuals or their property, regardless of whatever expectations society has.

As between a white defendant and a black defendant:
A black is more likely to refuse to cooperate with his attorney. Less likely to want to pursue a viable defense and demand that his defense be urban rage or recompense for past slavery or historical wrongs. A black defendant is more likely to act out in the courtroom. Throw gang signs, sneer at the jury, smirk at the witnesses, shout out profanities, lunge at the witnesses or sometimes the judge. By the time the jury is ready to render a verdict they don't care whether the man might be truly innocent. They want him put away as fast as possible. A white defendant is going to act like an altar boy. Smile sweetly, work with his attorney to pursue all available defenses, be polite, follow instructions by never making eye contact with anyone. Appear sympathetic with the witnesses. By the time this guy gets to verdict, the jury is convinced that this nice man couldn't possibly have done it.

While it is true that white defendants also wig out in the courtroom, it happens far less than with black men. It does not happen with innocent white men. Whatever the race, I can tell you that person is going away for a very long time whether or not they committed the crime itself. Preserving that street cred must be worth it.

It's worse than sad, it is TRAGIC. When you see old cases reopened and innocent black men getting released after ten or fifteen years behind bars, what you don't see is the courtroom theater that put them there.

Sad sad sad. It's racist to even point this out. That might be the most tragic of all.

A black is more likely to refuse to cooperate with his attorney. Less likely to want to pursue a viable defense and demand that his defense be urban rage or recompense for past slavery or historical wrongs. A black defendant is more likely to act out in the courtroom. Throw gang signs, sneer at the jury, smirk at the witnesses, shout out profanities, lunge at the witnesses or sometimes the judge. By the time the jury is ready to render a verdict they don't care whether the man might be truly innocent. They want him put away as fast as possible. A white defendant is going to act like an altar boy. Smile sweetly, work with his attorney to pursue all available defenses, be polite, follow instructions by never making eye contact with anyone. Appear sympathetic with the witnesses. By the time this guy gets to verdict, the jury is convinced that this nice man couldn't possibly have done it.

While it is true that white defendants also wig out in the courtroom, it happens far less than with black men. It does not happen with innocent white men. Whatever the race, I can tell you that person is going away for a very long time whether or not they committed the crime itself. Preserving that street cred must be worth it.

It's worse than sad, it is TRAGIC. When you see old cases reopened and innocent black men getting released after ten or fifteen years behind bars, what you don't see is the courtroom theater that put them there.

Sad sad sad. It's racist to even point this out. That might be the most tragic of all.

I don't have that much experience in the court room to see for myself whether what you are saying is right or wrong, for whats its worth I don't think what you are saying is racist.

sounds like the blacks that act as you say they do are guilty !!

:wtf:

That's the point, Sherlock.

Not always. Most suspects are guilty. Some people who are guilty can get off.

Imagine this. You are a juror. The victim is on the stand testifying. In one instance:

You notice that man who is the defendant has started to cry so moved by sympathy.

Another man who is the defendant shouts out "the bitch had it coming".

Who are you going to find most likely to be guilty? In which case will you, as a juror, most weigh your consideration of the evidence toward guilt?

It doesn't matter what the race of either defendant or victim is. Unfortunately the liklihood is that in the majority of instances where a defendant convicts himself, he is going to be black. An attorney can, beg, plead, try to work around it, or throw up their hands and quit. Not to say that this kind of behavior is exhibited by ALL black defendants. Or even a majority of black defendants. It is exhibited by a disproportionate number of black defendants as compared to other races.

Further clarification, it is exhibited by a disproportionate number of African American defendants. Foreign blacks, Africans, Carribians don't generally do this. Ah HA! Further proof, if any is necessary, that this is not racial. It is not some genetic predisposition. It is sociological.

Maybe they had the most stupid and incompetent lawyer in the universe?

Maybe they had the most stupid and incompetent lawyer in the universe?
sounds like the defendant is the idiot !!

You racist apes are retarded, its the job of the prosecution to prove via credible evidence that a crime has been committed. Most blacks who are convicted are poor and get crappy legal representation so most often even innocent blacks are force to go to prison by way of plea bargaining, some exceptions like this do happen with public defenders:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-11-21/story/legacy-brenton-butler-case

In most other cases when the public defender doesn't give a damn this kid would been forced to plea bargain and go to jail. The eye witness who was the victim's husband lied deliberately and yet the white racists would have bought his testimony. The trial was racism displayed at its best because no white kid would have endured this.

Speaking of trying to tie behavior to race's what would you say about the race of people who commit this kind of behavior?

White Watch: White Racist Stabs Illinois Law Professor In The Throat At Train Station

White Watch: 'My little princess': Chilling Facebook photos of missing nine-year-old girl... posted by 'killer who beat her with a brick and cut up her body with hand saw'

White Watch: White Man may have infected thousands with HIV

My point isn't to say whites are worse, but for the white racist to stop sugarcoating and downplaying white crime.

We aren't talking about people committing crimes, but people who are innocent of committing crimes yet find the need to act out their "rage" in the courtroom and get convicted for being an asshole whether or not they committed a crime.

In that case, the prosecutor knows he doesn't have to put on a credible case, or much of any case. The show off is going to do it all for him. What's sad is I see the same ideas here that permeate the minds of the idiots who end up shackled to their chairs wearing a spit mask. Or, just taken to a cell in holding with a closed circuit tv. Same thinking. Same exact thinking.

It is certainly not going to get better any time soon.

Speaking of trying to tie behavior to race's what would you say about the race of people who commit this kind of behavior?

White Watch: White Racist Stabs Illinois Law Professor In The Throat At Train Station

White Watch: 'My little princess': Chilling Facebook photos of missing nine-year-old girl... posted by 'killer who beat her with a brick and cut up her body with hand saw'

White Watch: White Man may have infected thousands with HIV

My point isn't to say whites are worse, but for the white racist to stop sugarcoating and downplaying white crime.

You are making the wrong point in any case. The point is not that whites commit crimes, or even horrible crimes. It's that blacks commit crimes disproportionate to their numbers. The worst part is, and it is probably the worst point of all, black people commit crimes against black people that if done by whites could only be considered systematic genocide. Whoever identified such a level of violence as systematic genocide would be absolutely correct.

We have no problem identifying genocide when it happens in Africa. All peoples of all colors and ethnicities knew that Rwanda was genocide. That was identified fairly quickly. It just can't be identified in Philadelphia!

You racist apes are retarded, its the job of the prosecution to prove via credible evidence that a crime has been committed. Most blacks who are convicted are poor and get crappy legal representation so most often even innocent blacks are force to go to prison by way of plea bargaining, some exceptions like this do happen with public defenders:

The legacy of the Brenton Butler case | jacksonville.com

In most other cases when the public defender doesn't give a damn this kid would been forced to plea bargain and go to jail. The eye witness who was the victim's husband lied deliberately and yet the white racists would have bought his testimony. The trial was racism displayed at its best because no white kid would have endured this.
you know for a fact that they committed the crimes !!! and many are repeat offenders !!!

To be fair, it is a well established fact that blacks do commit more violent crimes. Both proportionate to their population percentage, and in real numbers. What you make of that, or how you explain that is up for debate - but that is the simple truth of it unfortunately.

martinsamerica.com

To be fair, it is a well established fact that blacks do commit more violent crimes. Both proportionate to their population percentage, and in real numbers. What you make of that, or how you explain that is up for debate - but that is the simple truth of it unfortunately.

martinsamerica.com
and it will never change !!to better yorself you have to take responsibility for your own mistakes !!! and blacks are never,never,going to do that !!!

martinsamerica.com

I think the muslimes are a bigger threat than the Blacks

Not far from where I live, a White girl was housesitting and a Black dude with two White girls broke into the home. The girl was killed and the house was burgularized. All of them were caught. One of the White girls was 17 yrs old. This is our society TODAY!! You can blame the black race or the white race or the devil all you want. No matter who you want to blame, it is not going to get better.

Forum List

Back