Black women less attractive than others says Psychology Today

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Every now and then comes along an article so shockingly appalling that the only explanation is that all the editors at the publication have been taken hostage. This one might be the best example yet: on May 15th, Psychology Today posted an article by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa called “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?”

Yes, you read that right. The article goes on to make some deeply offensive and weakly supported claims such as “It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others… Nor can the race difference in intelligence [...] account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women.”

Psychology Today Pulls Offensive Article on Black Women from Website - FishbowlNY

Me personally? If I like her personality and how she's shaped, no matter what race she is, I'm gonna find her attractive.

One of the more beautiful women that I've known was a girl named Kelly Weeks. Met her on detachment in Key West and she was GORGEOUS.

Racists..........discuss.........

Don't we have any women who are black that are outraged by this?

Interestingly enough, Psychology Today has already pulled the article off it's website.

The author of that article must be blind. Or jealous. And no, I'm not black.

Every now and then comes along an article so shockingly appalling that the only explanation is that all the editors at the publication have been taken hostage. This one might be the best example yet: on May 15th, Psychology Today posted an article by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa called “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?”

Yes, you read that right. The article goes on to make some deeply offensive and weakly supported claims such as “It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others… Nor can the race difference in intelligence [...] account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women.”

Psychology Today Pulls Offensive Article on Black Women from Website - FishbowlNY

Me personally? If I like her personality and how she's shaped, no matter what race she is, I'm gonna find her attractive.

One of the more beautiful women that I've known was a girl named Kelly Weeks. Met her on detachment in Key West and she was GORGEOUS.

I'm a white guy.. but I've always had a thing for black chicks. My girlfriend now is the most physically attractive beauty I've ever laid eyes on.. So this guy can kiss my ass, 'cause he obviously knows nothing.

Satoshi Kanazawa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hes a racist conservative right winger

Commenting on the War on Terror, Kanazawa claimed that "there is one resource that our enemies have in abundance but we don’t: hate. Hatred of enemies has always been a proximate emotional motive for war throughout human evolutionary history." He then offers the following thought experiment: "Imagine that, on September 11, 2001, when the Twin Towers came down, the President of the United States was not George W. Bush, but Ann Coulter. What would have happened then? On September 12, President Coulter would have ordered the US military forces to drop 35 nuclear bombs throughout the Middle East, killing all of our actual and potential enemy combatants, and their wives and children. On September 13, the war would have been over and won, without a single American life lost. Yes, we need a woman in the White House, but not the one who’s running (Hillary Clinton, ed.)".[11]

I'm not a racist, and I really don't have anything to add, except to say, there are plenty of attractive men and women who are black. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some see what others can not, or won't.

This asshole who wrote this article is a huge right wing racist.

He wants wants a president that would nuke the middle east.

i think there's probably some very interesting and perhaps even 'uncomfortable' research that could be done into public perceptions of beauty and physical attractiveness with regards to racial identity.

this article - from the small excerpt provided - does not appear to be it.

This author must not watch MSNBC:

tamronheadshot.jpg

I'm sure Kelly Weeks is glad you broadcast her name all over a public message board you dumb fuck. But knowing you she was probably a tranny anyway.

This asshole who wrote this article is a huge right wing racist.

He wants wants a president that would nuke the middle east.

Ya know there are times when i just want to fucking neg you into oblivion.

Its not a right or left thing your fucking thick HACK idiot. Its about racism.

I'm waiting for your fellow libs to denounce you for not loving science.

Why do you hate science?

I just cannot believe that a woman actually paid attention to him in Meatspace.

900059.jpg

Yeah, I'm turned off.......... Really........ come on, go down so I can stand up and not embarrass myself....... This can't be turning me on........ Ahhh, screw it!

Okay!
(I'll just tell the wife I was thinking about her........) :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back