Black nurse terrorizes old white lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you obviously flood urban areas with non union trades men, do the opposite of black rock, purchase homes, offer them at low rent for great American families. Rent will lower, (the rich hate living around the working class)
Moms will want to work close to home, they will fill all these positions

Lots of Moms of all ethnicities want to work close to home.

So only white, male property owners can become citizens? Yeah, that is not going to happen.

And why add "And no regulations on the second amendment, and 1st." What do the 1st and 2nd amendment have to do with nurses in old folks homes?
I said non unions trades men. Could be any ethnicity, but last one I checked our founding fathers 11 ethnicity we weren’t multi anything lol
Regardless he was tell me we have hatians because of wages, I am merely suggested a way to remove them from America. I don’t think they would ever live in a free country. They need huge government overreach. And protections.

I said non unions trades men. Could be any ethnicity, but last one I checked our founding fathers 11 ethnicity we weren’t multi anything lol
Regardless he was tell me we have hatians because of wages, I am merely suggested a way to remove them from America. I don’t think they would ever live in a free country. They need huge government overreach. And protections.

You didn't answer my question.

And removing haitians will not make wages go up. It will just bring in more unqualified workers.

As a nurse working in LTC for about 13 years now I see a lot of generalizations being made here.

while we should be paid more, this myth that nurses and CNAs make slave wages is false. I make around $40 an hour as a LPN and CNAs where I work make well over $20. And this is considered mediocre nursing home pay around here. We make slightly less than other homes because we have reasonable ratios and don’t accept train-wrecks just to fill beds. The truly shitty homes have to pay more to get a nurse to even consider stepping in the door.

And before you get high and mighty about taking care of your loved ones at home, the vast majority of the time I see families taking absolutely shitty care of the elderly at home. Partly from ignorance/lack of training, partly because they burn out fast.

As hard as it is to take care of *one* confused and incontinent old person, imagine taking care of around 10 of them for eight hours. Cut them some slack (not the crazy bitch in the video, if it was even real).
I think if we can lower the cost of living, (property cost, rent, and other things) the pay would seem rather reasonable. We can lower the cost of housing if we Deregulate green regulations, and other housing regs on the books.

You didn't answer my question.

And removing haitians will not make wages go up. It will just bring in more unqualified workers.
You make homes more affordable Bu removing regulations the state and feds put on new homes, allow contractors to build a regular normal house, and normal people are moving the working class, which in return would push out the rich now occupying these homes, driving up rent, the rich do not want to live a round working class people it’s been proven.

I am pretty sure most cultures coming assimilate to a point. Requiring that they give up all their old culture is ridiculous. Adding to our culture is a plus.
Would you like to discuss what happens when you add a third world culture to a first world culture? If so, start a thread, and I will destroy you.. I dare you

You make homes more affordable Bu removing regulations the state and feds put on new homes, allow contractors to build a regular normal house, and normal people are moving the working class, which in return would push out the rich now occupying these homes, driving up rent, the rich do not want to live a round working class people it’s been proven.

So remove safety regulations to save money? Yeah, that will work out really well.

Prices will never go down for any length of time. Rather than artificially lowering living costs, how about we pay people a better wage?

So remove safety regulations to save money? Yeah, that will work out really well.

Prices will never go down for any length of time. Rather than artificially lowering living costs, how about we pay people a better wage?
I want a job craters to have more money to create more working opportunities for the poor an ordinary.. getting rid of unnecessary regulations, especially green regulations that has jacked up the cost of living should be removed. Hopefully education gets better in these urban areas in the vote for their best interest.

I think if we can lower the cost of living, (property cost, rent, and other things) the pay would seem rather reasonable. We can lower the cost of housing if we Deregulate green regulations, and other housing regs on the books.

So remove all regulations that make sure houses are built to standards, and cutting safety regulations is your answer?

Costs of living will always go up. Rather than artificially trying to lower costs, how about paying the caregivers a better wage. That will attract a better worker.

I still want to know:
And why add "And no regulations on the second amendment, and 1st." What do the 1st and 2nd amendment have to do with nurses in old folks homes?

Yes she should. But I'd beat that black bitch to the floor herself in a pile before I called the cops....and simply let them charge me too....if they even wanted too.
Unfortunately because we don’t have a legitimate naturalization act, these are the people that are going to be taking care of us in our elderly days.

Unfortunately because we don’t have a legitimate naturalization act, these are the people that are going to be taking care of us in our elderly days.

So unless we make it so only while, male property owners can become citizens, we have to live with substandard care in our old age?

Or do we just have to pay more for our care in our old age?

So remove all regulations that make sure houses are built to standards, and cutting safety regulations is your answer?

Costs of living will always go up. Rather than artificially trying to lower costs, how about paying the caregivers a better wage. That will attract a better worker.

I still want to know:
I see buildings in my area that were built 200 years ago standing strong and aesthetically beautiful. Your werid want to make it impossible for the poor to own a home is border line commie.

So unless we make it so only while, male property owners can become citizens, we have to live with substandard care in our old age?

Or do we just have to pay more for our care in our old age?
Naturalization act, main purpose was to keep a common culture. So people have things in common. Nothing to do with race hate, China is Chinese japan Japanese America and Europe are white .

I see buildings in my area that were built 200 years ago standing strong and aesthetically beautiful. Your werid want to make it impossible for the poor to own a home is border line commie.

The builders that built those houses were known in the area. They were not faceless contractors, like we have today.

If you think builders will not take dangerous shortcuts if they can, you are naive.

My quadriplegic uncle, now deceased, lived in an assisted care place for almost 20 years. Almost all the folks who took care of him were fairly nice people and many of them were black immigrants from places like Jamaica, and yes...Haiti. Some of them were not the best caregivers and maybe should have considered a different line of work, but they were nothing like the animal in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back