Black women less attractive than others says Psychology Today

No Mr. Uncle Tom, High Gravity,. always speaking up for whity, I don't see a lot of black women bleching their skin, or straigtening their hair.
I see a white society trying to look black alway acting black stealing our slangs and manners of speech.

what's it like being a stereotype?

I have dealt with clowns like this before, any black person who disagrees with him is automatically a buck stepping Uncle Tom.

Well your always agreeing with these white cracker devils on this thread.
You appear to be one of those brainwashed negrows, always accepting the white
point of veiw. If you don't mind white women, or white people thats your problem,
one day you will get a reality check from white America that you won't be agreeing with.
All your threads High gravity are in support of these white Devils, so you must
be a brainwashed Tom Negrow.
Stepping Fletcher types like you make me sick.
You are the real clown.

I have dealt with clowns like this before, any black person who disagrees with him is automatically a buck stepping Uncle Tom.

point of veiw. If you don't mind white women, or white people thats your problem,
one day you will get a reality check from white America that you won't be agreeing with.
You are the real clown.

Hey stupid........you're just as bigoted as those rednecks down south, only you're biased against everyone WHITE.

Good to know that you're a reverse racist.

Voted best looking black woman 3 yrs in a row.

african_beauty_2.jpg

It's like a built in ashtray.

You are the real clown.

It's:

Negroes

and

Stepin Fetchit

Stepin Fetchit, Hollywood's First Black Film Star : NPR

20080527-fetchit2b.jpg

You are the real clown.
Here, I found you a new avatar:

racist.gif

You are the real clown.

Ok motherfucker, show me these threads where I am always supporting white people and their views, you are one of the most ignorant dumb asses on this site. You are no better than the white racists that come on this board, the only difference is your skin happens to be black but that doesn't make you any better than them, you are still a retard.

Uuuummmm, I wonder if anyone other then me has speculated that 52ndStreet is really a white supremacist posing as a black racist?
Just a thought....... :lol:

Uuuummmm, I wonder if anyone other then me has speculated that 52ndStreet is really a white supremacist posing as a black racist?

No, 52ndStreet is not a white racist, He may be a black supremacist who is just
sick of whites who are always in a state of denial, and brainwashed blacks who are
always supporting them, like Mr. High Gravity Uncle Tom.!

sick of whites who are always in a state of denial, and brainwashed blacks who are

Yeah right. I bet you're the most lily white, jackbooted moron with the highest 2nd grade education anyone at Stormfront ever had, playin' at being a darky.

Your blackface is melting clown.:cuckoo:

I did a deployment to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia and did a tour in Kuwait before I got out what you are saying doesn't surprise me, the locals over there love them some white women, even over their own Arab women.
I'm White and I think some Arabic women are stunning.

I agree some are, I never got with any Arab woman but I did hook up with an Iranian woman when I was in the service in California, she was very sexy.

Hey.........if her face has the right lines, and her body has the right curves, it doesn't matter WHAT color she is.

The Book is called "Race Matters" by a black Princeton University Professor Cornell West.

Read it.

So......you're saying the color of their skin does matter?

You're a fucking idiot. Have a neg rep for being a racist asshole.

Hey.........if her face has the right lines, and her body has the right curves, it doesn't matter WHAT color she is.
In my opinion, coloring is an important component of one's physical appeal.

There was an Arab/Syrian girl in college who was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her complexion was mocha, like coffee. Very clear and deep. Her jet black hair was thick, glossy and slightly wavy. Her eyes were almond-shaped, large black pupils with very white backgrounds and her teeth were perfect and just as white. All of that set off by a full, sensuous mouth and a voluptuous figure.

She was a pleasure to look at -- and I wasn't the only one looking.

In my opinion, coloring is an important component of one's physical appeal.

There was an Arab/Syrian girl in college who was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her complexion was mocha, like coffee. Very clear and deep. Her jet black hair was thick, glossy and slightly wavy. Her eyes were almond-shaped, large black pupils with very white backgrounds and her teeth were perfect and just as white. All of that set off by a full, sensuous mouth and a voluptuous figure.

She was a pleasure to look at -- and I wasn't the only one looking.

Yeah.......shading and color are kinda important.

However..............fucked up lines are fucked up lines.

Forum List

Back