Zone1 White Supremacist Women

You guys? I have never made a thread about blacks ... unless you count Labs

View attachment 762723
I have been informed by the Daughter yesterday that she thinks labs are like the "Baseline Dog" of the dog world. In her defense she's use to be around Caucasian Mountain Dogs and land vultures aka wiener dogs.

DogMod: several posts have been removed. Reminder this is Zone 1 - no personal insults thank you.

Whites have not stopped the practice of racism. This forum is evidence of that.
You know how illogical that is to take an extremely small subset of users (from this forum) and apply your opinion to the entire white population in America, or even globally? If you took that premise and poised in academia, you'd be ridiculed for the illogical nature of your premise and outcome.

I'm sure they want school choice for the same reason they dump millions of dollars into lottery tickets.

As a product of the Catholic School system, I can tell you exactly why that won't work.

The reason why I was reasonably successful in Catholic school (despite it giving me a visceral hate of all things religious) is that school choice worked both ways. The schools will cherry pick the kids they want and reject the ones with behavioral issues, learning disabilities, etc.

More to the point, because my parents were laying down their own money, they had a vested interest in my success. You give someone (regardless of race) who looks at school as free day care, they aren't going to suddenly care more because you gave them a voucher.

Equal school funding is nice. But here's the thing, we spend a lot of money on the Public schools, and it gets wasted by the bureaucracy.

The average spending per student in Chicago is $29,307.00
Evanston, IL, one of the richest suburbs, spending is $17,681 to $23,838 per school.
Schaumburg, IL, $16,835 per student each year
Tuition at a Parochial School in Chicago is $11,481
In short, FUNDING IS NOT THE PROBLEM. How it is used is.
Wait a minute, I actually agree with you on something?

1. Yes, when there is no skin in the game and education is looked on as nothing more than free daycare, kids won't succeed, for the same reason a kid who buys his own car takes better care of it than a kid who had one given to him.
2. Yes, we do waste a huge amount of school funding. There's a reason why other countries are more successful teaching their kids while spending less than we do. They can't afford bureaucracy and parents are acutely aware of how precious an education is, so kids don't get much slack to cut school for any reason short of a missing limb.

You know how illogical that is to take an extremely small subset of users (from this forum) and apply your opinion to the entire white population in America, or even globally? If you took that premise and poised in academia, you'd be ridiculed for the illogical nature of your premise and outcome.
The other issue is he is ascribing racism to people simply for refusing to agree with him.

And BW get simp BM to do violence on their behalf oh well!!

Your post is off topic. The next one will be reported.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

The poor fellow who posted it is a far worse racist piece of shit that he falsely tries to paint others as being.
Well ... I'm not sure "racist" is really the right term. Just because the Left uses it to mean "People I can't defeat in an honest argument" doesn't mean we should be as careless.

He may just be a low-information ideologue, who is either too lazy to do much research (ie reading) into social problems, or unable to comprehend what he does read. These people are by no means confined to the Left, by the way.

People who are deeply, emotionally, invested in a certain ideology -- be it Left or Right or whatever -- tend to develop the habit of ignoring evidence which does not confirm their pre-existing views.

But serious people look exactly for such evidence -- their views are held with the great philosopher Karl Popper's admonition in mind: for questions of fact, we should always say, "What evidence woiuld cause me to change my mind?"

If there is no such conceivable evidence, for a question of fact, then what you have is a religious belief. But religious beliefs should be confined to questions of value, not of fact.

Making racist comments while disagreeing does make you a racist. I don't use racism and whites telling me what black people want is paternalism. You cite a few blacks to make your claim, but I am black and what the majority of blacks want is equal funding for schools in black communities.
Poor white communities don’t get the same funding as wealthy communities.

Forum List

Back