Black stupidity is genetic, according to USMB liberal...

Are you defending Maggie Mae on her crusade to prove that stupidity is inherent to the black people?

And that whites MADE them stupid?

lolololol....

No.

I agree with neither statement.

Now, pop on over to good ol' Pubes thread and let him know how you feel (we all know that you've already pos-repped him in that thread, so you must kinda agree with him, no?)

I finally added AllieBaba to my ignore list, but I figured she was referring to me. In the thead (can't remember which one), I believe I was referring strictly to black poverty regions where illiteracy is rampant because of prior generations being dumbed down. I think I also made reference to the film "Precious" as a perfect example of what I was talking about. While it's only a theory that intelligence as well as physical features can be passed on genetically, environment most definitely plays a part. It's why there are so many obese and illiterate blacks in low-income neighborhoods.

I think I also said that nothing is going to change until we put words into action by a concerted effort to "clean up" poverty pockets and physically helping those, yes, VICTIMS to make better lives for themselves. It's the same concept that Bill Cosby advocates, by the way. And guess what it's called: Community Action. A large part of Barack Obama's history was centered around getting his hands dirty and helping poor neighborhoods rid themselves of decay and crime. But of course hacks like AllieBabba prefer to criticize any such alternatives to a continued reliance on welfare. Kinda makes you wonder whether people like her really would prefer some sort of genocide and be done with the problem entirely, since they never offer any solutions of their own.

No wonder AllieBabbler refuses to provide a link....if she did, she claim would be proven fraudulent.

You moron. The link is in the first post and has been since shortly after you asked for it.

Ahh. You edited it ( Yesterday at 08:04 PM) but neglected to mention it. I don't go back and re-read posts.

Good for you.
Of course you miss things that way, but no matter.

BTW 8 a.m. board time was 5 a.m. my time.

Good for you.

You go back and re-read every post? :eek:

There are more important things in life than that. When someone asks me for a link I provide it in an answer to that person's post.

So....that means 8pm is 5pm your time then....but I'm confused as to what importance that has.....

Maggie - you make some good points but arguments against the DC voucher program are lame. "If everyone can't have the best, then everyone will get the worst" In education, and most social programs, there is the reality that "you won't save them all". Harsh perhaps, but life isn't all rainbows and puppy dogs. Esp. in cities like DC. Those kids were sold out

Are you defending Maggie Mae on her crusade to prove that stupidity is inherent to the black people?

And that whites MADE them stupid?

lolololol....

What crusade? :eusa_eh:

Seriously--if anyone's on a crusade, it's her. Starting a whole new thread on my comment in another. And she still obviously doesn't know the difference between illiterate and stupid.

Good for you.

You go back and re-read every post? :eek:

There are more important things in life than that. When someone asks me for a link I provide it in an answer to that person's post.

So....that means 8pm is 5pm your time then....but I'm confused as to what importance that has.....

I don't know if she initially posted the other link or not, but since this one was about MY statement elsewhere, whatever made her think I wouldn't post that other thread myself?

Maggie - you make some good points but arguments against the DC voucher program are lame. "If everyone can't have the best, then everyone will get the worst" In education, and most social programs, there is the reality that "you won't save them all". Harsh perhaps, but life isn't all rainbows and puppy dogs. Esp. in cities like DC. Those kids were sold out

I'm all for school voucher programs, and I was saddened that the one in DC was cancelled. All I'm saying is that I also understand why. The sad fact is that if the same effort was put into a class-act education in public schools as exists in most charter schools, then we WOULD be saving them all. Or at least a large majority.

Only 6% of US scientists are Republican, the Confederate party of "White". Is it genetics or is it the "inbreeding"?

How long is long enough? When the slaves were freed they were illiterate and began migrating northward where they could find work to support themselves (thus the inner city pockets of poverty).

When my Nana moved here she was illiterate and had no real skills. She married a man who was second-generation. He served in the Army and learned English in the process. She learned enough to get by. All their children are bilingual and by the third generation (me) there is total master of the language and integration into American society.

The Irish, Italians, and Hmong all did the same thing.

If the ******* can't do the same, it can only be due to their inferior intellects or because they have no desire to do so. Either way, they should not be treated as equals if they are unable or unwilling to as act as such.

If they'd put down the collective crackpipe and get off Johnny Cochran's dick, they could do just fine. Even the Blacks who succeed want nothing to do with *******- that's why they leave black neighborhoods and desperately seek to breed up by finding even the least desirable White woman.

Should white people who are mentally or physically disabled not merit equal rights and protection?

The mentally disabled aren't given equal rights. If they are not mental competent, for instance, they cannot vote or enter into legal contract. regardless of their will. Those who are physically disables and have nobody willing to tend to them become wards of the State.
It makes me sick to know there are people in this great country who continue to call themselves "Americans."

As third-generation on one side, seventh or so on the other, a protector if civil rights who rejects laws which place the Negro above other races (See: AA), and one who holds to the ideologies which saw women granted equal rights and suffrage extended to even the poor, I am an example of what makes America great.

Your comments prove you should have been born in Germany in the 1920's and you would have been a perfect candidate for helping Hitler reach his final solution.
Funny... weren't you the one who said illiteracy is genetic?

Yes, she is.
She's not only a raving lunatic, she's brain dead as well.

☭proletarian☭;2188573 said:
How long is long enough? When the slaves were freed they were illiterate and began migrating northward where they could find work to support themselves (thus the inner city pockets of poverty).

When my Nana moved here she was illiterate and had no real skills. She married a man who was second-generation. He served in the Army and learned English in the process. She learned enough to get by. All their children are bilingual and by the third generation (me) there is total master of the language and integration into American society.

If the ******* can't do the same, it can only be due to their inferior intellects or because they have no desire to do so. Either way, they should not be treated as equals if they are unable or unwilling to as act as such.

If they'd put down the collective crackpipe and get off Johnny Cochran's dick, they could do just fine. Even the Blacks who succeed want nothing to do with *******- that's why they leave black neighborhoods and desperately seek to breed up by finding even the least desirable White woman.
Blacks are part of American society. It doesn't sound like you are as integrated as you think you are other than integrating your head up your butt. Must be due to a genetic defect. :lol:

☭proletarian☭;2188573 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if you don't post your shit just to get attention. It takes a "real man" (lol) to admit to being such a raving bigot. Usually bigotry is well hidden.

Kudos to your "nana" and her success in landing a nice American man who done her well. The Irish and Italian had their own bullying by those new Americans who thought themselves superior, but apparently Nana never told you any of the horror stories. Too bad. You might have turned out to be more than just a piece of shit.

Ah but even comparing the Irish and Italian immigrants can't compare to the movement of 1.75 million African Americans out of the South to the North, Midwest and West from 1910 to 1930, so your little anecdotal analogy is moot.

☭proletarian☭;2188588 said:
Should white people who are mentally or physically disabled not merit equal rights and protection?

The mentally disabled aren't given equal rights. If they are not mental competent, for instance, they cannot vote or enter into legal contract. regardless of their will. Those who are physically disables and have nobody willing to tend to them become wards of the State.
It makes me sick to know there are people in this great country who continue to call themselves "Americans."

As third-generation on one side, seventh or so on the other, a protector if civil rights who rejects laws which place the Negro above other races (See: AA), and one who holds to the ideologies which saw women granted equal rights and suffrage extended to even the poor, I am an example of what makes America great.

Nope. You're just a perfect specimen of egotistical white trash, in my opinion.

☭proletarian☭;2188592 said:
Your comments prove you should have been born in Germany in the 1920's and you would have been a perfect candidate for helping Hitler reach his final solution.
Funny... weren't you the one who said illiteracy is genetic?

And what's that got to do with my comment?

Forum List

Back