Spambots

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Which is more annoying: ginscpy's million threads about the Beatles or the daily spamming of the board with cheap and/or unlocked cell phones?

Let it be

There will be an answer......Let it be

He thinks the beatles were a rock band, so I ignore all his threads.

most annoying would be posters dropping one liners that have no meaning or people finding some hidden meaning in a post and working that for pages and pages, reguardless of what the original poster said or if it has anything to do with the subfect of the thread.

most annoying would be posters dropping one liners that have no meaning or people finding some hidden meaning in a post and working that for pages and pages, reguardless of what the original poster said or if it has anything to do with the subfect of the thread.
You mean like cornjob or birferreb does.

Yeah, that is annoying.

You mean like cornjob or birferreb does.

Yeah, that is annoying.

Yeeaahhh,

Them too. :razz:

I'm not a fan of the Beatles, I didn't like any of their music...in fact, I really didn't like any of them.
It's annoying to me to see how people go all cuckoo over them...I'm like....WHY??

Which is more annoying: ginscpy's million threads about the Beatles or the daily spamming of the board with cheap and/or unlocked cell phones?

All I know is Joe Montana is the greatest human being of all time.

Forum List

Back