Black Teens Beat White Woman With Down Syndrome, Kick Her in the Head When She Was Down

It's taken quite a while for the face of this beast to be fully unmasked. If I am correct all white people are inherently racist, inherently guilty and inherently deserving of violent payback simply because they're white. This is what this piece of shit is selling here. It borders on mental illness.
yet it was black trash beating on diabled caucasion lady. who is really racist?

So we have an open admission from you that you're ready and willing to commit violence going forward up to and including whatever you think is necessary to pull the points even for what you deem an imbalance over the past 405 years? I would be careful posting this kind of shit on a public posting board if I were you.
what do you expect of these kinds of folks

I see that blacks thugs kill little old white ladies. (true) Black thugs murder old white homeless man in a wheelchair. (true) I see blacks slaughter each other in huge numbers...(true). But does the "media" report that that way in that manor? Hardly.
its in their blood

yet it was black trash beating on diabled caucasion lady. who is really racist?
Racism doesn't even begin to describe the kind of violence that is being fomented as justifiable equity. It takes something very base and very animal like to accomplish this type of atrocity.
The white slave owners of the pre-civil War era were bathed in it and now out black liberation theologians have resurrected it. Regardless of who the victims are it is the purest of evil.

So we have an open admission from you that you're ready and willing to commit violence going forward up to and including whatever you think is necessary to pull the points even for what you deem an imbalance over the past 405 years? I would be careful posting this kind of shit on a public posting board if I were you.
Where did he say any of that?

A non story, same as dog bites man. But let it be whites doing something, something, something to a black and the MSM gets all horny.

Look no farther than the public education system & their divide & conquer race baiting to find out WHY this crap is happening. My son an avowed self admitted atheist is so sick & tired of this gender change garbage & other junk marxism lunacy that he is enrolling my grandson into a Christian school for his first grade!!! They are now located west of the mountains not far from Seattle so I am hoping that the Christians west of the mountains have not been 'indoctrinated' into goose-stepping along side the statist left marxists.

Look no farther than the public education system & their divide & conquer race baiting to find out WHY this crap is happening. My son an avowed self admitted atheist is so sick & tired of this gender change garbage & other junk marxism lunacy that he is enrolling my grandson into a Christian school for his first grade!!! They are now located west of the mountains not far from Seattle so I am hoping that the Christians west of the mountains have not been 'indoctrinated' into goose-stepping along side the statist left marxists.
the libral school system is hoping to make kids into communist . marxists and hate mongers.

This is 2024. It’s a hate crime. These teens need to be held accountable which will probably be the first time in their lives. Clearly, they have been “raised” to blame other people -past and present - to justify their hate.

I see that blacks thugs kill little old white ladies. (true) Black thugs murder old white homeless man in a wheelchair. (true) I see blacks slaughter each other in huge numbers...(true). But does the "media" report that that way in that manor? Hardly.

In all countries around the world traveling agencies warn tourists about black-on-white hate crimes in America

What savages! their evil knows no limit :( :mad:

To get acquainted with the true natures of blacks just take a trip to any black African shithole including former great states like Rhodesia or South Africa. To be a murder and savage is programmed in their genes, otherwise they couldn't survive

To get acquainted with the true natures of blacks just take a trip to any black African shithole including former great states like Rhodesia or South Africa. To be a murder and savage is programmed in their genes, otherwise they couldn't survive
White savages are the worse the world has ever seen, you have caused more mayhem and murder than any human being known to man.

Forum List

Back