Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Great news. I missed the announcement. Do you have a link?

You missed the announcement that offering to pay to have a person killed is conspiracy to commit murder?

Say, would you personally put up some cash to have Officer Wilson murdered?

Type clearly so our FBI friends get it....

No I missed the announcement Holder was doubling the pot.

It wouldnt be murder. It would be justice. Yes. Where do I send it to?

So, you are soliciting murder for hire on an open internet forum.

Good job Asslips.
No you are stupid.

Great news. I missed the announcement. Do you have a link?

You missed the announcement that offering to pay to have a person killed is conspiracy to commit murder?

Type clearly so our FBI friends get it....

No I missed the announcement Holder was doubling the pot.

It wouldnt be murder. It would be justice. Yes. Where do I send it to?

Justice? How do you figure?

If there are you just broke them.

Then by all means report me.

Be sure to point to the post where I offered cash to murder Officer Wilson...

Asslips, since you wanted a ruling from the mods, I went ahead and asked that they weigh in on the question of whether you soliciting murder for hire of a police officer is within the TOS.

Last edited:
If there are you just broke them.

Then by all means report me.

Be sure to point to the post where I offered cash to murder Officer Wilson...

Asslips, since you wanted a ruling from the mods, I went ahead and asked that they weigh in on the question of whether you soliciting murder for hire of a police officer is within the TOS.

Why would I report you? I agree with your brazen solicitation.

Why would I report you? I agree with your brazen solicitation.

A question is not a solicitation, stupid. Your response that you WOULD offer cash for his murder is a solicitation - dumbfuck.
Dont be upset I ensnared you in your own logic loop. You arent smart enough to outwit me boy. You clearly asked me if I would put up some cash to murder Wilson.

Last edited:
[
Dont be upset I ensnared you in your own logic loop. You arent smart enough to outwit me boy. You clearly asked me if I would put up some cash to murder Wilson.

You "ensnared" now one, you clumsily took the bait and committed a felony.

You call that bait? Like I said before you lack the intellect to set a mouse trap let alone bait someone. :laugh:

You call that bait? Like I said before you lack the intellect to set a mouse trap let alone bait someone. :laugh:

Hey, if you're stupid enough to commit a felony on an open forum, who am I to stop you?
Glad to see you admit you were too stupid to understand that you solicited me. I guess we will just have to see if the Feds show up at my house or yours.

Glad to see you admit you were too stupid to understand that you solicited me. I guess we will just have to see if the Feds show up at my house or yours.

One cannot "understand" falsehood - one can accept or reject it.

You solicited murder for hire. You did so because you are a racist and a scumbag.

If I were a cop, you would have a case to claim I entrapped you, but I'm not - and I wasn't exactly subtle in baiting you.

One cannot "understand" falsehood - one can accept or reject it.

You solicited murder for hire. You did so because you are a racist and a scumbag.

If I were a cop, you would have a case to claim I entrapped you, but I'm not - and I wasn't exactly subtle in baiting you.
Bull shit.

You solicited me for money to put towards the killing of Wilson. I simply answered you and asked where should I send the money. Either you are too dumb to know what "solicit" means or you have been drinking antifreeze again. A blind child could have seen you were not subtle in baiting me. I know you thought you were subtle though. Thats why I set you up and you didnt see it. :laugh:

If you were a cop has nothing to do with this. You arent a cop. No cop is that stupid. I also notice you solicited Guno as well. You better be careful boy.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson s Head Ferguson Page 28 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yet you did just that with this quote. You should be able to explain this if you were not soliciting.

LOL

You may be stupid, you may be a liar - but at least you're a racist scumbag!

:laugh:

Remember what I told you? Your inferior intelligence is no match for me. Your smoke screen wont work. Why did you solicit me by asking this?

Forum List

Back