Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

It's tragic that the victims who were murdered by Dylan Roof were not "racist".

Had they been so, they would not have welcomed him into their church to pray with them, instead, they would have told him to get out, and likely would still be alive.

Given that blacks are culturally racist, i's a given a black church is very racist. If Roof really felt so welcomed, why did he shoot up the place? If the church isn't racist, how come there weren't other white people there? Calling itself an "African" church right in its name isn't exactly non-racist, shithead.

At least Roof had the excuse of being batshit crazy. What excuse do you and the general negro community have for being asshole racists? You have nothing but lame excuses for your evil.

Practically every white church in America is very welcoming of blacks. And, unlike black churches, white churches won't make an issue of race and drive black people away as black churches do against white people. BTW, the reason white churches exist is because blacks are racist and want to go to black churches.

You must be the dumbest Neanderthal in the civilized world, and apparantley not old enough to recall segregation....you know that period in time when blacks were legally forced in everyday life into a seperate but UNEQUAL existence.

Most churches all over the world predominately reflect the community's that they serve, you lowlife, racist, piece of swine shit.

Do you recall the church bombing in Alabama when backward thinking bottom feeding KKK mutants like you killed innocent women and children? And they actually were found not guilty?

Roof was no different than you. He started out as an unhinged nut on social media and cesspool forums like this until he went completely off the rails. You're no different.

SCUM.
White churches are far and away more racially diverse than the average black church.

Minorities are actively encouraged to go to predominately white churches and are generally overrepresented, while many black churches are extremely hostile to whites and only ever attract white people who hate themselves.

Bullshit.
Not too many people would actually dare to disagree with my post.

It is almost impossible to even cherry-pick examples to the contrary.

No. It is entirely possible. Because your post post is a fantasy. I doubt that you even attend church, and given your paranoia about "anti white" conspiracies you would likely shit ypur pants if any blacks showed up at a church that you attend.

Given that blacks are culturally racist, i's a given a black church is very racist. If Roof really felt so welcomed, why did he shoot up the place? If the church isn't racist, how come there weren't other white people there? Calling itself an "African" church right in its name isn't exactly non-racist, shithead.

At least Roof had the excuse of being batshit crazy. What excuse do you and the general negro community have for being asshole racists? You have nothing but lame excuses for your evil.

Practically every white church in America is very welcoming of blacks. And, unlike black churches, white churches won't make an issue of race and drive black people away as black churches do against white people. BTW, the reason white churches exist is because blacks are racist and want to go to black churches.

You must be the dumbest Neanderthal in the civilized world, and apparantley not old enough to recall segregation....you know that period in time when blacks were legally forced in everyday life into a seperate but UNEQUAL existence.

Most churches all over the world predominately reflect the community's that they serve, you lowlife, racist, piece of swine shit.

Do you recall the church bombing in Alabama when backward thinking bottom feeding KKK mutants like you killed innocent women and children? And they actually were found not guilty?

Roof was no different than you. He started out as an unhinged nut on social media and cesspool forums like this until he went completely off the rails. You're no different.

SCUM.
White churches are far and away more racially diverse than the average black church.

Minorities are actively encouraged to go to predominately white churches and are generally overrepresented, while many black churches are extremely hostile to whites and only ever attract white people who hate themselves.

Bullshit.
Not too many people would actually dare to disagree with my post.

It is almost impossible to even cherry-pick examples to the contrary.

No. It is entirely possible. Because your post post is a fantasy. I doubt that you even attend church, and given your paranoia about "anti white" conspiracies you would likely shit ypur pants if any blacks showed up at a church that you attend.
I have attended plenty of church over the course of my life thanks to my grandmother and uncle making me when I was a child. There are more blacks in white Catholic churches than whites in most black Protestant churches, and there aren't many black Catholics outside of the African continent. Not to mention the many blacks at Christ Gospel, where my stepfather attends.

I even worked the election polls at a nearly all black church.

Bullshit. All if you "alt right" wackos talk out of both sides of your corrupt, crazy mouths.

On any given day you talk about how "dangerous" predominately black communities are then you have the stones to state that the churches in the same communities are hostile? And then have the nerve to state that "predominately white churches encourage "minorities" to attend? You must be referring to Asians and Hispanics, certainly not blacks.

Nature cursed the negro with a simple brain. Democrats have cursed the negro with broken character. They idea that black churches, which are obsessed with race and being racist, are welcoming to whites is stupid. Yeah, blacks can be ostensibly welcoming of whites who are busy apologizing for being white or handing out money. But, whites have nothing to apologize for, unless giving black kids an expensive education, a warm home, and full stomach is something to apologize for. The black churches don't even have anything to worry about when accepting whites, like being disruptive or stealing purses.

White churches, on the other hand, are very welcoming of blacks and the preachers don't play the race card.

Bullshit. All if you "alt right" wackos talk out of both sides of your corrupt, crazy mouths.

On any given day you talk about how "dangerous" predominately black communities are then you have the stones to state that the churches in the same communities are hostile? And then have the nerve to state that "predominately white churches encourage "minorities" to attend? You must be referring to Asians and Hispanics, certainly not blacks.

Nature cursed the negro with a simple brain. Democrats have cursed the negro with broken character. They idea that black churches, which are obsessed with race and being racist, are welcoming to whites is stupid. Yeah, blacks can be ostensibly welcoming of whites who are busy apologizing for being white or handing out money. But, whites have nothing to apologize for, unless giving black kids an expensive education, a warm home, and full stomach is something to apologize for. The black churches don't even have anything to worry about when accepting whites, like being disruptive or stealing purses.

White churches, on the other hand, are very welcoming of blacks and the preachers don't play the race card.

You are a white supremacist Caucasoid. Nothing that you have to say changes that fact.

That being said, YOUR brain is about as "simple" as a trained dogs.

The original race card.

Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution,:

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

Forum List

Back