Black woman making sense. Tells it like it is for the NFL black victims.

Black woman making sense. You go girl!

She is making sense to herself and those who agree with her. The first thing that came to my mind after watching this is the Willie Lynch letter to slave holders. His preferred methods of making slaves was to divide and conquer - pit them one against the other, create jealousy and animosity, even hatred for one another - and he promised it would make them controllable forever.

And this "take responsibility" argument is not new. I've recently reread some of what Bill Cosby preached when he berated the black community (like he no longer belonged to it). But I've also read that people making themselves more respectable does not change a fundamentally flawed system. Very respectable blacks, i.e. U.S. Congressmen and judges, have been stopped, harassed and arrested by police officers who still saw them as "less than," no matter how far they had climbed up the respectability ladder.

Not even close to a "slavery analogy".. 860 ARRESTS since 2000... MOST of these were never settled or deals were made with the NFL. THAT --- is a house in disorder. THESE are NOT the guys to carry the torch.

They need to clean their nest first...

The letter popped into my mind and I saw it as a partial explanation for why black people seem to have trouble coming together and are so quick to criticize each other. I think that the divide and conquer tactic is still at work.

As for these guys not being the ones - I've got so many thoughts - I think I may have to start a thread.

As an outside observer, I think the opposite may be the problem. As in this instance, where staying on the clean side of the law is SOOOO damn difficult for these guys who have persevered and risen to the height of a profession. That there is a huge resistance on your part and the part of the black community to recognize the hypocrisy of their criticism of the "system"..

It seems when the indefensible is occurring, there's a group mentality to retreat into the safety of the ghetto. Because all those years of segregation and abuse CONDITIONED black folks to be comfortable amongst the familiarity of the hood. Decades of intimidation and accusations existed OUTSIDE of the hood. So as soon you went "home" -- you didn't have to deal with it. Rather than BEING freed to truly assimilate with the rest of society, it's STILL a bunker under attack mentality.

When in reality -- the offered criticism is meant to AID -- not to abuse..

This is not meant to do anything but level judgment upon a race. There are people who are not famous professional athletes in every field of work who get in trouble with the law and in higher numbers. When you look at arrest rates, this so called "criticism to AID" fails miserably.

Don't know what you mean by "pro athletes in every field of work". Certainly victims of law enforcement have every right to complain regardless of their "records". That's judicial review. But when your NFL "gangster club" starts pissing on the REST OF US and our country --- when they can't control the violence and crime within their own little club --- that's hypocrisy....

This club resents law enforcement. It's a bias that prevents them from being anything special as spokesmodels.

She is making sense to herself and those who agree with her. The first thing that came to my mind after watching this is the Willie Lynch letter to slave holders. His preferred methods of making slaves was to divide and conquer - pit them one against the other, create jealousy and animosity, even hatred for one another - and he promised it would make them controllable forever.

And this "take responsibility" argument is not new. I've recently reread some of what Bill Cosby preached when he berated the black community (like he no longer belonged to it). But I've also read that people making themselves more respectable does not change a fundamentally flawed system. Very respectable blacks, i.e. U.S. Congressmen and judges, have been stopped, harassed and arrested by police officers who still saw them as "less than," no matter how far they had climbed up the respectability ladder.

Not even close to a "slavery analogy".. 860 ARRESTS since 2000... MOST of these were never settled or deals were made with the NFL. THAT --- is a house in disorder. THESE are NOT the guys to carry the torch.

The letter popped into my mind and I saw it as a partial explanation for why black people seem to have trouble coming together and are so quick to criticize each other. I think that the divide and conquer tactic is still at work.

As for these guys not being the ones - I've got so many thoughts - I think I may have to start a thread.

As an outside observer, I think the opposite may be the problem. As in this instance, where staying on the clean side of the law is SOOOO damn difficult for these guys who have persevered and risen to the height of a profession. That there is a huge resistance on your part and the part of the black community to recognize the hypocrisy of their criticism of the "system"..

It seems when the indefensible is occurring, there's a group mentality to retreat into the safety of the ghetto. Because all those years of segregation and abuse CONDITIONED black folks to be comfortable amongst the familiarity of the hood. Decades of intimidation and accusations existed OUTSIDE of the hood. So as soon you went "home" -- you didn't have to deal with it. Rather than BEING freed to truly assimilate with the rest of society, it's STILL a bunker under attack mentality.

This is not meant to do anything but level judgment upon a race. There are people who are not famous professional athletes in every field of work who get in trouble with the law and in higher numbers. When you look at arrest rates, this so called "criticism to AID" fails miserably.

Don't know what you mean by "pro athletes in every field of work". Certainly victims of law enforcement have every right to complain regardless of their "records". That's judicial review. But when your NFL "gangster club" starts pissing on the REST OF US and our country --- when they can't control the violence and crime within their own little club --- that's hypocrisy....

This club resents law enforcement. It's a bias that prevents them from being anything special as spokesmodels.
He considers the 1% of blacks shot by cops to be an "epidemic." He did NOT even acknowledge the confirmed numerous crimes committed by THOSE PEOPLE in the NFL.

Instead, like any good patronizing liberal racist, he claims white people just do not know any better. I wonder if he gets a cookie from his liberal friends.

Meanwhile the black woman belongs in that uncle Tom category. Ignorant, yet she used facts. No, ignorance does not use or state facts.

He is nothing but a typical left wing hack. Blacks used as pawns by the left. Always a victim. Always slaves.

Jerry Jones according to these morons is a slave owner now. Yeah, just pissing on the actual slaves, they call the millionaires slaves.

Fucking unreal what morons they are.

No they don't resent law enforcement and you need to learn how t read.

There are people who are not famous professional athletes in every field of work who get in trouble with the law and in higher numbers.

That's what I said and it's pretty simple to understand if that's what you really want to do.

He considers the 1% of blacks shot by cops to be an "epidemic." He did NOT even acknowledge the confirmed numerous crimes committed by THOSE PEOPLE in the NFL.

Instead, like any good patronizing liberal racist, he claims white people just do not know any better. I wonder if he gets a cookie from his liberal friends.

Meanwhile the black woman belongs in that uncle Tom category. Ignorant, yet she used facts. No, ignorance does not use or state facts.

He is nothing but a typical left wing hack. Blacks used as pawns by the left. Always a victim. Always slaves.

Jerry Jones according to these morons is a slave owner now. Yeah, just pissing on the actual slaves, they call the millionaires slaves.

Given the fact that 70 percent of all arrests each year are on whites, mostly non professional athletes, as recorded by the Department of Justice, then this woman is not stating the facts and she is ignorant.

Given the fact that 70 percent of all arrests each year are on whites, mostly non professional athletes, as recorded by the Department of Justice, then this woman is not stating the facts and she is ignorant.
Look dude, your stats are not addressing the point of what this woman was saying. There is no institutional racism and they are saying America is a racist nation. It stems from false reports and hyped media bullshit. Like the false hands up don't shoot shit. Just recently the Michael Bennett bullshit story where he claimed he was mistreated by Las Vegas police. Turned out it was a complete lie. Of course pathetic left wing networks, like the types you watch all fucking day, claimed he was mistreated. That same race baiting media of course left out the fact that two Hispanic cops and one black cop handcuffed him. Whenever there are minority cops, they just say cops. Code....for white people.

You don't get it dude, cause you are a hack. You cannot and will not see how minorities are being used for political expediency.

You are the problem....DUDE

She didn't address white crime. Didn't NEED to. The issue is the credibility of the Gangsta NFL to confound law enforcement problems with a dedication to the Flag/Country. And THUS kick the rest of us in the teeth.

This is NOT a group who are free of PERSONAL bias about "the law". And they are using PRIVATE events and abusing workplace rules to protest. Let them clean up their act. We'll pay more attention to anything they might have to complain about.

In the meantime, we need to hear from LEADERS and spokespeople who are NOT associated with groups that can't obey the laws.

She didn't address white crime. Didn't NEED to. The issue is the credibility of the Gangsta NFL to confound law enforcement problems with a dedication to the Flag/Country. And THUS kick the rest of us in the teeth.

This is NOT a group who are free of PERSONAL bias about "the law". And they are using PRIVATE events and abusing workplace rules to protest. Let them clean up their act. We'll pay more attention to anything they might have to complain about.

In the meantime, we need to hear from LEADERS and spokespeople who are NOT associated with groups that can't obey the laws.

Yes we do need to address white crime because there is more of it and more whites are being arrested who are not pro athletes that those backs who are. You don't get to define who we need to hear from. Because if we used your line of "logic" then no one has a right o speak on this because every group has someone in it who has broken the law. Judges, police or legislators can't speak on crime if we use this piss poor excuse.

You can go hang that personal bias line up. Do we need for you to listen to Tim Scott a black republican senator who has been stopped by white cops for no reason in DC at least 7 times while on his way to this senate office? Or is he biased too? The players aren't the ones confounding t he issue dumb whites like you are. There is no gangsta NFL. You see as you consistently cry about whites getting painted with a broad brush and you along with the other simple mined whites here crying about Black lives matter not saying how white lives do you just painted every black NFL player with a criminal brush even though the large majority of them have committed no crime.

So you not paying attention doesn't change the fact they are getting attention pad to them for what they are doing. They have plenty of cred. You are the one with none.

Yes we do need to address white crime because there is more of it and more whites are being arrested who are not pro athletes that those backs who are. You don't get to define who we need to hear from. Because if we used your line of "logic" then no one has a right o speak on this because every group has someone in it who has broken the law. Judges, police or legislators can't speak on crime if we use this piss poor excuse.

You can go hang that personal bias line up. Do we need for you to listen to Tim Scott a black republican senator who has been stopped by white cops for no reason in DC at least 7 times while on his way to this senate office? Or is he biased too? The players aren't the ones confounding t he issue dumb whites like you are. There is no gangsta NFL. You see as you consistently cry about whites getting painted with a broad brush and you along with the other simple mined whites here crying about Black lives matter not saying how white lives do you just painted every black NFL player with a criminal brush even though the large majority of them have committed no crime.

So you not paying attention doesn't change the fact they are getting attention pad to them for what they are doing. They have plenty of cred. You are the one with none.
Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Wipe yourself.

Well she bought the BS .

The NFL is made up of large black men, many who came from crappy areas . Now they have money, cars, and nice houses .

Methinks they are well aware of how the police treat blacks .

As she does as well. Methinks she knows how large blacks treat others.

Not public policy, not centuries of racist public policy no, just the black culture
I agree with writer William Faulkner who wrote, "The past is never dead. It's not even past." And I believe it continues to effect the present and the future.

Again -- it's not a white man club that has chosen to edict the entire fucking country for being racist and insensitive to the police practices that they are TOO familiar with. The NFL is a cesspool of crime and violence. The statistics on that group are appalling considering they work 8 months a year and make $Mills.

I will listen in rapped attention to Tim Scott. Tim Scott is not a gangster wanna-bee. And I'm GLAD his story is so familiar. He didn't put on a Che Guevara tee shirt for the interviews or rip the US flags out of his Capitol office. And he doesn't belong to a group that is notorious for beating wives and shooting up strip clubs.

You need MORE of that and less of the ad hoc protests from people who SHOULD BE role models, but are total losers for not addressing the "image problem" of their own clubs.

Not public policy, not centuries of racist public policy no, just the black culture
I agree with writer William Faulkner who wrote, "The past is never dead. It's not even past." And I believe it continues to effect the present and the future.

Just look the other way then.. And retreat to the places where people live in the past.

Again -- it's not a white man club that has chosen to edict the entire fucking country for being racist and insensitive to the police practices that they are TOO familiar with. The NFL is a cesspool of crime and violence. The statistics on that group are appalling considering they work 8 months a year and make $Mills.

I will listen in rapped attention to Tim Scott. Tim Scott is not a gangster wanna-bee. And I'm GLAD his story is so familiar. He didn't put on a Che Guevara tee shirt for the interviews or rip the US flags out of his Capitol office. And he doesn't belong to a group that is notorious for beating wives and shooting up strip clubs.

You need MORE of that and less of the ad hoc protests from people who SHOULD BE role models, but are total losers for not addressing the "image problem" of their own clubs.

The widespread perception that the NFL has a crime problem is contradicted by a detailed study of player arrests, which found that NFL players are arrested less often than men in their 20s and 30s as a whole.

Alex Piquero, a professor of criminology at the University of Texas at Dallas, says people who think NFL players are inordinately finding themselves in legal trouble are wrong.

“The data show that it’s not true. Over a 14-year period, for most types of crime, the
general population has a greater rate of arrests than players in the NFL,” Piquero said.

Piquero’s research compared arrests of NFL players to crime data from the FBI for arrests among all men in the United States aged 20 to 39, stretching from 2000 to 2013. In every year, the crime rate was higher for American men in their 20s and 30s than for NFL players.

“The data show that the perception that NFL players are overly criminal compared to the U.S. population is false,” Piquero said. “In fact, when you look at the forest and not the trees, the trends over the 14-year period show that the general population has higher arrest rates than NFL players do.”

Crime rate among NFL players is relatively low, with some caveats

Your opinion is incorrect.

Look dude, your stats are not addressing the point of what this woman was saying. There is no institutional racism and they are saying America is a racist nation. It stems from false reports and hyped media bullshit. Like the false hands up don't shoot shit. Just recently the Michael Bennett bullshit story where he claimed he was mistreated by Las Vegas police. Turned out it was a complete lie. Of course pathetic left wing networks, like the types you watch all fucking day, claimed he was mistreated. That same race baiting media of course left out the fact that two Hispanic cops and one black cop handcuffed him. Whenever there are minority cops, they just say cops. Code....for white people.

You don't get it dude, cause you are a hack. You cannot and will not see how minorities are being used for political expediency.

You are the problem....DUDE

I am a minority and I see that you are another dumb white making a bunch of false claims. America is a racist nation. There is no debating this.. Actually they did say the cop was Hispanic in the media. After all you seem not to understand that the media in this nation are owned by white conservatives.

[...]

I believe a lot of this exists in your imagination, mainly the idea that Black congressmen and judges are harassed by White cops who stop their cars. Even if a White cop were inclined to harass a Black who inhabits such high stations he would not risk the probable outcome if the right political buttons were pushed. Congressmen and judges are in a position to cause a cop quite a bit of misery. Can you cite any actual testimony of that level of police harassment?

This kind of persecution fiction is widespread among Blacks and it fuels the endless whining about "racism."

I am a minority and I see that you are another dumb white making a bunch of false claims. America is a racist nation. There is no debating this.. Actually they did say the cop was Hispanic in the media. After all you seem not to understand that the media in this nation are owned by white conservatives.
The mainstream media is notorious for bending over backward to avoid offending Blacks.

The mainstream media is notorious for bending over backward to avoid offending Blacks.

The mainstream media is owned by white conservatives. They are not bending over for blacks in any way shape or form.

Forum List

Back