Helping blacks is how white people assuage their guilty conscience

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
We all know this to be true.

Whether it comes from liberal whites (we are all the same, let's all get along, etc.) or Christian whites (God gave you a duty to feed and help the world), the result is the same.

You know you are white. You know you work hard for your good life. You know, generally speaking, that you avoid black people, and only like watching them in sports. So how do you reconcile all of this in your mind? By helping blacks! By going in to shelter and feed them and give them healthcare, rescuing them from natural disasters, policing them from their own criminals, giving them jobs, giving aid to Africa, etc. Help blacks. Help blacks. Help blacks. Continually, endlessly, to infinity.

What's my point? That we should all kill each other? No, my point is, simply cut this all off at the beginning, and get self esteem internally. Be proud to be white! Be proud of your own life and accomplishments!

That is good enough in this world. Nobody needs to prove themselves, to ease a guilty conscience, or raise their self esteem by helping black people, or anyone else for that matter. If you want to, fine, but it will not be reciprocated. Blacks will always have their own racial pride, think of themselves first, and won't come to help whites under any circumstance.

I have no conscience. Guilty, or otherwise.
You dont have much intelligence either...natural or learned. However the OP may have a point. I find that whites that have a conscience tend to have this stance that they are atoning for some imagined sin. You didnt do anything other than reap the benefits of your ancestors centuries of legally mandated head starts. If you truly want to do something give back the wealth earned on the backs of Blacks.

You dont have much intelligence either...natural or learned. However the OP may have a point. I find that whites that have a conscience tend to have this stance that they are atoning for some imagined sin. You didnt do anything other than reap the benefits of your ancestors centuries of legally mandated head starts. If you truly want to do something give back the wealth earned on the backs of Blacks.
One doesn't learn intelligence silly negro...

You always seem to be several miles behind the curve.

Learned Intelligence and Background Knowledge

Silly negro... Even your link conceded that the phrase "learned intelligence " is a contrivance use to describe learned "background knowledge". Silly negro got his hopes up, thinking he could be learned smarter... Lol...

Silly negro... Even your link conceded that the phrase "learned intelligence " is a contrivance use to describe learned "background knowledge". Silly negro got his hopes up, thinking he could be learned smarter... Lol...
Obviously you were too stupid to understand what you read. Here I will bold the important parts so you wont be confused silly caucasoid. :laugh:

"Learned intelligence might strike some as an oxymoron. The coupling of this phrase with the factor of background knowledge is certainly not common. However, at least one type of intelligence is learned; this type of intelligence is, for all practical purposes, the same as background knowledge."

Obviously you were too stupid to understand what you read. Here I will bold the important parts so you wont be confused silly caucasoid. :laugh:

"Learned intelligence might strike some as an oxymoron. The coupling of this phrase with the factor of background knowledge is certainly not common. However, at least one type of intelligence is learned; this type of intelligence is, for all practical purposes, the same as background knowledge."
You truly are beyond hope, and help Toby...

You truly are beyond hope, and help Toby...
You are truly beyond training. You should be euthanized at the local animal shelter.

We all know this to be true.

Whether it comes from liberal whites (we are all the same, let's all get along, etc.) or Christian whites (God gave you a duty to feed and help the world), the result is the same.

You know you are white. You know you work hard for your good life. You know, generally speaking, that you avoid black people, and only like watching them in sports. So how do you reconcile all of this in your mind? By helping blacks! By going in to shelter and feed them and give them healthcare, rescuing them from natural disasters, policing them from their own criminals, giving them jobs, giving aid to Africa, etc. Help blacks. Help blacks. Help blacks. Continually, endlessly, to infinity.

What's my point? That we should all kill each other? No, my point is, simply cut this all off at the beginning, and get self esteem internally. Be proud to be white! Be proud of your own life and accomplishments!

That is good enough in this world. Nobody needs to prove themselves, to ease a guilty conscience, or raise their self esteem by helping black people, or anyone else for that matter. If you want to, fine, but it will not be reciprocated. Blacks will always have their own racial pride, think of themselves first, and won't come to help whites under any circumstance.

Did you lose out on a promotion to a black dude or something??:lol:

Whenever someone says "we all know this to be true," you can bet they are completely full of shit.

Forum List

Back