"Black" Names

westwall
"Zimbabwe is an example of that sort of infantile thought in action. Mugabe. No doubt a hero of yours, allowed blacks to take white farms. Now, a country which was once the bread basket of Africa is starving.

You should move there. You will either learn how stupid your mentors are, or die of starvation,"

No white man is African.

And I have a more in depth answer to your common white supremacist talking point here

No, you don't. You are a parrot. Ancient Egyptians were semitic, so they were white. South Africa was populated by whites long before blacks ever set foot there.

But that has no bearing on the Zimbabwe catastrophe. That is blacks not knowing how to farm. Pure and simple.
All of what you posted is untrue.

Unkotare
"Given the manner in which you have comported yourself on this thread, you are in no position to call anyone else a "bitch."

I dont know why you talk me like that when you know I could kill for it.

Another mark of infantile thought. Adults talk harsh to each other all the time. Infants lash out and either break things or try and hurt people.

No one here has talked about harming anyone, much less killing them....except you.

The supposed "non violent" race.

It is almost like he is full of shit.

He appears to have fled. It really is sad to read what these people have to say. They are so warped in their thought processes. Here we have this paul dude, claiming whitey is so violent, yet he is the only fool to threaten violence.

Are these people so lacking in self awareness that they can't figure out how stupid that makes them look?
The record of whites is full of violence. You cannot even begin to dispute that. Especially if you are native american.

The records of blacks is too. The difference is whites are becoming less violent overall, while blacks are static.
Wrong. When we talk about violence in America alone, whites have an insurmountable lead that has not reduced. And if we talk on a worldwide leave, you can just forget about arguing if you are white.

The UCR shows us every year that what you claim is false. Because if you are native American, you are as likely to get gunned down by a white cop while unarmed as blacks. And hate crimes against blacks by whites every year are not reducing. Leave your delusion son.

A laughable assertion. I am more likely to be struck by lightning, while being attacked by a shark, than getting shot by a white cop.

The same as you. Unless you are an inner city gang banger that is.

westwall
"Zimbabwe is an example of that sort of infantile thought in action. Mugabe. No doubt a hero of yours, allowed blacks to take white farms. Now, a country which was once the bread basket of Africa is starving.

You should move there. You will either learn how stupid your mentors are, or die of starvation,"

No white man is African.

And I have a more in depth answer to your common white supremacist talking point here

Some of those whites have been in African longer that you've been in America.

Your racism is clear. Your denial of it, cowardly.
Black ppl have been in America 4 thousands of years. No white man is African.

If I come into your home n stomp all over you and family n I claim I'm doing this bcoz blks are superior to whites.

I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.

Africa is only for blacks. Is that what you are claiming?
Blacks lived in Africa when the white man stole their land. I believe that is what he has said.

westwall
"Another mark of infantile thought. Adults talk harsh to each other all the time. Infants lash out and either break things or try and hurt people.

No one here has talked about harming anyone, much less killing them....except you. The supposed "non violent" race"

Bitch.

In military science. You don't just blow up the plane. You blow up runway the train takes off. You blow up the fuel depot the plane relies on.

You attack your enemy every which way you can.

So I attack the white supreamacist from all angles.

So I can go LOW and I can go HIGH and debate on an intellectually level and if you wanna come on intellectually level to me then you've 2 chances....slim n none.....n slim just left town.

Yes, you said that unkotare had said something that in your infantile mind made it okay for you to kill him, I suppose. Or maybe you would go out and find some random white woman or child to kill to vent your rage because a white dude is too threatening to you.

You have basically said it's okay for white people to be killed by blacks for crimes done a century ago.

You don't debate anything intellectually because you are incapable of original thought. Everything you post is screed from some black racist, like you, whining about long ago crimes which somehow legitimizes your crimes now.

Zimbabwe is an example of that sort of infantile thought in action. Mugabe. No doubt a hero of yours, allowed blacks to take white farms. Now, a country which was once the bread basket of Africa is starving.

You should move there. You will either learn how stupid your mentors are, or die of starvation.
Zimbabwe was crushed by sanctions done by white nations led by the US once Mugabe decided to take the land whites stole from them . That's the type of infantile thinking that has ruined Africa, and youR ignorance in repeating this without mentioning the sanctions shows a willingness to dishonestly make things up in order to make whites look superior.

No it wasn't you lying idiot. Once mugabe took over those sanctions were lifted. Zimbabwe is starving because they kicked the farmers off of their land.

Only a stupid idiot, like you, tries to blame the UN for that.

Unkotare
"Given the manner in which you have comported yourself on this thread, you are in no position to call anyone else a "bitch."

Another mark of infantile thought. Adults talk harsh to each other all the time. Infants lash out and either break things or try and hurt people.

No one here has talked about harming anyone, much less killing them....except you.

He appears to have fled. It really is sad to read what these people have to say. They are so warped in their thought processes. Here we have this paul dude, claiming whitey is so violent, yet he is the only fool to threaten violence.

Are these people so lacking in self awareness that they can't figure out how stupid that makes them look?
The record of whites is full of violence. You cannot even begin to dispute that. Especially if you are native american.

The records of blacks is too. The difference is whites are becoming less violent overall, while blacks are static.
Wrong. When we talk about violence in America alone, whites have an insurmountable lead that has not reduced. And if we talk on a worldwide leave, you can just forget about arguing if you are white.

The UCR shows us every year that what you claim is false. Because if you are native American, you are as likely to get gunned down by a white cop while unarmed as blacks. And hate crimes against blacks by whites every year are not reducing. Leave your delusion son.

A laughable assertion. I am more likely to be struck by lightning, while being attacked by a shark, than getting shot by a white cop.

Your opinion doesn't mean shit. Learn the mother fucking facts before you fuck with me.
1587657572758.png

westwall

No white man is African.

If I come into your home n stomp all over you and family n I claim I'm doing this bcoz blks are superior to whites.

Blacks lived in Africa when the white man stole their land. I believe that is what he has said.

He said no white people should be in Africa. Ok. Cool, no blacks who are unthinking fools, like you, and him should be on any continent but Africa.

Go away. Go back to your land. Make it better. This country is for people who will work together no matter what creed or color you are.

We are far from perfect, but we are way the hell further down the evolutionary road than you fools are.

Unkotare

Your opinion doesn't mean shit. Learn the mother fucking facts before you fuck with me.
View attachment 326988

My opinion is far more accurate than the shit you post.

westwall
"Another mark of infantile thought. Adults talk harsh to each other all the time. Infants lash out and either break things or try and hurt people.

No one here has talked about harming anyone, much less killing them....except you. The supposed "non violent" race"

Bitch.

In military science. You don't just blow up the plane. You blow up runway the train takes off. You blow up the fuel depot the plane relies on.

So I can go LOW and I can go HIGH and debate on an intellectually level and if you wanna come on intellectually level to me then you've 2 chances....slim n none.....n slim just left town.

Yes, you said that unkotare had said something that in your infantile mind made it okay for you to kill him, I suppose. Or maybe you would go out and find some random white woman or child to kill to vent your rage because a white dude is too threatening to you.

You have basically said it's okay for white people to be killed by blacks for crimes done a century ago.

You don't debate anything intellectually because you are incapable of original thought. Everything you post is screed from some black racist, like you, whining about long ago crimes which somehow legitimizes your crimes now.

Zimbabwe is an example of that sort of infantile thought in action. Mugabe. No doubt a hero of yours, allowed blacks to take white farms. Now, a country which was once the bread basket of Africa is starving.

You should move there. You will either learn how stupid your mentors are, or die of starvation.
Zimbabwe was crushed by sanctions done by white nations led by the US once Mugabe decided to take the land whites stole from them . That's the type of infantile thinking that has ruined Africa, and youR ignorance in repeating this without mentioning the sanctions shows a willingness to dishonestly make things up in order to make whites look superior.

No it wasn't you lying idiot. Once mugabe took over those sanctions were lifted. Zimbabwe is starving because they kicked the farmers off of their land.

Wrong. First off the Africans had been farming there for several thousand years. So they knew how to farm. Second, if whites had not illegally taken over this land and imposed an authoritarian regime, there would have been no Mugabe. So you see you fucking idiot, you want to dismiss the root causes of things then comment on anything that makes whites look good.

Land redistribution re-emerged as the main issue for the ZANU–PF government around 1997. Despite the existence of a "willing-buyer-willing-seller" land reform programme since the 1980s, the minority white Zimbabwean population of around 0.6% continued to hold 70% of the country's most fertile agricultural land.[77]

In 2000, the government pressed ahead with its Fast Track Land Reform programme, a policy involving compulsory land acquisition aimed at redistributing land from the minority white population to the majority black population.[78] Confiscations of white farmland, continuous droughts, and a serious drop in external finance and other supports led to a sharp decline in agricultural exports, which were traditionally the country's leading export-producing sector.[78] Some 58,000 independent black farmers have since experienced limited success in reviving the gutted cash crop sectors through efforts on a smaller scale.[79]

President Mugabe and the ZANU–PF party leadership found themselves beset by a wide range of international sanctions.[80] In 2002, the nation was suspended from the Commonwealth of Nations due to the reckless farm seizures and blatant election tampering.[81] The following year, Zimbabwean officials voluntarily terminated its Commonwealth membership.[82] The Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act of 2001 (ZDERA) went into effect in 2002, creating a credit freeze of the Zimbabwean government through Section 4 C, Multilateral Financing Restriction. The bill was sponsored by Bill Frist, and co-sponsored by US senators Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Russ Feingold and Jesse Helms. Through ZDERA Section 4C, the Secretary of the Treasury is ordered to direct US Directors at the International Financial Institutions listed in Section 3, "to oppose and vote against-- (1) any extension by the respective institution of any loan, credit, or guarantee to the Government of Zimbabwe; or (2) any cancellation or reduction of indebtedness owed by the Government of Zimbabwe to the United States or any international financial institution."[83]

By 2003, the country's economy had collapsed. It's estimated that up to a quarter of Zimbabwe's 11 million people had fled the country. Three-quarters of the remaining Zimbabweans were living on less than one US dollar a day.

westwall

No white man is African.

He said no white people should be in Africa. Ok. Cool, no blacks who are unthinking fools, like you, and him should be on any continent but Africa.

Go away. Go back to your land. Make it better. This country is for people who will work together no matter what creed or color you are.

We are far from perfect, but we are way the hell further down the evolutionary road than you fools are.

You said you were a native American a few minutes ago, now you are white. Make up your mind son. You guys aren't further down anything. You lag behind. The only thing you guys have done is create better ways of killing people and you use that threat to claim your superiority. That's not superiority white boy. That's called scared shitless of everybody else. If this country was what you claim, we would not be arguing now. So stop lying to yourself. I was born here, and again it seems that whites like you don't get the fact that we too have first amendment rights. Therefore if our grievance is with whites about their racism, we have the right to air our disagreement with it. Now if that is something your white ass can't live with, go find a country full of whites that doesn't recognize the first amendment and live there.

Admiral Rockwell Tory
"What makes you think I am white?"

Well I'm assuming you called yourself famous KKK leader George Rockwell

That's a bit of a giveway to you being white or certainly being able to.pass 4 white.

You are dumber than a fucking fence post.

Rockwell Torrey was a character in Otto Preminger's movie, "In Harm's Way". John Wayne plays a WWII Navy officer in command of cruiser that gets torpedoed right after Pearl Harbor and is later given a task force command in the south Pacific.

I was a naval officer and my father and I watched this movie numerous times when I was kid, one of my fondest memories of him.

Now, if you don't feel incredibly stupid, you should!
I don't believe you. I believe you named him after George Lincoln Rockwell.

1st, I have no fucking idea who that is, nor do I care.
2nd: In Harm's Way (1965) - IMDb

westwall

Bitch.

Military science?

"You blow up runway the train takes off."

What kind of fucking trains use runays?

westwall

No white man is African.

You said you were a native American a few minutes ago, now you are white. Make up your mind son. You guys aren't further down anything. You lag behind. The only thing you guys have done is create better ways of killing people and you use that threat to claim your superiority. That's not superiority white boy. That's called scared shitless of everybody else. If this country was what you claim, we would not be arguing now. So stop lying to yourself. I was born here, and again it seems that whites like you don't get the fact that we too have first amendment rights. Therefore if our grievance is with whites about their racism, we have the right to air our disagreement with it. Now if that is something your white ass can't live with, go find a country full of whites that doesn't recognize the first amendment and live there.

I am 1/4 to 1/2 Shawnee depending on whose family stories you believe. We are arguing because YOU are a racist. What exactly do you want?

westwall

Bitch.

Wrong. First off the Africans had been farming there for several thousand years. So they knew how to farm. Second, if whites had not illegally taken over this land and imposed an authoritarian regime, there would have been no Mugabe. So you see you fucking idiot, you want to dismiss the root causes of things then comment on anything that makes whites look good.

Land redistribution re-emerged as the main issue for the ZANU–PF government around 1997. Despite the existence of a "willing-buyer-willing-seller" land reform programme since the 1980s, the minority white Zimbabwean population of around 0.6% continued to hold 70% of the country's most fertile agricultural land.[77]

In 2000, the government pressed ahead with its Fast Track Land Reform programme, a policy involving compulsory land acquisition aimed at redistributing land from the minority white population to the majority black population.[78] Confiscations of white farmland, continuous droughts, and a serious drop in external finance and other supports led to a sharp decline in agricultural exports, which were traditionally the country's leading export-producing sector.[78] Some 58,000 independent black farmers have since experienced limited success in reviving the gutted cash crop sectors through efforts on a smaller scale.[79]

President Mugabe and the ZANU–PF party leadership found themselves beset by a wide range of international sanctions.[80] In 2002, the nation was suspended from the Commonwealth of Nations due to the reckless farm seizures and blatant election tampering.[81] The following year, Zimbabwean officials voluntarily terminated its Commonwealth membership.[82] The Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act of 2001 (ZDERA) went into effect in 2002, creating a credit freeze of the Zimbabwean government through Section 4 C, Multilateral Financing Restriction. The bill was sponsored by Bill Frist, and co-sponsored by US senators Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Russ Feingold and Jesse Helms. Through ZDERA Section 4C, the Secretary of the Treasury is ordered to direct US Directors at the International Financial Institutions listed in Section 3, "to oppose and vote against-- (1) any extension by the respective institution of any loan, credit, or guarantee to the Government of Zimbabwe; or (2) any cancellation or reduction of indebtedness owed by the Government of Zimbabwe to the United States or any international financial institution."[83]

By 2003, the country's economy had collapsed. It's estimated that up to a quarter of Zimbabwe's 11 million people had fled the country. Three-quarters of the remaining Zimbabweans were living on less than one US dollar a day.

No, the DON't know how to farm you blithering fool. If they did they wouldn't be fucking starving!

Unkotare
"That would be much more intimidating if you could construct a sentence with proper grammar, spelling, and syntax. Care to try again? Maybe you could regale us all with another of your insightful racial theories about single combat"

No combat. Because you've gotta have heart to go toe to toe with me dude and you dont.

So If you stop running you're fking mouth, I'll spare you

You could spare us all by just going away.

westwall

No white man is African.

Thousands of years? 2020 - 1492 = 528 years. Not exactly thousands unless you are claiming that Native Americans are African.

westwall
"Ancient Egyptians were semitic, so they were white"

Egyptians were black. I did a post on that

westwall
"South Africa was populated by whites long before blacks ever set foot there"

Lay off the crack pipe. You clown.

How can that be when the first ppl on planet were blk ppl from Africa ?

No white person is African.

westwall
"But that has no bearing on the Zimbabwe catastrophe. That is blacks not knowing how to farm. Pure and simple"

The old.

Erm. but you know. You black people in SA and Zim need whites. I mean you guys don’t know how to farm. You’ll starve with out us whites ?

Yeah because only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz.

main-qimg-66a41ca8665bd8abd768ec5a3fc75fd1.jpg

main-qimg-08d76740febcf3ab58868b304147df03.jpg

Whites in SA or Zim can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage.

And the land is not just for Agriculture but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
westwall
"Ancient Egyptians were semitic, so they were white"

Egyptians were black. I did a post on that

westwall
"South Africa was populated by whites long before blacks ever set foot there"

Lay off the crack pipe. You clown.

How can that be when the first ppl on planet were blk ppl from Africa ?

No white person is African.

westwall
"But that has no bearing on the Zimbabwe catastrophe. That is blacks not knowing how to farm. Pure and simple"

The old.

Erm. but you know. You black people in SA and Zim need whites. I mean you guys don’t know how to farm. You’ll starve with out us whites ?

Yeah because only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz.

View attachment 326996
View attachment 326997
Whites in SA or Zim can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage.

And the land is not just for Agriculture but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc.

The southern branch of Egypt, the Nubians were black. The Northern were semites. This is well known through genetic research of their mummies.

And you tell me, bitch, why the fuck Zimbabwe is starving now that your brothers are doing the farming, when it was feeding most of Africa with the white farmers? Huh, bitch?

westwall
"The southern branch of Egypt, the Nubians were black. The Northern were semites. This is well known through genetic research of their mummies"

Stop it. Ok ? Stop.

You're picking an argument with the wrong guy. You're talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound good when no one is there to check them.

But dont start acting stupid. Ok ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back