Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Looks more like you dont have any male genitalia since you are afraid to PM your number. Like I told you before boy. You dont have a choice in the matter.

We've been here, and done that, and it's been shown you are the one that refuses! But I do enjoy watching this black liberal again use the sexual innuendos, ...come on :ahole-1:, call me gay, I know you want to, show us all how tolerant you are.... another wog with an IQ under room temperature!
Why would I call you gay boy? That would be an insult to gay people.
Since I'm not gay, this would be the first time you are correct... Did you wet your pants?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

So you did wet your pants! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Did you wet yours?

We've been here, and done that, and it's been shown you are the one that refuses! But I do enjoy watching this black liberal again use the sexual innuendos, ...come on :ahole-1:, call me gay, I know you want to, show us all how tolerant you are.... another wog with an IQ under room temperature!
Since I'm not gay, this would be the first time you are correct... Did you wet your pants?

Did you wet yours?

Almost, I laughed so hard at you! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Did you wet yours?

I apologize for making you nervously laugh. You should try some hypnosis to correct that

Stop nervous laughing Self Hypnosis Downloads

"Nervous laughter is a physical reaction to stress, tension, confusion, or anxiety - just like sweaty palms or a raised heart-rate. It's not something you consciously choose to do. Nervous laughter has nothing to do with your sense of humor, and can overcome you at the unfunniest of times. Those are the most embarrassing times, too, naturally."

Did you wet yours?

I apologize for making you nervously laugh. You should try some hypnosis to correct that

"Nervous laughter is a physical reaction to stress, tension, confusion, or anxiety - just like sweaty palms or a raised heart-rate. It's not something you consciously choose to do. Nervous laughter has nothing to do with your sense of humor, and can overcome you at the unfunniest of times. Those are the most embarrassing times, too, naturally."

Hilarity, is not nervous.... you are hilarious!

Did you wet yours?

Very interesting.

When I would fight, every time the other person started to bleed it made me laugh.

Is that nervous laughter?

Did you wet yours?

Did you wet yours?

Very interesting.

When I would fight, every time the other person started to bleed it made me laugh.

Ask your therapist. I never laugh when I bleed people out.

Did you wet yours?

Very interesting.

Ya like you ever bleed someone out, you realize that means killing right? Remind us how you support the murder of an innocent cop.

Did you wet yours?

Very interesting.

Did you wet yours?

Well that's the SECOND TIME you posted that, we know it taxes your feeble brain coming up with a trite remark again!

Did you wet yours?

Very interesting.

Ya like you ever bleed someone out, you realize that means killing right? Remind us how you support the murder of an innocent cop.
I'm comfortable with killing. I dont support killing innocent cops. I have family members that are cops.

Did you wet yours?

Very interesting.

Did you wet yours?

Well that's the SECOND TIME you posted that, we know it taxes your feeble brain coming up with a trite remark again!
Well copperhead, thats the second time you denied being gay or being nervous. I dont need to waste brain cells coming up with a different way to describe your repetitive behavior. If you need help giving better responses go ask someone smarter than you like your dog.

Last edited:

Very interesting.

I'm comfortable with killing. I dont support killing innocent cops. I have family members that are cops.
Yet you have claimed you support the paid killing of this cop who did nothing more then defend himself from a raging criminal. A criminal that attacked him in his car tried to take his firearm and then charged him outside the car.

Very interesting.

Yet you have claimed you support the paid killing of this cop who did nothing more then defend himself from a raging criminal. A criminal that attacked him in his car tried to take his firearm and then charged him outside the car.
Thats one version of the story. I dont believe that version. I believe the one with multiple witnesses saying he shot a Black kid in cold blood. Thats why I hope someone puts a hollow point in his head.

Very interesting.

Thats the second time you denied being gay or being nervous. I dont need to waste brain cells coming up with a different way to describe your repetitive behavior. If you need help giving better responses go ask someone smarter than you like your dog.

Please show us where I repeated my self as you did word for word with post #239

and post #246?

Very interesting.

Thats the second time you denied being gay or being nervous. I dont need to waste brain cells coming up with a different way to describe your repetitive behavior. If you need help giving better responses go ask someone smarter than you like your dog.

and post #246?
What makes you think I would I show you anything copperhead? I know I repeated myself. You protested twice. Once about being gay and the other about being nervous. If you are too dumb to remember what you wrote have someone read it back to you boy.

Very interesting.

and post #246?
What makes you think I would I show you anything copperhead? I know I repeated myself. You protested twice. Once about being gay and the other about being nervous. If you are too dumb to remember what you wrote have someone read it back to you boy.

In case you don't this fact Wog, nervous and gay, don't particularly go together!

Now, stupid and wog would make more sense!

and post #246?

In case you don't this fact Wog, nervous and gay, don't particularly go together!

I must have you nervous again. Now you are leaving out words and not making sense. "In case you don't this fact"? WTH is that supposed to mean? Take a deep breath copperhead and try again.

Last edited:
When the naughtys riot in Ferguson you just know that the dead bodies are going to be naughty ones.

and post #246?

I must have you nervous again. Now you are leaving out words and not making sense. "In case you don't KNOW this fact"? WTH is that supposed to mean? Take a deep breath copperhead and try again.

HIGHLIGHTING "KNOW" helped you figure it out?... my mind is faster than I can type, you, on the other hand, are handicapped in that respect!

and post #246?

I must have you nervous again. Now you are leaving out words and not making sense. "In case you don't KNOW this fact"? WTH is that supposed to mean? Take a deep breath copperhead and try again.

HIGHLIGHTING "KNOW" helped you figure it out?... my mind is faster than I can type, you, on the other hand, are handicapped in that respect!
Not knowing how to spell or put a sentence together doesnt make your mind faster. It just means you were nervous or dumb. Which one are you admitting to?

Forum List

Back