Black on Asian Crime.....Trump's Fault according to Raggedy Ann (Jen Psaki)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A homeless career criminal with three open cases stalks a young woman, forces his way into her Chinatown apartment, stabs her to death — and Democrats blame everything from Donald Trump to the end of child tax credits.

Everything except their anti-cop, soft-on-crime policies that have caused the inevitable breakdown of law and order that led to the gruesome death of Christina Yuna Lee.

Lee’s murder is every woman’s worst nightmare. Her screams brought the police but by the time they managed to break down her reinforced steel door, she was dead in her bathtub, stabbed 40 times.

But all White House press secretary Jen Psaki could do this week when asked about the rise in anti-Asian hate crime (up 339% nationwide last year) was fall back on her favorite scapegoat, ex-President Trump.

“We’ve seen this rise, unfortunately, because of hate-filled rhetoric and language around the origins of the pandemic,” said Psaki, echoing her previous comments when she blamed “the prior administration [for] calling COVID the ‘Wuhan virus’ [which] led to perceptions . . . that have . . . elevated threats against Asian Americans.”

Christina Yuna Lee’s blood is on the hands of Democrats

Sweet Weepin' Jesus on the Cross, don't the dems have any shame? It just defies any logic.....I mean she could have stood there and said something, anything but that. I know she's just the administration's mouthpiece but damn. :dunno:

Most of he attacks on Asian- Americans in the last couples years have been committed by whites. I'm not sure why people focus on the attacks committed by blacks as if they are the majority of the Attackers.
Blacks are committing assaults against Asians far in excess to their percentage of the population, and whites far less.

Blacks are responsible for 27% of the attacks, when they are 13% of the population, and whites 24% of the attacks, when they are nearly 70% of the population.

Asians (and Orthodox Jews, for that matter) should rightly be more concerned walking past a lowlife-looking black dude than a low-class redneck.

Most of he attacks on Asian- Americans in the last couples years have been committed by whites. I'm not sure why people focus on the attacks committed by blacks as if they are the majority of the Attackers.
The whites claim to be Heaven sent angels here to save the world for Republicanism.

“We’ve seen this rise, unfortunately, because of hate-filled rhetoric and language around the origins of the pandemic,” said Psaki, echoing her previous comments when she blamed “the prior administration [for] calling COVID the ‘Wuhan virus’ [which] led to perceptions . . . that have . . . elevated threats against Asian Americans.”

Well said

:clap:

The blame game is getting old and every time it seems we attach the problem to an
”ism”. Capitalism, racism, sexism and on and on.

All blaming seems to achieve more hate and distrust. I wonder if government ever thought of taking the problem?

And the trained seals helplessly honk their horns and clap their flippers in unison while the world turns away, shaking their heads.

The Conservative media has waged a hate campaign against Asians.
Hate crimes have increased as a result

1645110514213.jpeg

I thought Blacks hated Trump. Now, are we to believe that Blacks glommed onto the bullshit charge that Trump and Conservatives are anti-Asian because China was called out for COVID?

I thought Blacks hated Trump. Now, are we to believe that Blacks glommed onto the bullshit charge that Trump and Conservatives are anti-Asian because China was called out for COVID?
They believed the lies and hate being generated by the Conservative media.
They also bought into their anti-vax campaign

Forum List

Back