Black women less attractive than others says Psychology Today

White chicks are also more friendly.

Some have to be.

Last years winner of the Rebel Redneck Beauty Pageant.

obese-fat-woman.jpg

All woman are hot. I would be a man whore like Capetian Kirk and hit on all the alien chicks to as long as they only had two boobs. Any more then that and it would be weird.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug]YouTube - ‪Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video )‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
I still prefer Black women. If black women are so unattractive, why are white women always putting on
so much brown and black makeup?, trying to brown, and blacken themselves?!, and a lot of those make up compacts have all this brown tan and beige powder cakes?!

Whats up with all those tanning boths, and chemical bronzers also?!

Aren't white women trying to look more brown or black?

Last edited:
I still prefer Black women. If black women are so unattractive, why are white women always putting on
so much brown and black makeup?, trying to brown, and blacken themselves?!, and a lot of those make up compacts have all this brown tan and beige powder cakes?!

You could say the same thing about black women who straighten their hair and trying to bleach their skin to appear more light skinned.

You could say the same thing about black women who straighten their hair and trying to bleach their skin to appear more light skinned.

Yeah, chicks are odd, but a ton of fun.

It just seems like women want to be something they are not, women with skinny butts are getting ass implants to look like Kim Kardashian.

It just seems like women want to be something they are not, women with skinny butts are getting ass implants to look like Kim Kardashian.

Yuck. I like real boobs big and small and butts big and small as long as they are natural.

I prefer to say that I don't even care what color a woman if she's hot , she's hot.

I prefer to say that I don't even care what color a woman if she's hot , she's hot.

You got it my man.

No Mr. Uncle Tom, High Gravity,. always speaking up for whity, I don't see a lot of black women bleching their skin, or straigtening their hair.
I see a white society trying to look black alway acting black stealing our slangs and manners of speech.

Forum List

Back