Black stupidity is genetic, according to USMB liberal...

race_intelligence_adoption_rushtonsm1.jpg

Chart_06.jpg

Do feel free to quote where I said illiteracy is a genetic condition.

I think Maggie must have meant a different word than Genetic. As Mark twain noted, the difference between the right word and the wrong word is the difference between the lightening and the lightening bug.

It makes no sense the way it was used. You can't change genetic though outside environment.

As to Maggie's original idea, (which she should have expressed a lot better) that has been a conservative complaint for years, that black education is being deliberately dumbed down so as to create a perpetual lumpen underclass, and the decay of public schools has been especially harmful to black interests.

Read this:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Race-Reality-Differences-Vincent-Sarich/dp/0813340861]Amazon.com: Race: The Reality Of Human Differences (9780813340869): Vincent Sarich, Frank Miele: Books[/ame]

And they think Republicans are racist.

What complete crap.

"Black illiteracy has become a genetic problem, transcended through generation after generation of being pushed to the back of the bus (figuratively).."

By Maggie Mae.

You got a link for that...you know, like the whole quote and what it was in reply to?

Second (speaking of complete crap) - the word she used was "illiteracy" not "stupidity" - that was your word.

It is a misstatement of fact. They do stay illiterate and greatly uneducated generation after generation but it has nothing to do with genetics ... it has more to do with environment, little to no will to make it better for themselves and other similar factors. I think blacks have been, unfortunately, sold a bill of goods ... and if they would just realize that and understand it I think they would make more effort to improve their lot in life. There are a lot of really good black people in the world who have overcome the odds, educated themselves and made a better life for themselves ... it's surprising how many of them are more conservative in their thinking.

• Banned
I think Maggie must have meant a different word than Genetic. As Mark twain noted, the difference between the right word and the wrong word is the difference between the lightening and the lightening bug.

It makes no sense the way it was used. You can't change genetic though outside environment.

As to Maggie's original idea, (which she should have expressed a lot better) that has been a conservative complaint for years, that black education is being deliberately dumbed down so as to create a perpetual lumpen underclass, and the decay of public schools has been especially harmful to black interests.

No, she meant genetic. She waxes poetic about it.

The funny thing is..illiteracy can't be genetic. So she's stupid besides being racist.

Anyway, blacks are being badly served by the folks who folks who claim to speak for them.

It is interesting that whenever the Democrats have an internal battle between those who provide the cash, and those who provide the votes, just how badly they screw over black interests. there was a DC school reform very popular with the parents that the unions hated. It also caused huge improvements in the educational attainment in DC.
The Dems in congress made it the first order of business to kill that reform. We can't have educated black folks. They might become Republican voters.

Most blacks are mixed with superior stock. It should be possible to activate to recessive, superior White genes that they do carry.

If you want to let apes live among humans, then they need to be held to the same standards. If they can't make it in White society because of their natural mental inferiority, then they shouldn't expect equal rights or protection when they aren't equal. The White man has carried the Negroid long enough.

What complete crap.

"Black illiteracy has become a genetic problem, transcended through generation after generation of being pushed to the back of the bus (figuratively).."

By Maggie Mae.

You got a link for that...you know, like the whole quote and what it was in reply to?

Second (speaking of complete crap) - the word she used was "illiteracy" not "stupidity" - that was your word.

Heavens, don't tell me I was not factual in my thread title!
HORRORS!

☭proletarian☭;2186503 said:
Most blacks are mixed with superior stock. It should be possible to activate to recessive, superior White genes that they do carry.

If you want to let apes live among humans, then they need to be held to the same standards. If they can't make it in White society because of their natural mental inferiority, then they shouldn't expect equal rights or protection when they aren't equal. The White man has carried the Negroid long enough.

Oh. Wow.

What complete crap.

By Maggie Mae.

Heavens, don't tell me I was not factual in my thread title!
HORRORS!

So. You have a link to that quote?

☭proletarian☭;2186503 said:

You make William Joyce, Publis Infantile, Douger, Gautama and countless other USMB racists proud proletarian.

WTF?

Forum List

Back