Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

We live in a system of global system of racism -white supremacy and that system is global. And there is not one country, one blade of grass, one molecule of air you can point to, that has not been affected by the system of racism - white supremacy
So why can't you go to a black-run country and live there? Where are all the blacks running away from the USA and Western Europe to go live in a black-run African country? Instead they're drowning to get to Europe.
There is no such thing as a black run country that is not subject to white supremacy. And if I'm wrong. Name one ? The white supremacist have Africa and the Carribbean in their pocket. We see the prime example of this with Robert Mugabe who tried to return the land back to the natives. There is no were to go on this planet. We are totally and completly dominated by white supremacy on this plane.

Now do not take that to mean that white people are better. That means they are in a superior position. That is all it means and they use that position to enforce there white supremacy.

How far back in history are you going to find it? You go back far enough, it was all primitive tribal warfare and chaos and lawlessness.

I think 20th Century countries around the world shook most of that off. Even the underdeveloped ones. From the Caribbean to Africa..

He's gone back as far as he needs to go back. And he is right. No these nations have not shook that off.

That's not specific enough to assess the effect today of all that history. Or to measure progress in freedom and equality. Or for THAT matter the progress of the larger package of Civil Liberties. Of which Civil Rights is just a part.

We were kneeling to Kings 250 years ago in America and living on his land. With not a lot of Civil Liberties. 400 years ago we were mostly STILL vassels and serfs.

VERY FEW people determined the RULES of the road 300 years ago.

Effects of colonialism on Africa's past and present

The effects of colonialism past and present are visible all over Africa. It is not an overstatement when Edem Kodjo, author of ‘Africa Tomorrow’ describes the condition of African as “torn away from his past, propelled into a universe fashioned from outside that suppresses his values, and dumbfounded by a cultural invasion that marginalises him. The African,... is today the deformed image of others. ”

Effects of colonialism on Africa's past and present | Pambazuka News

No these nations have not just mostly shook it off. This was a speech in 2012.

From a paper written on this matter.

The Impact of Colonialism on African Economic Development
Joshua Dwayne Settles University of Tennessee - Knoxville

The imposition of colonialism on Africa altered its history forever. African modes of thought, patterns of cultural development, and ways of life were forever impacted by the change in political structure brought about by
colonialism. The African economy was significantly changed by the Atlantic slave trade through the process of imperialism and the economic policies that accompanied colonization. Prior to the "Scramble for Africa," or the official
partition of Africa by the major European nations, African economies were advancing in every area, particularly in the area of trade. The aim of colonialism is to exploit the physical, human, and economic resources of an
area to benefit the colonizing nation. European powers pursued this goal by encouraging the development of a commodity based trading system, a cash crop agriculture system, and by building a trade network linking the total
economic output of a region to the demands of the colonizing state. The development of colonialism and the partition of Africa by the European colonial powers arrested the natural development of the African economic system.

trace.tennessee.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1182&...

Another study done on the issue.

Effects of Colonization

Around the world today, intractable conflict is found in many areas that were once colonized or controlled by Western European or Soviet powers (i.e., Africa, the Balkans, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America). The source of many of these protracted conflicts, in large part, lies in past colonial or Soviet policies, and especially those regarding territorial boundaries, the treatment of indigenous populations, the privileging of some groups over others, the uneven distribution of wealth, local governmental infrastructures, and the formation of non-democratic or non-participatory governmental systems. It is therefore essential, if one wants to understand intractable conflict and its causes, to examine not only the issues and problems of the moment, but also influential historical factors -- most notably, past colonial and Soviet policies -- and their lingering effects.

Effects of Colonization | Beyond Intractability

We live in a system of global system of racism -white supremacy and that system is global. And there is not one country, one blade of grass, one molecule of air you can point to, that has not been affected by the system of racism - white supremacy
So why can't you go to a black-run country and live there? Where are all the blacks running away from the USA and Western Europe to go live in a black-run African country? Instead they're drowning to get to Europe.
There is no such thing as a black run country that is not subject to white supremacy. And if I'm wrong. Name one ? The white supremacist have Africa and the Carribbean in their pocket. We see the prime example of this with Robert Mugabe who tried to return the land back to the natives. There is no were to go on this planet. We are totally and completly dominated by white supremacy on this plane.

Now do not take that to mean that white people are better. That means they are in a superior position. That is all it means and they use that position to enforce there white supremacy.

How far back in history are you going to find it? You go back far enough, it was all primitive tribal warfare and chaos and lawlessness.

I think 20th Century countries around the world shook most of that off. Even the underdeveloped ones. From the Caribbean to Africa..

He's gone back as far as he needs to go back. And he is right. No these nations have not shook that off.

That's not specific enough to assess the effect today of all that history. Or to measure progress in freedom and equality. Or for THAT matter the progress of the larger package of Civil Liberties. Of which Civil Rights is just a part.

We were kneeling to Kings 250 years ago in America and living on his land. With not a lot of Civil Liberties. 400 years ago we were mostly STILL vassels and serfs.

Well no, this was not the kings land, it belonged to about 400 tribes or nations that were already here. I was never a vassel or serf. And if I want to pay how you guys do, you weren't ether. But I'm not going to do that.

So then "we" is the problem here, you seem to think "we" all have the same history and " we" don't.

Paul was specific enough if you want to recognize this reality.

Wow! For someone who claims to make no assumptions it seems you've made a rather outstanding assumption in the above statement.

So, If a White man was to say anything (presumably offensive) to you it wouldn't end well for him and you wouldn't just punch him in the face. That is not only an angry declaration, unless your contempt for White men is so complete you believe yourself to be capable of physically punishing each, every, and all of them at your will.

I wonder if it's ever occurred to you that some Whites are reluctant to speak their minds in the presence of Blacks because, rather than being fearful, they either don't wish to injure feelings or they simply wish to avoid an ugly, uncivilized confrontation.
There was a time when whites could say anything black people and they knew black people could not do anything about it. The reason white people do not do it now is simply because the white supremacist is a coward. O sure, they are big and bad when the odds are in their favour.

But yes, if you were or any white man was to get in my face. You have picked on the wrong black man. In Jujitsu, we have soft hand techniques such as joint locks, which are extremely painful and very effective.

These can be used as an effective way to stop a white boy who wants to cause trouble and this would happen with no/little residual damage. Since it is a defensive technique and no overt physical moves (like punches) are made, law enforcement would have a very difficult time proving any type of violence occurred.

Having read your messages I'm convinced you are intelligent. So I wonder if you will agree that the word, racism, is broadly over-used and that it means different things to different people. And I'd like you to tell me what that word means to you. I'm asking this question because I honestly don't know if those Blacks who call me a racist are right or not.

Thanks in advance for an honest reply..
Racism a global system of people who classify themselves as "White" and are dedicated to mistreating/subjugating everyone they classify as not "White" for their (White people's) benefit.

At its core, White Supremacy is about the White collective's ability to function in an organized, codified manner for the benefit of the entire unit. White people are effective individually because they are effective collectively.

Last edited:
But because of what presently is happening in Europe and Scandinavia I am extremely concerned about existing and potential problems with the flood of Middle-Eastern, Indonesian, Asian and African "refugees," the majority of whom may properly be called invaders and should be removed asap by any means necessary. These people represent a demonstrated and self-professed lethal threat to the existing social structure of White Western culture and they should be dealt with accordingly.
  • What do you mean by invaders ?
  • How should they be removed ?
  • How do they represent a lethal threat to the existing social structure of White Western culture?
  • What is white western culture ?

Though they think they do.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.. I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.

Think you know white people, huh? Well ask your question, or state your supposition, and find out. I'll give you as straight an answer as I can, as long as it's not something lame like, "Why do you smell like wet dogs?" Dude; 1. I don't know, and 2. That's kinda rude.

Oh, ask me questions about sex and dating. I love those spicy ones.
Middle class whites don't get lumped in with rich whites.

Rich whites are the GOP elite. They run the party.

Middle class and poor whites are the minions.

Who do you think runs the DNC, hypocrite?

Wow! For someone who claims to make no assumptions it seems you've made a rather outstanding assumption in the above statement.

So, If a White man was to say anything (presumably offensive) to you it wouldn't end well for him and you wouldn't just punch him in the face. That is not only an angry declaration, unless your contempt for White men is so complete you believe yourself to be capable of physically punishing each, every, and all of them at your will.

I wonder if it's ever occurred to you that some Whites are reluctant to speak their minds in the presence of Blacks because, rather than being fearful, they either don't wish to injure feelings or they simply wish to avoid an ugly, uncivilized confrontation.

But yes, if you were or any white man was to get in my face. You have picked on the wrong black man. In Jujitsu, we have soft hand techniques such as joint locks, which are extremely painful and very effective.

:lmao:

The effects of colonialism past and present are visible all over Africa. It is not an overstatement when Edem Kodjo, author of ‘Africa Tomorrow’ describes the condition of African as “torn away from his past, propelled into a universe fashioned from outside that suppresses his values, and dumbfounded by a cultural invasion that marginalises him. The African,... is today the deformed image of others. ”

The imposition of colonialism on Africa altered its history forever. African modes of thought, patterns of cultural development, and ways of life were forever impacted by the change in political structure brought about by
colonialism. The African economy was significantly changed by the Atlantic slave trade through the process of imperialism and the economic policies that accompanied colonization. Prior to the "Scramble for Africa," or the official
partition of Africa by the major European nations, African economies were advancing in every area, particularly in the area of trade. The aim of colonialism is to exploit the physical, human, and economic resources of an
area to benefit the colonizing nation. European powers pursued this goal by encouraging the development of a commodity based trading system, a cash crop agriculture system, and by building a trade network linking the total
economic output of a region to the demands of the colonizing state. The development of colonialism and the partition of Africa by the European colonial powers arrested the natural development of the African economic system.

Effects of Colonization

Around the world today, intractable conflict is found in many areas that were once colonized or controlled by Western European or Soviet powers (i.e., Africa, the Balkans, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America). The source of many of these protracted conflicts, in large part, lies in past colonial or Soviet policies, and especially those regarding territorial boundaries, the treatment of indigenous populations, the privileging of some groups over others, the uneven distribution of wealth, local governmental infrastructures, and the formation of non-democratic or non-participatory governmental systems. It is therefore essential, if one wants to understand intractable conflict and its causes, to examine not only the issues and problems of the moment, but also influential historical factors -- most notably, past colonial and Soviet policies -- and their lingering effects.

The only problem is some Europeans, and Asians who were colonized are doing much better than Africans.

What do you mean by invaders ?
Click on the link in my Signature Line (below) and you'll see what I mean in brilliant color.

How should they be removed ?
By any means necessary.

How do they represent a lethal threat to the existing social structure of White Western culture?
Again, go to the link in my Signature Line. If what you see doesn't answer your question you've been living in a really bad ghetto for far too long.

What is white western culture ?
For one thing it is the culture which has provided the highest standard of living for Blacks compared with any other nation in the world. It's time you acknowledged that.

Well no, this was not the kings land, it belonged to about 400 tribes or nations that were already here. I was never a vassel or serf. And if I want to pay how you guys do, you weren't ether. But I'm not going to do that.

So then "we" is the problem here, you seem to think "we" all have the same history and " we" don't.

Can't recognize "realities" from folks who can't place times and dates on their claims. OR -- simply don't WANT to discuss at any level other their lecturing others. And why are YOU speaking for Paul anyways?

Siamese twins or something?

BTW -- THE KING stole the initial land FROM those tribes and made it his. As I said, 250 years ago -- POWER AND CONTROL was concentrated in VERY few hands. That's why TIME LINES and dates are important...

Effects of Colonization

Some day someone will do research on the effects of colonization on Europe.

Multiculturalism and mass invasions have destroyed the continent.

The natives of Southern Africa are not Bantus, moron.

BTW, what about the natives of Europe having their lands stolen by "refugees" and the EU?

Racism a global system of people who classify themselves as "White" and are dedicated to mistreating/subjugating everyone they classify as not "White" for their (White people's) benefit.
There was a time when Muslims (then called, Moslems) sought to dominate the Western world and did succeed to some extent, during which time their brutal cruelties, their total subjugation and mistreatment of the Western peoples they'd conquered, remain as historical legends and were the motivation for nine Holy Crusades. So dominance is by no means an exclusively White province. It is in fact as natural an occurrence as the changing influences of weather and it occurs within the purview of every animal species. One will always dominate.

While it may be said that slavery is the embodiment of subjugation and mistreatment it must be noted that slavery in America was not effected by White people, alone. The Black African slaves who arrived in America were brought here by mainly Arab (Muslim) traders who had purchased them from other Black African tribesmen who had captured and sold their fellow ("brother" and "sister") Blacks into slavery. But while this does not excuse the cruelty of those White Americans who brutally exploited their captive slaves it must be noted that the practice was limited to a specific region and was denounced by a substantial percentage of the total White American population.

At its core, White Supremacy is about the White collective's ability to function in an organized, codified manner for the benefit of the entire unit. White people are effective individually because they are effective collectively.
Can't argue with that.

In anthropological terms this kind of cooperative efficiency is the key to survival of and dominance by any animal species or sub-species. Right now, in the world of human animals, the White sub-species is being threatened by a non-White sub-species (Muslims, again). If the Muslims are successful there is sufficient evidence in history to assure you that the "subjugation" and "mistreatment" you've referred to will take on new meaning and will make White people seem like soft and gentle souls by comparison.

Effects of Colonization

One question: Considering that conquest and dominance in the animal world is as natural as are wind and tides, why is it these beleaguered Africans never sought to colonize any of the Western or Soviet nations -- or effectively resist being colonized by them?

Can't recognize "realities" from folks who can't place times and dates on their claims. OR -- simply don't WANT to discuss at any level other their lecturing others. And why are YOU speaking for Paul anyways?

Siamese twins or something?

BTW -- THE KING stole the initial land FROM those tribes and made it his. As I said, 250 years ago -- POWER AND CONTROL was concentrated in VERY few hands. That's why TIME LINES and dates are important...

250 years ago was 1760 Flacaltenn.

You refuse to recognize realties while you want to lecture just as much as anyone here. I am offering my opinion just as much as you are. But to you I am lecturing and you are discussing. You know good and well exactly the time frame which was being discussed. But you pull out the same old dumb what time frame are you talking about garbage, because its the only defense you got. We aren't talking about 2,000 BC which you are glad to go back to in order to make some idiotic claim.

Paul was talking about the colonization of Africa and you knew exactly when that was. 250 years ago Africa had sovereign nations and were in charge of them. The place we call America had existing nations in it all with their own boundaries with people in charge. The same goes for South America. So your claim of power and control being concentrated in a few hands is historically incorrect.

During this time every European nation had a king. India had a ruler. Asian nations had rulers. So this notion of power concentrated in the hands of a few is wack when you understand this. England had a large military with weapons of mass destruction for those times and was not unwilling to use those weapons to kill or remove what they needed to in order to get what they wanted. The king did not take anything here. The Native Americans helped the colonists win the revolutionary war. Whites and Native Americans fought or more than 100 years after that and today the Native American tribes officialy are still their own nations who are wards of our government.

So the King never took shit.

I don't speak for Paul. I spoke for myself and I spoke for myself citing what Paul said. Paul spoke for himself quite well and just because you don't like what he said doesn't change the existence of the things he spoke about. You are full of excuses always looking for ways to deny racism. But you cannot run away from historically documented fact.

Effects of Colonization

One question: Considering that conquest and dominance in the animal world is as natural as are wind and tides, why is it these beleaguered Africans never sought to colonize any of the Western or Soviet nations -- or effectively resist being colonized by them?

I don't really think that in the human world conquest and dominance is such a natural thing. Second you must have something of value to offer on order for someone to want to colonize your country. African nations did not need to colonize because resources were plentiful on the continent.

There was a time when Muslims (then called, Moslems) sought to dominate the Western world and did succeed to some extent, during which time their brutal cruelties, their total subjugation and mistreatment of the Western peoples they'd conquered, remain as historical legends and were the motivation for nine Holy Crusades. So dominance is by no means an exclusively White province. It is in fact as natural an occurrence as the changing influences of weather and it occurs within the purview of every animal species. One will always dominate.

While it may be said that slavery is the embodiment of subjugation and mistreatment it must be noted that slavery in America was not effected by White people, alone. The Black African slaves who arrived in America were brought here by mainly Arab (Muslim) traders who had purchased them from other Black African tribesmen who had captured and sold their fellow ("brother" and "sister") Blacks into slavery. But while this does not excuse the cruelty of those White Americans who brutally exploited their captive slaves it must be noted that the practice was limited to a specific region and was denounced by a substantial percentage of the total White American population.

Can't argue with that.

In anthropological terms this kind of cooperative efficiency is the key to survival of and dominance by any animal species or sub-species. Right now, in the world of human animals, the White sub-species is being threatened by a non-White sub-species (Muslims, again). If the Muslims are successful there is sufficient evidence in history to assure you that the "subjugation" and "mistreatment" you've referred to will take on new meaning and will make White people seem like soft and gentle souls by comparison.

All this is wrong.

Forum List

Back