Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

How many threads do I need to answer in, drag queen? Your obsession is..........flattering to say the least. You've been answered. Your game is cheese.

If you would just Answer Questions Directly instead of Projecting and Evading, maybe this wouldn't have had to go this far...

Your Qualification of 2009 AFTER I clearly stated since 2000 was the Beginning of this Idiocy on your part.

You're a Chimp. :Thup:

:)

peace...

You can only assure that:
A: You've no evidence.
B: With at the very least 5 years of google on me, on here and BTF, you cannot find me doing so.
C: You originally thought I was someone that I wasn't.

D: You can't logically deduce that marriage is fundamental to our existence.
E: I win, on all fronts, kiss my big toe sucka

How many threads do I need to answer in, drag queen? Your obsession is..........flattering to say the least. You've been answered. Your game is cheese.

If you would just Answer Questions Directly instead of Projecting and Evading, maybe this wouldn't have had to go this far...

Your Qualification of 2009 AFTER I clearly stated since 2000 was the Beginning of this Idiocy on your part.

peace...

2009 wasn't a qualification, it was merely pointing out to you how long I'd been HERE, particularly.

peace...

2009 wasn't a qualification, it was merely pointing out to you how long I'd been HERE, particularly.

You Limited it to 2009 after I Repeatedly referred to 2000 and not Venue Limitation like this Messageboard.

I Understand that you get off on being this Dishonest, but at some point...

peace...

You can only assure that:
A: You've no evidence.
B: With at the very least 5 years of google on me, on here and BTF, you cannot find me doing so.
C: You originally thought I was someone that I wasn't.

D: You can't logically deduce that marriage is fundamental to our existence.
E: I win, on all fronts, kiss my big toe sucka

^Charlie Sheen?...

You're an Idiot. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You Limited it to 2009 after I Repeatedly referred to 2000 and not Venue Limitation like this Messageboard.

peace...

Ok, you dont know what "limited" means, and that's ok. We all understand where (what reading level) you're coming from, bro. No need to be ashamed.

I'm telling you right now, from 1981 until this minute - is the time-frame of the "Bet."

You're still unable to counter that you're lying based on any type of fact, and it's - frankly - AWESOME :razz:

peace...

Ok, you dont know what "limited" means, and that's ok. We all understand where (what reading level) you're coming from, bro. No need to be ashamed.

I'm telling you right now, from 1981 until this minute - is the time-frame of the "Bet."

You're still unable to counter that you're lying based on any type of fact, and it's - frankly - AWESOME :razz:

And again, my Opinion that you are Full of Shit about that is not a Lie...

Have someone other than TdM Explain the Distinction to you. :thup:

peace...

There's no distinction. It's either a lie or it isn't. Your "suspicions" don't dictate facts.

Google does.

Liar.

Forum List

Back