Black nurse terrorizes old white lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
The builders that built those houses were known in the area. They were not faceless contractors, like we have today.

If you think builders will not take dangerous shortcuts if they can, you are naive.
In the day and age of INSTAGRAM you think contractors are faceless? 🤣🤣🤣 go back to bed son.

My quadriplegic uncle, now deceased, lived in an assisted care place for almost 20 years. Almost all the folks who took care of him were fairly nice people and many of them were black immigrants from places like Jamaica, and yes...Haiti. Some of them were not the best caregivers and maybe should have considered a different line of work, but they were nothing like the animal in the video
I’d say many are like the ones in the video.

In the day and age of INSTAGRAM you think contractors are faceless? 🤣🤣🤣 go back to bed son.

I think they are far more faceless than the builders of the 200 year old homes you were referring to before.

Without regulations and building codes, the unscrupulous would build and sell substandard and unsafe houses.

And we are a melting pot of all of them.
We are and many cultures aren’t melting in, why the need for a naturalization act, that protects poor Americans not people like you, but poor Americans that have to work in these bad conditions. Inagine working low class jobs and having to do it in a room full of foreigners that hate your country.. id rather get high on the street, oh wait looks what’s happens the past 30 years.. damn im good.

We are and many cultures aren’t melting in, why the need for a naturalization act, that protects poor Americans not people like you, but poor Americans that have to work in these bad conditions. Inagine working low class jobs and having to do it in a room full of foreigners that hate your country.. id rather get high on the street, oh wait looks what’s happens the past 30 years.. damn im good.

I was poor. I was even homeless for a brief time. And still made quite a nice life for myself. And did it without requiring a complete deregulation of the construction industry.

I think they are far more faceless than the builders of the 200 year old homes you were referring to before.

Without regulations and building codes, the unscrupulous would build and sell substandard and unsafe houses.
None sense, the age of reviews and images are far better today then 200 years ago. It would also help the skilled reveal their skills, rather then getting high on the street or joining a gang.

I was poor. I was even homeless for a brief time. And still made quite a nice life for myself. And did it without requiring a complete deregulation of the construction industry.
40 years ago? When America had limited Afro immigrants, and you probably live in a middle America area protected from bad immigration.. now of you told me inner city Chicago, or NYC, I’d be impressed. Maybe

None sense, the age of reviews and images are far better today then 200 years ago. It would also help the skilled reveal their skills, rather then getting high on the street or joining a gang.

If a house is built using substandard materials, the review will be "Our house collapsed" or "Our house caught fire". In other words, a little late to do any good.

If someone has a skill that can be used in the building trades, they should be using it to make a living. If they choose to do drugs or join a gang, their own choices have doomed them.

40 years ago? When America had limited Afro immigrants, and you probably live in a middle America area protected from bad immigration.. now of you told me inner city Chicago, or NYC, I’d be impressed. Maybe

I didn't tell you so you would be impressed. I told you because it is a fact. No, I don't live in middle America. And it was less than 40 years ago.

If a house is built using substandard materials, the review will be "Our house collapsed" or "Our house caught fire". In other words, a little late to do any good.

If someone has a skill that can be used in the building trades, they should be using it to make a living. If they choose to do drugs or join a gang, their own choices have doomed them.
You’re grasping for air, no one is saying regulation free building.
I said we can reduce the commie regulations they put on homes, watch “this old house” the building codes are ridiculous. Sometimes you have to hire a third fourth contractor, because of training.

I didn't tell you so you would be impressed. I told you because it is a fact. No, I don't live in middle America. And it was less than 40 years ago.
Middle America, parts of the south are protected by immigration, data shows they move California, nyc, Florida, North America.
The south gets a few Latin immigrants , but data shows where they migrate to.

You’re grasping for air, no one is saying regulation free building.
I said we can reduce the commie regulations they put on homes, watch “this old house” the building codes are ridiculous. Sometimes you have to hire a third fourth contractor, because of training.

Yep, sometimes they do. Mostly when the work is more likely to involve safety hazards. Look at the number of workplace fatalities since the regulations were put in place.

Workman's Comp insurance is expensive too. Want to take away that requirement as well? It would lower the costs of building a house.

Middle America, parts of the south are protected by immigration, data shows they move California, nyc, Florida, North America.
The south gets a few Latin immigrants , but data shows where they migrate to.

There are several cities I have lived in with significant immigrant populations.

So unless we make it so only while, male property owners can become citizens, we have to live with substandard care in our old age?

Or do we just have to pay more for our care in our old age?
How much more do we have to pay? We are paying more than $5000 a month for my mother’s apartment in a senior living facility, where her meals are provided and all cleaning done and meds administered, PLUS $25/hr for an unskilled, uneducated aide whose English would not enable her to get any other work. Earning $50,000 a year is pretty good.

Yep, sometimes they do. Mostly when the work is more likely to involve safety hazards. Look at the number of workplace fatalities since the regulations were put in place.

Workman's Comp insurance is expensive too. Want to take away that requirement as well? It would lower the costs of building a house.
I witness families get destroyed in the 80’s as these life long builders had government crack down on them from not having proper certification, dads became alcoholics. Kids started to run the streets. Daughters became whores. Many of the talented builders can’t read, or they dropped out of school because they can work with their handsome no gov regulations should put Americas talented in poverty, we built this country without Worker’s Comp.. don’t like it moved to Venezuela. They have plenty of it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back