Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

"fundamental to our very existence and survival"

In a Ruling about Blacks and Whites ProCreating, because that was what the Case was Ultimately about aside from Marriage being Denied, the above ONLY Applies to Opposite Sex Coupling...

As a matter of Fact, it only Applies to Opposite Sex Coupling PERIOD. :thup:

Homosexual Marriage or Coupline was NOT Discussed by the Court then, and has yet to be to this day.

You can't Apply that Ruling to your Agenda.

Good Luck when your Day comes. :thup:

:)

peace...

you didnt address any of the underlined phrases in the court decision that you're so quick to pull out. why? the rest of it doesn't fit your agenda.

That Ruling has ZERO to do with Homosexual Marriage. :thup:

The Conclusion of the Court does not Apply to Homosexual Coupling as that Homosexual Coupling is NOT Fundamental to your Very Existence and Survival...

EVER.

peace...

>

The fact remains, the courts have relied on the fact that Loving v. Virginia was a substantial examination of the limits on government to deny due process, liberty, and freedom and not about what organ goes where.

The fact also remains that the courts have also relied on the precedent and the substantive logic of the Loving case when deciding the issue.

It is true the SCOTUS has not issued a detailed opinion on same sex civil marriage under the legal landscape that changed in 1996 when Congress took action on the issue. Until then the sitings of other courts remains a valid point until such time as the SCOTUS confirms those positions or reverses them.

California Supreme Court
In re MARRIAGE CASES.
caselaw.findlaw.com/data2/californiastatecases/S147999.PDF
The case relies heavily on the 1948 case of Perez v. Sharp which is the California state version of Loving v. Virginia in that it overturned anti-miscegenation based on “the Perez decision focused on the substance of the constitutional right at issue — that is, the importance to an individual of the freedom “to join in marriage with the person of one’s choice” — in determining whether the statute impinged upon the plaintiffs’ fundamental constitutional right”.

Massachusetts Supreme Court
Goodridge v. Department of Public Health
http://www.boston.com/news/daily/18/sjc_gaymarriage_decision.pdf
The court made expensive use of the Loving decision in it final analysis, for example “See also Loving v. Virginia, supra at 12. In this case, as in Perez and Loving, a statute deprives individuals of access to an institution of fundamental legal, personal, and social significance - the institution of marriage -- because of a single trait: skin color in Perez and Loving, sexual orientation here.”​

>>>>

>

The fact remains, the courts have relied on the fact that Loving v. Virginia was a substantial examination of the limits on government to deny due process, liberty, and freedom and not about what organ goes where.

The fact also remains that the courts have also relied on the precedent and the substantive logic of the Loving case when deciding the issue.

It is true the SCOTUS has not issued a detailed opinion on same sex civil marriage under the legal landscape that changed in 1996 when Congress took action on the issue. Until then the sitings of other courts remains a valid point until such time as the SCOTUS confirms those positions or reverses them.

California Supreme Court
In re MARRIAGE CASES.
caselaw.findlaw.com/data2/californiastatecases/S147999.PDF
The case relies heavily on the 1948 case of Perez v. Sharp which is the California state version of Loving v. Virginia in that it overturned anti-miscegenation based on “the Perez decision focused on the substance of the constitutional right at issue — that is, the importance to an individual of the freedom “to join in marriage with the person of one’s choice” — in determining whether the statute impinged upon the plaintiffs’ fundamental constitutional right”.

Massachusetts Supreme Court
Goodridge v. Department of Public Health
http://www.boston.com/news/daily/18/sjc_gaymarriage_decision.pdf
The court made expensive use of the Loving decision in it final analysis, for example “See also Loving v. Virginia, supra at 12. In this case, as in Perez and Loving, a statute deprives individuals of access to an institution of fundamental legal, personal, and social significance - the institution of marriage -- because of a single trait: skin color in Perez and Loving, sexual orientation here.”​

>>>>

Yeah, Courts like the 9th are not Regularly overturned for Absurd Conclusions... :thup:

Loving has ZERO to do with Homosexuality and EVERYTHING to do with Denying two people who can so Obviously Reflect Marriage the Right to have it.

And by Obviously, I meant Naturally...

There is NOTHING "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival" about Homosexual Coupling.

peace...

There's nothing fundamental to our very existence and survival about marriage, at all.

There's nothing fundamental to our very existence and survival about marriage, at all.

You are at Odds with the Supreme Court then, Dipshit. :thup:

Couple that with being at Odds with Barry Obama on Marriage being between a Man and a Woman...

You a lotta Wrong, Son. :lol:

peace...

I dont care who I'm at odds with - because you're at odds with logic.

Marriage is not fundamental to our survival. Sex is.

Nothing has to be reflected in the Law in order for us to "fuck," or "survive." There is zero logic behind this.

Couple that with being at Odds with Barry Obama on Marriage being between a Man and a Woman...

peace...

Nothing has to be reflected in the Law in order for us to "fuck," or "survive." There is zero logic behind this.

See that word I bolded...

Direct that at the SCOTUS, Jackass...

Marriage being a Right, "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival" is the Supreme Court's Conclusion.

Holy Shit, are you just Blind with Rage recently or what? :lol:

peace...

peace...

Marriage being a Right, "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival" is the Supreme Court's Conclusion.

peace...

You're projecting again. Everyone who disagrees with your asinine drivel isn't mad, liar boy.

It is directed at anyone who feels that way. Marriage is not fundamental to our survival, and I'd like to hear a logical argument of why it is without hiding behind "because SCOTUS/POTUS says so."

(because there isn't one).

In order for it to be fundamental to our survival, we'd first NEEd it, to survive. Since we don't, the statement is logically incorrect. What's the retort?

peace...

You're projecting again. Everyone who disagrees with your asinine drivel isn't mad, liar boy.

It is directed at anyone who feels that way. Marriage is not fundamental to our survival, and I'd like to hear a logical argument of why it is without hiding behind "because SCOTUS/POTUS says so."

(because there isn't one).

In order for it to be fundamental to our survival, we'd first NEEd it, to survive. Since we don't, the statement is logically incorrect. What's the retort?

Cranky Gangsta's Cranky... :lol:

I'm not Hiding behind what the Court said, I'm Quoting them... Snapperhead.

And I have made the Case... It's Basic and on this Thread more than once.

You are Clearly Incapable of Logical Thought and Discussion as you've Proven by Offering your Baby up over an Opinion of you being Full of Shit about ever calling a President by a Nickname... :eusa_hand:

You are starting to Concern me, GT...

Maybe you should take a Break from the Interwebs. :thup:

peace...

^ dilusiuons of self importance, we can chalk that response up to. Par for the course for you, and nobody would disagree.

BTW - you have egg on your face. Your google is not broken - you've been called a liar - you remain proven a liar.

Integrity sincerely bugs ya, huh?

Back to brass tacks - reading through the entire thread - it has not been logically proven by ANYone that marriage is fundamental to our existence. Fail.

^ dilusiuons of self importance, we can chalk that response up to. Par for the course for you, and nobody would disagree.

BTW - you have egg on your face. Your google is not broken - you've been called a liar - you remain proven a liar.

Back to brass tacks - reading through the entire thread - it has not been logically proven by ANYone that marriage is fundamental to our existence. Fail.

IF you've Proven anythig, you have Proven this...

1.) Obama is a Liar.

2.) The Supreme Court is full of Liars.

And you are a Terrible Person who should Consider Counseling for your Concerning Reaction to being questioned about something so Inconsequential...

It's your Baby Girl you Simple ****...

What kind of Douche brings the Life of his Child into a Messageboard Discussion?...

Are you this Wreckless and Insecure in Real Life GT?...

Normally I wouldn't Think so, but you really are coming across as a Genuinely Shitty Person. :thup:

peace...

He's right. By no measure have gays suffered more than blacks have. It took a civil war, three constitutional amendments, and several landmark pieces of legislation and Supreme Court rulings to undo the legal underpinnings of black inequality. Gays have created A Movement around wanting to marry and act like every gay pride parade might as well be the March on Selma.

Brilliant post. Erudite as well. I agree 100%. The sad thing about this, is the masses without reason, tend to side with any and all "poor me" side of the program, since we as a nation tend to want to help another. there is little thought behind it at first knee jerk reaction.

Really good point you have made and so true.

Robert

Women never suffered as much as blacks did so why the fuck do we allow them out of the bed without their legs spread?
Why the hell did you side with them?
Was it another "knee jerk" moment?

More bullshit.

1.) Obama is a Liar.

And you are a Terrible Person who should Consider Counseling for your Concerning Reaction to being questioned about something so Inconsequential...

What kind of Douche brings the Life of his Child into a Messageboard Discussion?...

Normally I wouldn't Think so, but you really are coming across as a Genuinely Shitty Person. :thup:

peace...

You're a simple minded mullet who blows shit waaaaAAAy out of proportion, retard. :thup:

Where I'm from, people who are telling the truth swear on things they care about, to signify "hey, dipshit, I'm not lying." (SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE, SWEAR ON MY GRAM'S LIFE, SWEAR ON MY BABY GIRL). We do it all of the time, it's common-place, you know, *not* out of the ordinary. You, in all your hicktown glory, don't do it? Co0l, but shut the fuck up about it already. Christ, you're obsessed. It's a big deal if I were lying, but n'aw playa playa that was YOU. (fact)

Do you know that by incessantly bringing it up, it's YOU who looks like they need help, etc? Seriously, this is what people who've been telling YOU for years on boards mean, by "delusions of self grandeur," and YOU KNOW that albatross always finds you, from poster to poster. And in all of your infinite dip-shittedness, YOU NEVER WONDERED.........WHY? Why do so many posters seem to point out to me that I'm a self absorbed ass hole all of the time? A Troll? It's because of times like these, where you dig and dig and repeat yourself for pages and pages and pages, (how many pages now?) saying the same thing over and over and over and over, and THEN have the nuts to call the other persons "mad" or "taking it too seriously" and such. You need fugging help, donkey brain ball sac.

My girl is in my avatar (see how beautiful she is?). I'm very proud of her. People like you should marvel at her fucking presence. Bow down, mullet. Bow down. She symbolizes everything I love and care about.

Your dumbass tried to get away with a lie.

I said Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, mullet mullet, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, I swear on everything I love and care about (her :razz:) that you're a fuggin' liar, because personally? G.T. doesn't lie. And now, you're somehow obsessed with that, too. The point is, I told the truth. I stand by all that was said. You?, though, oh you lied. And you don't even have the courage to walk it back - naw.

See, you're the terrible person. You're the one obsessed over things for pages and pages and pages, and then accuse others of being mad or mental. You need help, mullet.

You're still proven a liar, and still obsessed with the way I put you on blast. You have, on this board alone, archives back to 2009 (June) to go ahead and show the world you didn't lie. Fact is, you can't because you did lie. Now, live with the fact: Mal is a liar, G.T. tells the truth. I hope it burns, mullet, oh do I hope it burns.

You just got put on blast by the board's biggest wigger gangster mad child abusing whatever the fuck adjective helps you live with how bad you hate yourself. :lol: and my time WAS just well spent doing so.

And on topic: you have not LOGICALLY SHOWN, that marriage is fundamental to our existence. I have logically shown that it is not. G'luck with another "L." Marvel at my wisdom, Mullet.

1.) Obama is a Liar.

peace...

You're a simple minded mullet who blows shit waaaaAAAy out of proportion, retard. :thup:

Where I'm from, people who are telling the truth swear on things they care about, to signify "hey, dipshit, I'm not lying." (SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE, SWEAR ON MY GRAM'S LIFE, SWEAR ON MY BABY GIRL). We do it all of the time, it's common-place, you know, *not* out of the ordinary. You, in all your hicktown glory, don't do it? Co0l, but shut the fuck up about it already. Christ, you're obsessed. It's a big deal if I were lying, but n'aw playa playa that was YOU. (fact)

Do you know that by incessantly bringing it up, it's YOU who looks like they need help, etc? Seriously, this is what people who've been telling YOU for years on boards mean, by "delusions of self grandeur," and YOU KNOW that albatross always finds you, from poster to poster. And in all of your infinite dip-shittedness, YOU NEVER WONDERED.........WHY? Why do so many posters seem to point out to me that I'm a self absorbed ass hole all of the time? A Troll? It's because of times like these, where you dig and dig and repeat yourself for pages and pages and pages, (how many pages now?) saying the same thing over and over and over and over, and THEN have the nuts to call the other persons "mad" or "taking it too seriously" and such. You need fugging help, donkey brain ball sac.

My girl is in my avatar (see how beautiful she is?). I'm very proud of her. People like you should marvel at her fucking presence. Bow down, mullet. Bow down. She symbolizes everything I love and care about.

Your dumbass tried to get away with a lie.

I said Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, mullet mullet, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, I swear on everything I love and care about (her :razz:) that you're a fuggin' liar, because personally? G.T. doesn't lie. And now, you're somehow obsessed with that, too. The point is, I told the truth. I stand by all that was said. You?, though, oh you lied. And you don't even have the courage to walk it back - naw.

See, you're the terrible person. You're the one obsessed over things for pages and pages and pages, and then accuse others of being mad or mental. You need help, mullet.

You're still proven a liar, and still obsessed with the way I put you on blast. You have, on this board alone, archives back to 2009 (June) to go ahead and show the world you didn't lie. Fact is, you can't because you did lie. Now, live with the fact: Mal is a liar, G.T. tells the truth. I hope it burns, mullet, oh do I hope it burns.

You just got put on blast by the board's biggest wigger gangster mad child abusing whatever the fuck adjective helps you live with how bad you hate yourself. :lol: and my time WAS just well spent doing so.

And on topic: you have not LOGICALLY SHOWN, that marriage is fundamental to our existence. I have logically shown that it is not. G'luck with another "L." Marvel at my wisdom, Mullet.

What Lie was that again, you Emotional Bag of Goo?... :lol:

peace...

Lie much?

peace...

Oh really now - I'm lying so - you better set out to prove it mullet mike from mexistan.

Holy Shit... Your Anger is Agitating your Retardation, Gangsta...

You are going to tell me that since 2000 you have NEVER called Bush "Dubya", "W" "Baby Bush", "Junior" or any other thing aside from the President Bush?...

Pure shit, GT. :lol:

peace...

^That's where this Started...

You seem Insistent on Limiting it to this Board since 2009...

I didn't Limit my Original Question to any venue, Internet or otherwise since 2000...

Again, you have NEVER called Bush a nickname?...

Anywhere?... Ever?

peace...

I'm not mustanggt, aahahaahahaha. fAIL.

iN fact, MustangGT posts here!~ ahahahahaah, double fail.

He also posted at below the fold, same time as me, triple fail

wow you love to lose, hoe. :lol:

So, how long does it take before you walk back that lie, mullet? Boy, I could s0n you all day, wigger and all.

Also, don't you think it's pretty fucking stupid to assume that if I call Bush those pet nicknames, that I'd have stopped suddenly here in 2009 b/c of A future 2012 lie told by "tha malcontent?"

:lol: at your absurdity.

Forum List

Back