Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Yet you did just that with this quote. You should be able to explain this if you were not soliciting.

Say, would you personally put up some cash to have Officer Wilson murdered?

LOL

You may be stupid, you may be a liar - but at least you're a racist scumbag!

:laugh:

Remember what I told you? Your inferior intelligence is no match for me. Your smoke screen wont work. Why did you solicit me by asking this?

Milkweed, you're a dumb fuck

Asking if you would put money up to kill someone in a thread about about assholes offering a bounty to kill someone is NOT solicitation of murder.

Not any more so than if Poster A started a thread about prostitution and I asked some chick if she'd have sex for money is solicitation of prostitution.

Meaning none at all.

And by the way, we all know you wouldn't put any money up to pay for a hit on this cop because you have no money.

Yet you did just that with this quote. You should be able to explain this if you were not soliciting.

LOL

Remember what I told you? Your inferior intelligence is no match for me. Your smoke screen wont work. Why did you solicit me by asking this?

Asking if you would put money up to kill someone in a thread about about assholes offering a bounty to kill someone is NOT solicitation of murder.

Not any more so than if Poster A started a thread about prostitution and I asked some chick if she'd have sex for money is solicitation of prostitution.

Meaning none at all.

And by the way, we all know you wouldn't put any money up to pay for a hit on this cop because you have no money.
I see you jumped in to defend your boyfriends honor. He asked me to put up money for Wilsons murder. Thats solicitation even if you dont understand what "solicit" means. I thought you claimed to be a cop? You should already know this.

LOL

Meaning none at all.

I see you jumped in to defend your boyfriends honor. He asked me to put up money for Wilsons murder. Thats solicitation even if you dont understand what "solicit" means. I thought you claimed to be a cop? You should already know this.
No he did not, but then your stupidity is well known around these parts.

LOL

Meaning none at all.

He didn't solicit you moron. He merely asked if that was something you would do. NO prosecutor on the planet would file charges for anything said in this thread by him, or YOU.

Dumb shit.

LOL

Meaning none at all.

Careful Gunny, Milkweed fought 9 guys and put 6 of them in the hospital AND scared the shit out of some old guy at Wal Mart all in one day.

LOL

Meaning none at all.

He didn't solicit you moron. He merely asked if that was something you would do. NO prosecutor on the planet would file charges for anything said in this thread by him, or YOU.

Dumb shit.
its quite clear he solicited me. He asked would I put up money to have Wilson killed. Thats solicitation. Your iinterpretation of his intent is not relevant.

LOL

Meaning none at all.

Careful Gunny, Milkweed fought 9 guys and put 6 of them in the hospital AND scared the shit out of some old guy at Wal Mart all in one day.
Get the story straight moron. Lots of time passed in between the 2 incidents.

LOL

Meaning none at all.

Dumb shit.
its quite clear he solicited me. He asked would I put up money to have Wilson killed. Thats solicitation. Your iinterpretation of his intent is not relevant.

Your claim is spurious and retarded, but then we don't expect much from retards and racists.

Meaning none at all.

Dumb shit.

Your claim is spurious and retarded, but then we don't expect much from retards and racists.
Your claim is puerile and simplistic but then I dont expect much from idiots and morons.

LOL

Meaning none at all.

Dumb shit.

Your lack of intelligence is quite sad.

Hey man, let me ask you a question. Would YOU assassinate the President?

United States Secret Service Contact Information

Contact them and tell them you suspect I solicited you to kill Obama and see how hard they laugh at you.

Solicitation is a legal term moron. If those legal standards aren't met, it is not solicitation.

Really? How would I collect on that, if I felt so inclined? What if I put a bounty on looters in Ferguson, fifty cent per scalp or so. OK, I will do that now. Only black frizzy hair scalps, no Jewish or white blondes with guilt trips. Bona fide black out of staters. I give them 50 cents a head, ok? OK, Who is kidding who here?

Meaning none at all.

Dumb shit.

Contact them and tell them you suspect I solicited you to kill Obama and see how hard they laugh at you.

Solicitation is a legal term moron. If those legal standards aren't met, it is not solicitation.

So I guess you agree censored is a moronic idiot that doesnt know his ass from a hole in the wall?

So, you are soliciting murder for hire on an open internet forum.

Be consoled innocent whites; at least 20,000 of these racist animals shoot their brethren racist animals every year. That's more than 385 just last week...and every week. If there's one social program this new Republican senate needs to work on hard, it's giving gang-bangers free ammunition...all they want.
Throw in free abortions and the problem will solve itself.

Meaning none at all.

Dumb shit.

So I guess you agree censored is a moronic idiot that doesnt know his ass from a hole in the wall?

So, you are soliciting murder for hire on an open internet forum.

I agree that you are BOTH wrong in this thread and no solicitation took place.

However, given the overwhelming evidence that you're a dumb fuck I chalk you claiming there was up to you being a dumb fuck, while I admit I haven't read nearly as many of Uncensored's posts, so I have no idea if he is also a dumb fuck, or merely mistaken in this thread.

Great news. I missed the announcement. Do you have a link?

You missed the announcement that offering to pay to have a person killed is conspiracy to commit murder?

Type clearly so our FBI friends get it....

No I missed the announcement Holder was doubling the pot.

It wouldnt be murder. It would be justice. Yes. Where do I send it to?

Justice? How do you figure?

The mouse in his pocket told the voices in his head.

LOL

Dude, you're having more delusions of adequacy...

Forum List

Back