Black stupidity is genetic, according to USMB liberal...

☭proletarian☭;2188588 said:
Should white people who are mentally or physically disabled not merit equal rights and protection?

The mentally disabled aren't given equal rights. If they are not mental competent, for instance, they cannot vote or enter into legal contract. regardless of their will. Those who are physically disables and have nobody willing to tend to them become wards of the State.
It makes me sick to know there are people in this great country who continue to call themselves "Americans."

As third-generation on one side, seventh or so on the other, a protector if civil rights who rejects laws which place the Negro above other races (See: AA), and one who holds to the ideologies which saw women granted equal rights and suffrage extended to even the poor, I am an example of what makes America great.

Nope. You're just a perfect specimen of egotistical white trash, in my opinion.

Lol, not only do you judge blacks by their color...you also judge whites. And those who don't agree with you are "trashy".

You really need to educate yourself.

Start here, retard:

illiterate definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta
il·lit·er·ate [ i líttərət ]

adjective

Definition:

1. offensive term: an offensive term meaning not able to read or write

2. uneducated: having or showing little or no knowledge of a particular subject
artistically illiterate

3. making many language mistakes: full of or making many basic errors in the use of language
illiterate prose

It's funny, the way I've managed to get Maggie to attack some of the very positions she assumed in the first place, leading to this threads creation.

It is funny. I've been laughing my ass off all day over it.

Though I'm a little dismayed at the collective stupidity of the rest of the madding crowd who just went along with her idiocy.

☭proletarian☭;2189814 said:
It's funny, the way I've managed to get Maggie to attack some of the very positions she assumed in the first place, leading to this threads creation.

Like what? I haven't reneged on my position one iota. Just as I believe that generations of same association within an environment can ultimately produce a genetic code for illiteracy (not necessarily JUST in blacks), I also believe that the same code can determine intelligence.

If you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution (not to get off track, here), apes were once intellectually ignorant of anything outside their own immediate environment, but as they evolved, intelligence also evolved. The Neanderthal hunter ultimately became extinct because the Cro-Magnon was smarter and had evolved to the point where it used strategy to hunt, not just instinct.

My very simple point is that generation after generation of environmental factors that do not change (evolve), can't help but be attributable to what may become a new genetic code by association. "Genes" have to start somewhere. It's acceptable science that physical genes change through breeding, and it stands to reason that genes controlling mental capacity also change.

I'm not making racist points. If anything, I totally agree that the system contributes to the dumbing down of the black community. I just think it's time to try a different approach because they ARE a part of our society, and until people stop thinking of the majority of black people as a separate class (one side believing that welfare is all that's needed, and the other just believing they are animals and should be treated as such), the problem is not going to go away. In fact, it will only get worse.

And that's about all I intend to say on the subject, unless of course Alli has started yet another thread attacking me! :lol:

Like what? I haven't reneged on my position one iota. Just as I believe that generations of same association within an environment can ultimately produce a genetic code for illiteracy

So you're totally ignorant of genetics, I see.

If you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution

Social Darwinism?

The Neanderthal hunter ultimately became extinct because the Cro-Magnon was smarter and had evolved to the point where it used strategy to hunt, not just instinct.

I see you're also ignorant regarding Neanderthals and their hunting practices.
I'm not making racist points.

No not at all :rolleyes: Blacks are just genetically illiterate monkeys who can only learn to read if the White man takes them under his wing and helps him evolve... not racist at all :eusa_whistle:

Why on earth aren't all the race baiters jumping all the hell over this???????

You think it's moronic to point out racism?

That's interesting.

And supports my theory: "scratch a liberal, find a slave owner wannabe."

☭proletarian☭;2189814 said:

Like what? I haven't reneged on my position one iota. Just as I believe that generations of same association within an environment can ultimately produce a genetic code for illiteracy (not necessarily JUST in blacks), I also believe that the same code can determine intelligence.

If you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution (not to get off track, here), apes were once intellectually ignorant of anything outside their own immediate environment, but as they evolved, intelligence also evolved. The Neanderthal hunter ultimately became extinct because the Cro-Magnon was smarter and had evolved to the point where it used strategy to hunt, not just instinct.

My very simple point is that generation after generation of environmental factors that do not change (evolve), can't help but be attributable to what may become a new genetic code by association. "Genes" have to start somewhere. It's acceptable science that physical genes change through breeding, and it stands to reason that genes controlling mental capacity also change.

I'm not making racist points. If anything, I totally agree that the system contributes to the dumbing down of the black community. I just think it's time to try a different approach because they ARE a part of our society, and until people stop thinking of the majority of black people as a separate class (one side believing that welfare is all that's needed, and the other just believing they are animals and should be treated as such), the problem is not going to go away. In fact, it will only get worse.

And that's about all I intend to say on the subject, unless of course Alli has started yet another thread attacking me! :lol:

I would disagree with that. The kinds of genetic changes that occur from environment are very minor. With something like intellegence or literacy - culture not genetics, plays a huge part in it.

That's interesting.

I think it's moronic to point out racism where there isn't any.

As to your theory? Keep trying. It's unsupported by evidence.

☭proletarian☭;2191755 said:
Like what? I haven't reneged on my position one iota. Just as I believe that generations of same association within an environment can ultimately produce a genetic code for illiteracy

I'm only a simple layperson who reads Discover Magazine. You must be an out-of-work scientist? If so, you'll understand the contents of this analysis which discusses at length how genetic code can be mutated. Then please discuss your own analysis, in lay terms, to the class.
Protein Synthesis

If you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution

Social Darwinism?

The Neanderthal hunter ultimately became extinct because the Cro-Magnon was smarter and had evolved to the point where it used strategy to hunt, not just instinct.

Oh do enlighten me with your knowledge of anthropology. After all, you're a genius. :eusa_whistle:

No not at all :rolleyes: Blacks are just genetically illiterate monkeys who can only learn to read if the White man takes them under his wing and helps him evolve... not racist at all :eusa_whistle: That's not what I said at all. God you're thick.

genetic code
Definition: basis of heredity: the order of the nucleotide sequences in DNA or RNA that form the basis of heredity through their role in protein synthesis

heredity
Definition
1. ancestry: ancestral background
2. inheritance: the inherited right to something
"based on heredity"
3. passing on of genetic factors: the transfer of genetically controlled characteristics such as hair color or flower color from one generation to the next in living organisms
4. set of inherited characteristics: in genetics, the complete set of inherited characteristics of an organism

Synonyms: ancestry, family, line, heredity, extraction, roots, pedigree, family tree, stock, descent

www.encarta.msm.com

My mother told me to never argue with a bigot on an ego trip.

It is a misstatement of fact. They do stay illiterate and greatly uneducated generation after generation but it has nothing to do with genetics ... it has more to do with environment, little to no will to make it better for themselves and other similar factors. I think blacks have been, unfortunately, sold a bill of goods ... and if they would just realize that and understand it I think they would make more effort to improve their lot in life. There are a lot of really good black people in the world who have overcome the odds, educated themselves and made a better life for themselves ... it's surprising how many of them are more conservative in their thinking.

And I gues you wouldn't think that being forbidden (under the pain of death) from getting an education for the better part of 300 years and then being shunted off to sub standard schools for the next 100 years would have anything to do with it, huh?

But hey! Whatever it takes to make some white people feel good about themselves.

Every time I think I've read the dumbest thing EVER on USMB, someone tops it. You need to take a genetics class........focusing on brain development.

Every time I think I've read the dumbest thing EVER on USMB, someone tops it. You need to take a genetics class........focusing on brain development.

You omitted the last part of that paragraph:

So if it's just me being dumb, stupid and "racist," then why is this the subject of so much scientific research lately?

Epigenetics Links Nature and Nurture ? Psychiatric News

Although epigenetics is a young field, its importance is rising quickly and beginning to rival genetic research. Scientists have long realized that not all genes are expressed into corresponding proteins in every cell all the time. The expression of any given gene is activated or shut off in different cells. In other words, a person may carry a particular gene, but if the gene is “silenced,” the body may not make any protein from the gene and, in turn, not present the related trait.
More intriguingly, epigenetic markers on DNA can be influenced by environmental forces, such as smoking, diet, and pollutants. These changes are maintained through cell divisions and can last a lifetime. Research on identical twins has shown that the extent of DNA methylation is highly correlated between both twins when they are young, but the correlation becomes a lot weaker when they age. “It suggests that things that happen in a lifetime can cause divergence in epigenetics,” said Potash.

That has absolutely nothing to do with genetic illiteracy.

it would help if she even knew what the terms she bounces around means.

I watched a show once about people who think they're saying the right thing and are being all smart...but really the words and phrases they use mean something completely different.

That's Mags.

1. The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.
2. Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.
3. The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.
4. Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.
5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.
6. Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.
7. IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.
8. Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.
9. Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.
10. Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

That's interesting.

Abolitionists were liberals and slavekeepers were conservatives :eusa_shhh:

☭proletarian☭;2191755 said:

I'm only a simple layperson who reads Discover Magazine. You must be an out-of-work scientist? If so, you'll understand the contents of this analysis which discusses at length how genetic code can be mutated. Then please discuss your own analysis, in lay terms, to the class.
Protein Synthesis

Social Darwinism?

Oh do enlighten me with your knowledge of anthropology. After all, you're a genius. :eusa_whistle:
No not at all :rolleyes: Blacks are just genetically illiterate monkeys who can only learn to read if the White man takes them under his wing and helps him evolve... not racist at all :eusa_whistle: That's not what I said at all. God you're thick.

genetic code
Definition: basis of heredity: the order of the nucleotide sequences in DNA or RNA that form the basis of heredity through their role in protein synthesis

heredity
Definition
1. ancestry: ancestral background
2. inheritance: the inherited right to something
"based on heredity"
3. passing on of genetic factors: the transfer of genetically controlled characteristics such as hair color or flower color from one generation to the next in living organisms
4. set of inherited characteristics: in genetics, the complete set of inherited characteristics of an organism

Synonyms: ancestry, family, line, heredity, extraction, roots, pedigree, family tree, stock, descent

www.encarta.msm.com

My mother told me to never argue with a bigot on an ego trip.
You're arguing a learned behavior (reading any given language) is genetic and insulting my intelligence? :eusa_eh:

Last edited by a moderator:
MM is correct that genetics affect culture and also that culture affects genetics.

White Western culture was developed to make good use of white genetic abilities and proclivities. It should come as no surprise that blacks do not seamlessly fit into our culture, any more than whites don't mesh with native black culture.

Forum List

Back