"Black" Names

Unkotare
"Were you born in Africa?"

No

westwall
"Oh, and are you still "sparing" me? I need to know if I should still be terribly frightened or not. An update is appreciated"

I done with ya.

Debating with you, is a bit like fighting zombies.....no matter how many times you slap them down, they still keep coming.

Last edited:
westwall
"The southern branch of Egypt, the Nubians were black. The Northern were semites. This is well known through genetic research of their mummies"

Stop it. Ok ? Stop.

You're picking an argument with the wrong guy. You're talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound good when no one is there to check them.

But dont start acting stupid. Ok ?

No, bitch, they are called facts. Stormfront is a sniveling bunch of losers, like you apparently, who have these silly beliefs. Kind of like you.

However, scientific research has ruled conclusively that the Northern Egyptians were semitic, just like they are today.

In fact, they were more genetically diverse back then, than today.

Unkotare

No

westwall
"Oh, and are you still "sparing" me? I need to know if I should still be terribly frightened or not. An update is appreciated"

I done with ya.

Debating with you, is a bit like fighting zombies.....no matter how times you slap them down, they still keep coming.

Good, go run and hide and blame whitey because you can't write a cogent sentence. I am productive. In fact we are planting Rose's today. Lots of digging for this 70 year old man. And I love it.

What are you doing, bitch? Sitting around smoking pot?

That is why you haven't gotten anywhere. You're too fucking lazy to work hard to improve your life, so you blame whitey for your laziness.

Piss off punk. This country doesn't need you.

Unkotare

No

westwall

I done with ya.

Debating with you, is a bit like fighting zombies.....no matter how times you slap them down, they still keep coming.

Good, go run and hide and blame whitey because you can't write a cogent sentence. I am productive. In fact we are planting Rose's today. Lots of digging for this 70 year old man. And I love it.

That is why you haven't gotten anywhere. You're too fucking lazy to work hard to improve your life, so you blame whitey for your laziness.

The wife and I are taking this opportunity to remodel the dining room. We pulled out an old built in, and are replacing it with a new build it, with cool steampunk style lighting.

westwall
"No, bitch, they are called facts. Stormfront is a sniveling bunch of losers, like you apparently, who have these silly beliefs. Kind of like you.

However, scientific research has ruled conclusively that the Northern Egyptians were semitic, just like they are today.

In fact, they were more genetically diverse back then, than today"

Yeah you're right lol.

Everyone knows that Egyptians are White!!

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

White people like to think that their civilization comes from Greece and Rome but they came from Ancient Egypt.

But if you're marketing a movie, it's the easiest way to do it. Plant loads of white people in the film. It is bound to appeal to the White dollar.

The “Blacks never developed a civilization” meme is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history from Stormfront or quack YouTube historians.

But if you actually go to University, or even subscribe to magazines like… I don’t know… National Geographic, you will learn about Black Pharaohs as a matter of course, as well as many other high Egyptian officials.

Egypt was first settled by blacks. They built the first civilization. Black people were the first to have government, street, talk, soap, study Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

With time other people came in from other areas of the world because they heard of its glory and grandeur. Those who decided to settle married the indigenous people and with time some of them became light skinned.

WS and others have reason to downplay the blackness of ancient Egypt while blacks have reason to play it up because if civilization goes all the way back to Egypt and if it turned out to be founded by black people.......what would that say ?

westwall
"I am productive. In fact we are planting Rose's today. Lots of digging for this 70 year old man"

You're 70 ? Fuck ! You're so old, you probably have an autographed bible and don't go into an antique store, they wont let your prehistoric ass leave!

westwall
"No, bitch, they are called facts. Stormfront is a sniveling bunch of losers, like you apparently, who have these silly beliefs. Kind of like you.

Yeah you're right lol.

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

White people like to think that their civilization comes from Greece and Rome but they came from Ancient Egypt.

But if you're marketing a movie, it's the easiest way to do it. Plant loads of white people in the film. It is bound to appeal to the White dollar.

The “Blacks never developed a civilization” meme is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history from Stormfront or quack YouTube historians.

But if you actually go to University, or even subscribe to magazines like… I don’t know… National Geographic, you will learn about Black Pharaohs as a matter of course, as well as many other high Egyptian officials.

Egypt was first settled by blacks. They built the first civilization. Black people were the first to have government, street, talk, soap, study Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

With time other people came in from other areas of the world because they heard of its glory and grandeur. Those who decided to settle married the indigenous people and with time some of them became light skinned.

WS and others have reason to downplay the blackness of ancient Egypt while blacks have reason to play it up because if civilization goes all the way back to Egypt and if it turned out to be founded by black people.......what would that say ?

YOur fantasies about race have infinitely more in common with the White Supremacists than anything Westhall or I have said.

westwall
"I am productive. In fact we are planting Rose's today. Lots of digging for this 70 year old man"

You're 70 ? Fuck ! You're so old, you probably have an autographed bible and don't go into an antique store, they wont let your prehistoric ass leave!

With age comes wisdom, you young punk.

westwall

Yeah you're right lol.

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

Man, do you go stone-cold stupid all the way! There were black Egyptians from SOUTHERN regions of the Nile. Why would Pharaohs from northern regions of the Nile have depicted themselves in paintings as Semitic instead of Black if they were not?

Unkotare

No

westwall

I done with ya.

The wife and I are taking this opportunity to remodel the dining room. We pulled out an old built in, and are replacing it with a new build it, with cool steampunk style lighting.

That sounds cool. We are capitalizing on the fact that our low temps are staying above 32 to get a bunch of gardening done. We are planting nine rose bushes today, 5 tomorrow, and a bunch of random flowers just for the hell of it. I also replaced a couple of my apple trees that died. Damn beetles!

westwall

Yeah you're right lol.

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

westwall

Yeah you're right lol.

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

Yes, there were some black pharaohs. But they weren't all black. You need to crack a real book sometime. NatGeo used to be real good, now they produce candy for the uneducated.

You people claim all civilization came from you but have not one bit of factual evidence to support it because you never learned how to write.

If you had there would be evidence. The first mega cities were nowhere near where the archeologists once thought, there were actually in the Ukraine. They predate the Assyrians by 1000 years.

But, other than their massive cities, and pottery we know very little....because they didn't write.

westwall

This 70 year old man would drive your scrawny little ass into the dirt. You couldn't keep up with me if you tried, and I love antiques. I however am only considered "vintage". You have to be 100 years old to be classified as an antique.

Unkotare

No

westwall

I done with ya.

That sounds cool. We are capitalizing on the fact that our low temps are staying above 32 to get a bunch of gardening done. We are planting nine rose bushes today, 5 tomorrow, and a bunch of random flowers just for the hell of it. I also replaced a couple of my apple trees that died. Damn beetles!

The wife and the kid did some gardening last week. This week remodel, next week being lazy.

Unkotare
"So, if some (gasp!) white guy's family has been in South Africa for centuries, and every ancestor he can trace was born there, that guy is unquestionably more African than you"

They are not African. The whites down there admit it themselves but if the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy in SA.

If you aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then you aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

Because most of these devil white bastards in SA are still living like this.

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Because they did shit like this.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

So white S.Africans are in no position to complain about anything that gets done to them.

Unkotare
"So, if some (gasp!) white guy's family has been in South Africa for centuries, and every ancestor he can trace was born there, that guy is unquestionably more African than you"

They are not African. The whites down there admit it themselves but if the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy in SA.

If you aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then you aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

Because most of these devil white bastards in SA are still living like this.

View attachment 327016

Because they did shit like this.

View attachment 327017

So white S.Africans are in no position to complain about anything that gets done to them.

Your racism makes you a soulless monster.

Unkotare

They are not African. ...

Of course they are. You're only American because you were born in America, and that is much more recent than the scenario I described.

You could say they are not Bantu, or Swahili, or Pygmy, but that is another matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back