Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

Its as much against the moral and darwinian balance of genders,it may as well be legal to marry a horse or a.motorcycle.there has to be rules and boundaries.

False derivative analogy. Try again.

And a logical inconsistency. A.k.a. slippery slope fallacy.

One cannot use the enactment of a law which causes no harm to justify the enactment of a harmful one. Nor can one justify a bad law be enacted because another harmful law has been ("two wrongs don't make a right").

They must both be harmless for one to justify the other.

Last edited:
Its as much against the moral and darwinian balance of genders,it may as well be legal to marry a horse or a.motorcycle.there has to be rules and boundaries.

Let us know when you can get your horse and/or your motorcycle to enter into a legal contract of marriage.

Or a legal contract of any kind.

Neither can give informed consent.

I get dibs from this moment on to vid vampiric's wedding to either a horse or a motorcycle.

Steele is a moron. Discrimination is discrimination...that is what is compared (and quite comparable).

Fucking bullshit, you gays would get more respect from us blacks if you would quit disrespecting our history of struggle by trying to ride our coattails. Your simplistic "discrimination is discrimination" comparison is bullshit, for example, is a man who kills tons of chickens for a meal the same as man who kills tons of people? I mean both men have resorted to killing, so by your reasoning killing is killing so they can be compared, see how simplistic your bullshit reasoning is?

Gays just want to get married, they're not asking for even a third of what my father's ancestors had to fight for and have not had to go through the same shit, take off your emotional blinders and realize that comparing your gay struggle for marriage to the black civil rights movement is fucking insult to those blacks who were lynched, beat up on and denied justice for just looking like what we are, not for what we willfully do behind closed doors, just stop the bullshit simplistic comparisons and fuck off.

I'm not a fan of any discrimination (except against assholes and idiots), but I also don't think it's fair to compare the civil rights struggle of blacks to gays. Look at history and look at the obvious. People don't wear their sexual preferences on their skin.

I don't have any statistics, but I imagine most gays are educated, gainfully employed, and do not feel "oppressed". Blacks, on the other hand, have alarming drop out and unemployment rates. It's simply not the same.

Face it.

Haters just need to have somebody to feel inherently superior to.

It makes them feel better about their own shortcomings.

Face it.

Haters just need to have somebody to feel inherently superior to.

It makes them feel better about their own shortcomings.

I don't underestand this, who are the haters that want to feel superior to whom? The comparison is bullshit, being black is not comparable to being gay, blacks faced more than just discrimination and its fucked up for gays to compare their struggle to that of blacks and pretend the only thing blacks had to go through was discrimination, its disrespectful and insensitive. This is not about who had and or has it worse than whom, its about making a comparison based on simplistic bullshit and ignoring the full picture of one over the other.

Last edited:
The issue is whether universal marriage is a human right.

The issue is federal and state cash and prizes being withheld...

I agree with Jake. The question is simply whether marriage is a “right” or not. And, if it is, everyone should have the right to marry whomever they choose. Regardless.

Personally, I don’t think marriage meets that test because we are not seeing the country rally around the right of people to marry whoever they choose. Rather, we are seeing only one, well-funded, special interest group campaigning to enter into what is now an exclusive contract between a man and a woman.

Also, if marriage is a human right, why shouldn’t I have the right to marry my daughter (or son) and cash-in on our right to claim our share of all the state and federal cash prizes set aside for married people?

As far as the civil rights movement goes, common acceptance of inter-racial marriages was certainly one of its outcomes but so wasn’t the fact that marriage (in and of itself) continued to be an exclusive contract between a man and a woman.

So, since I don’t think marriage meets the test to be a human right, I also think equating the campaign for “gay marriage” to the civil rights movement is something of a stretch.

Because if gays would stop having sex, they wouldn't be gay. Except in their thoughts.

They could marry women like so many "straight" conservatives and then meet men at airport restrooms, cuz that's not really gay.

Because if gays would stop having sex, they wouldn't be gay. Except in their thoughts.

They could marry women like so many "straight" conservatives and then meet men at airport restrooms, cuz that's not really gay.

:eek: That behavior only knows party lines?

You are an idiot, just for the record.

does it really matter what people today say? the issue of gay rights is gonna play out the same way that women's rights, black's rights or interracial marriage played out. it just takes time.

Steele is a moron. Discrimination is discrimination...that is what is compared (and quite comparable).

Fucking bullshit, you gays would get more respect from us blacks if you would quit disrespecting our history of struggle by trying to ride our coattails. Your simplistic "discrimination is discrimination" comparison is bullshit, for example, is a man who kills tons of chickens for a meal the same as man who kills tons of people? I mean both men have resorted to killing, so by your reasoning killing is killing so they can be compared, see how simplistic your bullshit reasoning is?

Gays just want to get married, they're not asking for even a third of what my father's ancestors had to fight for and have not had to go through the same shit, take off your emotional blinders and realize that comparing your gay struggle for marriage to the black civil rights movement is fucking insult to those blacks who were lynched, beat up on and denied justice for just looking like what we are, not for what we willfully do behind closed doors, just stop the bullshit simplistic comparisons and fuck off.

I'm quite certain Matthew Shepard would disagree with you.

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just what are they asking for? The right to do the same thing that the rest of us get to do, right? They simply want to live their life without being treated like criminals and denied the rights we all enjoy.

They don't want to be told they can't rent an apartment, shop in certain stores or even get married.

And they sure as hell don't want to be beaten, tortured and murdered either.

It's an insult for gays to make that comparison.

No one is hosing them down.
Using dogs, attack dogs on them.
Making them eat, drink, sit, away from other people.

and

most importantly

No one is killing their leaders.

Only blind hacks think they could even be close to being the same.

I'm sure Harvey Milk would disagree with that, too.

Again, just what are they asking for? The right to do the same thing that the rest of us get to do, right? They simply want to live their life without being treated like criminals and denied the rights we all enjoy.

They don't want to be told they can't rent an apartment, shop in certain stores or even get married.

I'm not arguing against their right to make a case for discrimination, I'm arguing against teir bullshit comparison to blacks.

Their rights ARE & should be the same. How is comparing them wrong?????

I think it's their STRUGGLE that's non-comparable, not their rights.

I'm quite certain Matthew Shepard would disagree with you.

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just what are they asking for? The right to do the same thing that the rest of us get to do, right? They simply want to live their life without being treated like criminals and denied the rights we all enjoy.

That was a horrible crime but gays were never systematically treated that way so you can't use that to make a bullshit simplistic comparison.

Forum List

Back