Black women less attractive than others says Psychology Today

So......you're saying the color of their skin does matter?

You're a fucking idiot. Have a neg rep for being a racist asshole.
Skin color is not the most significant characteristic in racial distinction.

I'd always spent a lot of time on the beach in my younger years. By the end of summer my skin usually was as dark as many Negroes and darker than some but I remained plainly caucasian. When I was stationed in Japan I noticed that the so-called "yellow race" was not very yellow at all. In fact the skin color of many Japanese was no different from most Caucasians, or just a bit tan. So it wasn't coloration that distinguished them as Asian (Mongoloid) but other characteristics.

Well this study is bullshit, because I can confirm from this time and place I am the horniest white man on Earth and I love African American women: when I drive I want curves to race around.

If you injoy more of a masculin woman, you will find black women more attractive

So......you're saying the color of their skin does matter?

You're a fucking idiot. Have a neg rep for being a racist asshole.
Skin color is not the most significant characteristic in racial distinction.

I'd always spent a lot of time on the beach in my younger years. By the end of summer my skin usually was as dark as many Negroes and darker than some but I remained plainly caucasian. When I was stationed in Japan I noticed that the so-called "yellow race" was not very yellow at all. In fact the skin color of many Japanese was no different from most Caucasians, or just a bit tan. So it wasn't coloration that distinguished them as Asian (Mongoloid) but other characteristics.

Shit...........one of the first times I pulled into Italy, I was walking down the street, and suddenly some cute chick comes up to me and starts speaking Italian. I told her that I didn't speak Italian, only English, and she got this really screwed up look on her face, blushed and walked away.

I've had that problem as well. Kinda fun though.

Every now and then comes along an article so shockingly appalling that the only explanation is that all the editors at the publication have been taken hostage. This one might be the best example yet: on May 15th, Psychology Today posted an article by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa called “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?”

Yes, you read that right. The article goes on to make some deeply offensive and weakly supported claims such as “It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others… Nor can the race difference in intelligence [...] account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women.”

Psychology Today Pulls Offensive Article on Black Women from Website - FishbowlNY

Me personally? If I like her personality and how she's shaped, no matter what race she is, I'm gonna find her attractive.

One of the more beautiful women that I've known was a girl named Kelly Weeks. Met her on detachment in Key West and she was GORGEOUS.

Racists..........discuss.........

Most of the hottest women I meet are of color I disagree.

Voted best looking black woman 3 yrs in a row.

african_beauty_2.jpg

Well now, I have to say, I disagree, this woman is not at all attractive. But it really has nothing to do with her skin color- it has to do with a dinner plate in her fucking mouth!

Im sure its super hot ware she comes from.

No, 52ndStreet is not a white racist, He may be a black supremacist who is just sick of whites who are always in a state of denial, and brainwashed blacks who are always supporting them, like Mr. High Gravity Uncle Tom.!
I'm White, born and lived in Brooklyn and Queens for most of my life. I know what Uncle Toms are and High Gravity isn't one. He's intelligent and his life experience hasn't poisoned his perceptions of White People. He's also not a Black racist.

This asshole who wrote this article is a huge right wing racist.

He wants wants a president that would nuke the middle east.

why did you have to bring politics into this?.....do you know how many Left Wingers would not like a Black person moving into their neighborhood?.....PLENTY......now go back to rubbing Deans feet.....he feels neglected....

Hey.........if her face has the right lines, and her body has the right curves, it doesn't matter WHAT color she is.

I agree, I did see some very good looking Arab women when I was in Dubai, Lebanese women in particular are very hot, I wouldn't mind sampling some of that merchandise.

What ? No way, I like a woman who can look hot and will kick some ass. The only other race that provides this is the Samoens. I married one of them so I am happy I guess. A- Rabs, PUlees. Sheesh.

What ? No way, I like a woman who can look hot and will kick some ass. The only other race that provides this is the Samoens. I married one of them so I am happy I guess. A- Rabs, PUlees. Sheesh.

so just because she is an "A-Rab".....she cant be hot?.....Christ some of the Iranian Woman out here in OC are pretty dam good looking....especially with their skimpy summer clothes on.....

Hey.........if her face has the right lines, and her body has the right curves, it doesn't matter WHAT color she is.

I agree, I did see some very good looking Arab women when I was in Dubai, Lebanese women in particular are very hot, I wouldn't mind sampling some of that merchandise.

Huh? Lebanese women are smoking hot, what are you talking about?

n507674633_605077_4243.jpg

leader-woman-420-051609103733.jpg

25f3d_504x_lebanon071309.jpg

leb004.jpg

so just because she is an "A-Rab".....she cant be hot?.....Christ some of the Iranian Woman out here in OC are pretty dam good looking....especially with their skimpy summer clothes on.....

No doubt, I hooked up with an Iranian woman one time when I was still in the service in California, it was nice. People who hate Muslims will have a negative attitude towards the women if they are hot or not.

No doubt, I hooked up with an Iranian woman one time when I was still in the service in California, it was nice. People who hate Muslims will have a negative attitude towards the women if they are hot or not.

i have a few on my route who are dam nice looking.....and when the weather gets hot......they get even hotter.....if you know what i mean.....:eusa_drool:

Huh? Lebanese women are smoking hot, what are you talking about?

n507674633_605077_4243.jpg

leader-woman-420-051609103733.jpg

25f3d_504x_lebanon071309.jpg

leb004.jpg

I have decided to fuck every woman on that page to serve world peace.

REMEMBER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you're into spousal-abuse then, as in wanting to be the recipient of.

I think you might want to reconsider. If you want somebody to kick your ass go to Columbia or Brazil. The ladies down there love dishing it out, verbally and physically.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back