Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

It's conspiracy to commit murder.

Holder will no doubt match the contract price....
Great news. I missed the announcement. Do you have a link?

You missed the announcement that offering to pay to have a person killed is conspiracy to commit murder?

Say, would you personally put up some cash to have Officer Wilson murdered?

Type clearly so our FBI friends get it....

No I missed the announcement Holder was doubling the pot.

It wouldnt be murder. It would be justice. Yes. Where do I send it to?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

So you did wet your pants! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Did you wet yours?

Almost, I laughed so hard at you! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
I apologize for making you nervously laugh. You should try some hypnosis to correct that

Stop nervous laughing Self Hypnosis Downloads

"Nervous laughter is a physical reaction to stress, tension, confusion, or anxiety - just like sweaty palms or a raised heart-rate. It's not something you consciously choose to do. Nervous laughter has nothing to do with your sense of humor, and can overcome you at the unfunniest of times. Those are the most embarrassing times, too, naturally."
Very interesting.

When I would fight, every time the other person started to bleed it made me laugh.

Is that nervous laughter?

No, it is an outward sign of your psychopathy.

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

It's conspiracy to commit murder.

Holder will no doubt match the contract price....

It looks like it's worded JUST carefully enough that a charge wouldn't stick.

Very interesting.

When I would fight, every time the other person started to bleed it made me laugh.

Is that nervous laughter?
Ask your therapist. I never laugh when I bleed people out.
Ya like you ever bleed someone out, you realize that means killing right? Remind us how you support the murder of an innocent cop.
I'm comfortable with killing. I dont support killing innocent cops. I have family members that are cops.
Yet you have claimed you support the paid killing of this cop who did nothing more then defend himself from a raging criminal. A criminal that attacked him in his car tried to take his firearm and then charged him outside the car.
Thats one version of the story. I dont believe that version. I believe the one with multiple witnesses saying he shot a Black kid in cold blood. Thats why I hope someone puts a hollow point in his head.
Except there is undeniable PROOF Brown fought with Wilson in the car and tried to take his weapon. He viciously attacked a cop doing his job. He tried to murder that cop.

Please show us where I repeated my self as you did word for word with post #239
and post #246?
What makes you think I would I show you anything copperhead? I know I repeated myself. You protested twice. Once about being gay and the other about being nervous. If you are too dumb to remember what you wrote have someone read it back to you boy.

In case you don't this fact Wog, nervous and gay, don't particularly go together!

Now, stupid and wog would make more sense!
I must have you nervous again. Now you are leaving out words and not making sense. "In case you don't KNOW this fact"? WTH is that supposed to mean? Take a deep breath copperhead and try again.

HIGHLIGHTING "KNOW" helped you figure it out?... my mind is faster than I can type, you, on the other hand, are handicapped in that respect!
Not knowing how to spell or put a sentence together doesnt make your mind faster. It just means you were nervous or dumb. Which one are you admitting to?

Yes, we will listen to a uneducated Wog's pronouncements! You are starting to become entertainment, yet for another night!

You missed the announcement that offering to pay to have a person killed is conspiracy to commit murder?

Say, would you personally put up some cash to have Officer Wilson murdered?

Type clearly so our FBI friends get it....

No I missed the announcement Holder was doubling the pot.

It wouldnt be murder. It would be justice. Yes. Where do I send it to?

So, you are soliciting murder for hire on an open internet forum.

Good job Asslips.

Ask your therapist. I never laugh when I bleed people out.
Ya like you ever bleed someone out, you realize that means killing right? Remind us how you support the murder of an innocent cop.
I'm comfortable with killing. I dont support killing innocent cops. I have family members that are cops.
Yet you have claimed you support the paid killing of this cop who did nothing more then defend himself from a raging criminal. A criminal that attacked him in his car tried to take his firearm and then charged him outside the car.
Thats one version of the story. I dont believe that version. I believe the one with multiple witnesses saying he shot a Black kid in cold blood. Thats why I hope someone puts a hollow point in his head.
Except there is undeniable PROOF Brown fought with Wilson in the car and tried to take his weapon. He viciously attacked a cop doing his job. He tried to murder that cop.
Who said Brown didnt fight with him? I would have fought as well if someone grabbed me around the neck and pulled a gun on me. There is no proof who started what. You guys make me laugh when you say fighting with the cop means he was guilty of something. Just recently a white boy got smacked by a cop because he didnt give consent to the cop to search his car. If he had fought back would he have been guilty of something as well?

Cop suspended after he was caught on camera brutally slapping driver who asked why he needed to search his car

Read more: NY cop suspended after he was caught on camera slapping driver during search Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebookl

Forum List

Back