Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Where is that Dear wonderful LEADER now to speak OUT ON THIS?

Don't worry you wont hear from him because he AGREES with it

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.
Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit
One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?
Nice
Nice? You approve of people offering a bounty for somone's head?

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.
Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit
One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?
Nice
Nice? You approve of people offering a bounty for somone's head?

I know I approve. The FBI does it so why cant someone else?

Bounty Hunter Information Most Wanted FBI Fugitive Mug Shots

"Many people think of bounty hunting as something that was practiced in the Wild West and has long since been banished from civilized society. In fact, bounty hunting goes on daily and is perfectly legal."

Why don't you guys just allow the judicial system to handle this?

Otherwise, they'll be coming for you next because of the color of your skin.

I understand the burning desire to take sides, but some of you cats are thinking with your dicks instead of your brains.

Why don't you guys just allow the judicial system to handle this?

Otherwise, they'll be coming for you next because of the color of your skin.

I understand the burning desire to take sides, but some of you cats are thinking with your dicks instead of your brains.
Because something stinks with it. These are just the people lucky enough to have DNA evidence in serious crimes. I cant even imagine how skewed the convictions are overall.

The Innocence Project - DNA Exonerations Nationwide
Races of the 321 exonerees:

202 African Americans
95 Caucasians
22 Latinos
2 Asian American

Last edited:
Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

And I'll help you.

Asslapse and this :ahole-1:..... American TERRORISTS, they NEED to be dispatched!
I dont run errands.

You 2 don't have to run anywhere! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Dont worry. I would never run. I always force the action.

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

And I'll help you.

Asslapse and this :ahole-1:..... American TERRORISTS, they NEED to be dispatched!
I dont run errands.

You mean your going to give us your address?

And I'll help you.

I dont run errands.

As soon as you send me your number so I can give it specifically to you.

I dont run errands.

So you still haven't the balls wog, to give us your address, Sorry, wogs, don't make the rules!

I dont run errands.

So you still haven't the balls wog, to give us your address, Sorry, wogs, don't make the rules!
Looks more like you dont have any male genitalia since you are afraid to PM your number. Like I told you before boy. You dont have a choice in the matter.

Looks more like you dont have any male genitalia since you are afraid to PM your number. Like I told you before boy. You dont have a choice in the matter.

We've been here, and done that, and it's been shown you are the one that refuses! But I do enjoy watching this black liberal again use the sexual innuendos, ...come on :ahole-1:, call me gay, I know you want to, show us all how tolerant you are.... another wog with an IQ under room temperature!

We've been here, and done that, and it's been shown you are the one that refuses! But I do enjoy watching this black liberal again use the sexual innuendos, ...come on :ahole-1:, call me gay, I know you want to, show us all how tolerant you are.... another wog with an IQ under room temperature!
Why would I call you gay boy? That would be an insult to gay people.

Since I'm not gay, this would be the first time you are correct... Did you wet your pants?

Since I'm not gay, this would be the first time you are correct... Did you wet your pants?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

So you did wet your pants! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back