Black stupidity is genetic, according to USMB liberal...

☭proletarian☭;2186503 said:
Most blacks are mixed with superior stock. It should be possible to activate to recessive, superior White genes that they do carry.

If you want to let apes live among humans, then they need to be held to the same standards. If they can't make it in White society because of their natural mental inferiority, then they shouldn't expect equal rights or protection when they aren't equal. The White man has carried the Negroid long enough.

You make William Joyce, Publis Infantile, Douger, Gautama and countless other USMB racists proud proletarian.

WTF?

Either blacks are equal and they can pull their own weight and be held to the exact same standards or they are not equal and do not merit equal rights and protection.

Trying to tie intelligence to race has always been a losing proposition. We may seem to be vastly different because of our dramatically different skin tones, but genetically, we can take each others blood and organs. In fact, it's more likely that we would be able to tell whether someone is gay than if they are smart. And we are products of our environment. In every race, you have genius and you have morons. Of course, anyone who knows me knows that I think most of the morons in the US can be identified by what political party they belong to.

☭proletarian☭;2186598 said:
Most blacks are mixed with superior stock. It should be possible to activate to recessive, superior White genes that they do carry.

If you want to let apes live among humans, then they need to be held to the same standards. If they can't make it in White society because of their natural mental inferiority, then they shouldn't expect equal rights or protection when they aren't equal. The White man has carried the Negroid long enough.

You make William Joyce, Publis Infantile, Douger, Gautama and countless other USMB racists proud proletarian.

WTF?

Either blacks are equal and they can pull their own weight and be held to the exact same standards or they are not equal and do not merit equal rights and protection.

You mean like women?

☭proletarian☭;2186559 said:
☭proletarian☭;2186395 said:
race_intelligence_adoption_rushtonsm1.jpg

Is this your way of telling us you're an adopted black kid?
Is that supposed to be an insult. I'm pretty sure it's considered racist to call a man Black as an insult ;)

Are you saying it's an insult to call someone black?

WTF?

You mean like women?

Yep. If women are equal to men, the differences in their abilities being like those between two men, then they are to be held to the same standards in society and to enjoy equal rights and protection. This, in fact, was the rallying cry of the first- and second-wave feminists who demanded equal pay for equal work, equal rights (such as suffrage and criminalizing spousal rape) and woman's equal position beside the male form in places of business, in the home, and in the larger society.

The Negroid demands not only equal protection, but special exceptions. It asserts its equality while demanding unequal privilege and exception when the mental inferiority of the Negroid form prevents the race, as a whole, from being able to succeed in the civilization of law which the White man has forged for himself in this nation and elsewhere in the West.

The Negroid at once claims equality and also admits its inferiority and asks for the White man and his society to carry the Negroid upon his back. The White man has carried this burden for too long. It is time for the Negroid to carry himself or be left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they think Republicans are racist.

What complete crap.

"Black illiteracy has become a genetic problem, transcended through generation after generation of being pushed to the back of the bus (figuratively).."

By Maggie Mae.

You got a link for that...you know, like the whole quote and what it was in reply to?

Second (speaking of complete crap) - the word she used was "illiteracy" not "stupidity" - that was your word.

I finally added AllieBaba to my ignore list, but I figured she was referring to me. In the thead (can't remember which one), I believe I was referring strictly to black poverty regions where illiteracy is rampant because of prior generations being dumbed down. I think I also made reference to the film "Precious" as a perfect example of what I was talking about. While it's only a theory that intelligence as well as physical features can be passed on genetically, environment most definitely plays a part. It's why there are so many obese and illiterate blacks in low-income neighborhoods.

I think I also said that nothing is going to change until we put words into action by a concerted effort to "clean up" poverty pockets and physically helping those, yes, VICTIMS to make better lives for themselves. It's the same concept that Bill Cosby advocates, by the way. And guess what it's called: Community Action. A large part of Barack Obama's history was centered around getting his hands dirty and helping poor neighborhoods rid themselves of decay and crime. But of course hacks like AllieBabba prefer to criticize any such alternatives to a continued reliance on welfare. Kinda makes you wonder whether people like her really would prefer some sort of genocide and be done with the problem entirely, since they never offer any solutions of their own.

Anyway, blacks are being badly served by the folks who folks who claim to speak for them.

It is interesting that whenever the Democrats have an internal battle between those who provide the cash, and those who provide the votes, just how badly they screw over black interests. there was a DC school reform very popular with the parents that the unions hated. It also caused huge improvements in the educational attainment in DC.
The Dems in congress made it the first order of business to kill that reform. We can't have educated black folks. They might become Republican voters.

What bullshit. No one is "against" charter schools (in fact some don't fare too well at all in any event), but not ALL kids who want to go to a charter school are able because there aren't enough. It's a no-brainer. Who gets to decide which DC kid got to attend that charter school? And why couldn't the same learning benefits be available at public schools?

And I can guarangodamntee that very flew blacks will vote for TODAY'S brand of Republican. Clean up your act, and at least pretend that you care, and maybe they'd take a look.

And they think Republicans are racist.

What complete crap.

"Black illiteracy has become a genetic problem, transcended through generation after generation of being pushed to the back of the bus (figuratively).."

By Maggie Mae.

You got a link for that...you know, like the whole quote and what it was in reply to?

Second (speaking of complete crap) - the word she used was "illiteracy" not "stupidity" - that was your word.

I finally added AllieBaba to my ignore list, but I figured she was referring to me. In the thead (can't remember which one), I believe I was referring strictly to black poverty regions where illiteracy is rampant because of prior generations being dumbed down. I think I also made reference to the film "Precious" as a perfect example of what I was talking about. While it's only a theory that intelligence as well as physical features can be passed on genetically, environment most definitely plays a part. It's why there are so many obese and illiterate blacks in low-income neighborhoods.

I think I also said that nothing is going to change until we put words into action by a concerted effort to "clean up" poverty pockets and physically helping those, yes, VICTIMS to make better lives for themselves. It's the same concept that Bill Cosby advocates, by the way. And guess what it's called: Community Action. A large part of Barack Obama's history was centered around getting his hands dirty and helping poor neighborhoods rid themselves of decay and crime. But of course hacks like AllieBabba prefer to criticize any such alternatives to a continued reliance on welfare. Kinda makes you wonder whether people like her really would prefer some sort of genocide and be done with the problem entirely, since they never offer any solutions of their own.

No wonder AllieBabbler refuses to provide a link....if she did, she claim would be proven fraudulent.

How long is long enough? When the slaves were freed they were illiterate and began migrating northward where they could find work to support themselves (thus the inner city pockets of poverty). But right through the 40's, "Negroids" were routinely arrested on minor charges and then used as on chain gangs to construct the foundations for WHITE private industry. There was segregation in the military during World War II. Until the Civil Rights Act was in place, blacks still had to use separate public restrooms. None of that is that long ago in our history of "carrying the Negroid." What a foolish statement.

WTF?

They are human beings, you fucking idiot. Should white people who are mentally or physically disabled not merit equal rights and protection? It makes me sick to know there are people in this great country who continue to call themselves "Americans." Your comments prove you should have been born in Germany in the 1920's and you would have been a perfect candidate for helping Hitler reach his final solution.

☭proletarian☭;2186633 said:

You mean like women?

Yep. If women are equal to men, the differences in their abilities being like those between two men, then they are to be held to the same standards in society and to enjoy equal rights and protection. This, in fact, was the rallying cry of the first- and second-wave feminists who demanded equal pay for equal work, equal rights (such as suffrage and criminalizing spousal rape) and woman's equal position beside the male form in places of business, in the home, and in the larger society.

The Negroid demands not only equal protection, but special exceptions. It asserts its equality while demanding unequal privilege and exception when the mental inferiority of the Negroid form prevents the race, as a whole, from being able to succeed in the civilization of law which the White man has forged for himself in this nation and elsewhere in the West.

The Negroid at once claims equality and also admits its inferiority and asks for the White man and his society to carry the Negroid upon his back. The White man has carried this burden for too long. It is time for the Negroid to carry himself or be left behind.

You're one sick bastard.

No wonder AllieBabbler refuses to provide a link....if she did, she claim would be proven fraudulent.

It's in this thread, at Post #154:

[thread=112484]-black-conservative-tea-party-backers-take-heat-11.html#post2185980[/thread]

But of course hacks like AllieBabba prefer to criticize any such alternatives to a continued reliance on welfare. Kinda makes you wonder whether people like her really would prefer some sort of genocide and be done with the problem entirely, since they never offer any solutions of their own.
Baba would be out of a job if we didn't have welfare.

But of course hacks like AllieBabba prefer to criticize any such alternatives to a continued reliance on welfare. Kinda makes you wonder whether people like her really would prefer some sort of genocide and be done with the problem entirely, since they never offer any solutions of their own.
Baba would be out of a job if we didn't have welfare.

I think she's had her head up her horses' asses too long. Whatever she says is horseshit.

You moron. The link is in the first post and has been since shortly after you asked for it.

Allie...have you been over to negrep Pubes for his use of the term "Brown Clown"?

Since you are on a crusade to stamp out racism and all...

Are you defending Maggie Mae on her crusade to prove that stupidity is inherent to the black people?

And that whites MADE them stupid?

lolololol....

Forum List

Back