Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

Also, don't you think it's pretty fucking stupid to assume that if I call Bush those pet nicknames, that I'd have stopped suddenly here in 2009 b/c of A future 2012 lie told by "tha malcontent?"

:lol: at your absurdity.

That's all well and fine...

Can you answer the Question below?

Oh really now - I'm lying so - you better set out to prove it mullet mike from mexistan.

Holy Shit... Your Anger is Agitating your Retardation, Gangsta...

You are going to tell me that since 2000 you have NEVER called Bush "Dubya", "W" "Baby Bush", "Junior" or any other thing aside from the President Bush?...

Pure shit, GT. :lol:

:)

peace...

^That's where this Started...

You seem Insistent on Limiting it to this Board since 2009...

I didn't Limit my Original Question to any venue, Internet or otherwise since 2000...

Again, you have NEVER called Bush a nickname?...

Anywhere?... Ever?

peace...

My Apparent Error regarding MustangGT isn't going be your way of Avoiding that Question is it?...

I NEVER Limited my Question to 2009...

And I didn't Limit it to Messageboards.

So since 2000, you have NEVER Referred to George W. Bush as a Nickname...

Of any kind?

peace...

Well, first off, have you eva eva eva spoken to me off these boards? I don't want to lead anyone to believe we're friends of any sort, icckkkkkkk.

but the answer is no. "barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry" <--- dass you.

And in my estimation, you've called Bush himself infinite more names that I have.

Well, first off, have you eva eva eva spoken to me off these boards? I don't want to lead anyone to believe we're friends of any sort, icckkkkkkk.

A Question with a Question?...

Pretty Weak, even for someone as Weak as you.

Answer the Question that has been Pages Unanswered Directly, GT.

peace...

IF you've Proven anythig, you have Proven this...

1.) Obama is a Liar.

2.) The Supreme Court is full of Liars.

You also have Attempted Repeatedly to Avoid the above...

My Opinion on Marriage is the same as the Supreme Court and President Obama...

peace...

I didnt avoid that, reading impaired.

I explicitly said that anyone that thinks that marriage is fundamental to human existence is wrong. It's not logical, and then I pressed you to prove it logically after I logically deduced why it's wrong, for you.

You continue to dip duck dodge.

Marriage is NOT fundamental to our existence, because humans reproduce without it, before it existed, and not being a part of it.

There's no logic on the flip side of the coin that can't be turned on its head. You continue to duck it.

but the answer is no. "barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry barry" <--- dass you.

And in my estimation, you've called Bush himself infinite more names that I have.

Yep I have... And you continue to Evade.

Weaker and Weaker. :thup:

peace...

Try again calling that an evasion............in, oh, i dunno, the first fucking sentence. My god your mullet is dense.

Do you really get off on these little games, dude? Serious question. You know what I was answering, I'm not playing your giggly mullet game. You know - I really think you should get that thing checked out.

Last edited:

1.) Obama is a Liar.

peace...

I explicitly said that anyone that thinks that marriage is fundamental to human existence is wrong. It's not logical, and then I pressed you to prove it logically after I logically deduced why it's wrong, for you.

Marriage is NOT fundamental to our existence, because humans reproduce without it, before it existed, and not being a part of it.

There's no logic on the flip side of the coin that can't be turned on its head. You continue to duck it.

Dip, duck dodge.

1.) Obama is a Liar.

peace...

You can be at Odds with your President and the Supreme Court all day if you like, GT. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Dip, duck dodge.

Calm down Nancy. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You can be at Odds with your President and the Supreme Court all day if you like, GT. :thup:

peace...

So you're going to hide behind "cuz the scotus and potus says so," like I predicted pages back.....................heh. :lol:

peace...

So you're going to hide behind "cuz the scotus and potus says so," like I predicted pages back.....................heh. :lol:

You have your Opinion... I have a Supreme Court Ruling and the President you Voted for...

What part of this are you not getting?...

As for my other Question...

peace...

You are going to tell me that since 2000 you have NEVER called Bush "Dubya", "W" "Baby Bush", "Junior" or any other thing aside from the President Bush?...

Can you quote this and answer it Directly, GT?...

Are you an Honest enough Man to do that?...

That question is not Limited to Venue... Just date... Since 2000.

peace...

peace...

You have your Opinion... I have a Supreme Court Ruling and the President you Voted for...

What part of this are you not getting?...

As for my other Question...

peace...

-no i dont disparage bush by calling him nicknames, get over it.

-you have the supreme court ruling and the President, so - - - - they tell you what to think? You didn't logically deduce it yourself, before agreeing with them? Baa, baa lil' sheep.

How many threads do I need to answer in, drag queen? Your obsession is..........flattering to say the least. You've been answered. Your game is cheese.

Forum List

Back