Black Teens Beat White Woman With Down Syndrome, Kick Her in the Head When She Was Down

A non story, same as dog bites man. But let it be whites doing something, something, something to a black and the MSM gets all horny.

I see that blacks thugs kill little old white ladies. (true) Black thugs murder old white homeless man in a wheelchair. (true) I see blacks slaughter each other in huge numbers...(true). But does the "media" report that that way in that manor? Hardly.

Found a white one trying to steal a kid. For IM2 Superbadbrutha

Can't find the horselightning foot locker thread where the big ole' buck was uppercutting that fat ladies face.

So I toss out a 1:100.000 event for the masses to see. yes.....it does happen. But he got out without getting beat to a pulp as I had hoped.

Can't find the horselightning foot locker thread where the big ole' buck was uppercutting that fat ladies face.

So I toss out a 1:100.000 event for the masses to see. yes.....it does happen. But he got out without getting beat to a pulp as I had hoped.

That's disturbing. See, conceal carry ends that

We have 405 years of whites doing this kind of thing.

A non story, same as dog bites man. But let it be whites doing something, something, something to a black and the MSM gets all horny.

Stop crying wimp. Whites have been doing this to non-white people since America was a colony.

I can't watch stuff like this just because it pisses me off so much to see, so I didn't hit the play button.

But out of pure curiosity, did grown men stand around and watch and let it happen?

We have 405 years of whites doing this kind of thing.
So we have an open admission from you that you're ready and willing to commit violence going forward up to and including whatever you think is necessary to pull the points even for what you deem an imbalance over the past 405 years? I would be careful posting this kind of shit on a public posting board if I were you.

So we have an open admission from you that you're ready and willing to commit violence going forward up to and including whatever you think is necessary to pull the points even what you deem an imbalance over the past 405 years? I would be careful posting this kind of shit on a public posting board if I were you.

It's a racist black thingy

Those evil whities are still alive?
It's taken quite a while for the face of this beast to be fully unmasked. If I am correct all white people are inherently racist, inherently guilty and inherently deserving of violent payback simply because they're white. This is what this piece of shit is selling here. It borders on mental illness.

you caught some more black aninmal ness

Forum List

Back