"Black" Names

Unkotare
"So, if some (gasp!) white guy's family has been in South Africa for centuries, and every ancestor he can trace was born there, that guy is unquestionably more African than you"

They are not African. The whites down there admit it themselves but if the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy in SA.

If you aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then you aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

Because most of these devil white bastards in SA are still living like this.

View attachment 327016

Because they did shit like this.

View attachment 327017

So white S.Africans are in no position to complain about anything that gets done to them.

Wow, you should go to South Africa and inflict your righteous revenge.

Here's a hint though, you won't last two seconds in a fight. The women down there are tough.
Why don't you shut the fuck up? The blacks in south africa would accept Paul in a second. You'd be the one with the problem.

I doubt that. He is not one of any of their tribes. He is a mulatto by their standards. And a damn foreigner. Why should they feel anything for him other then contempt?

That's exactly how they feel about American blacks. They consider them losers.

Why do you ignorant ass white racists THINK you know anything about us? You are wrong. I know for a fact since I've been to Zimbabwe. I know for a fact because I know South African blacks. Essen could walk into South Africa or any other African nation and get the utmost respect.

No, he wouldn't. They would laugh at him because he couldn't hack it in a country they would give their left testicle to get into.
He would be welcomed and they would be glad to have him. Him moving to South Africa doesn't mean he couldn't hack it here. But that's your punk ass racism talking out loud.
No white man is Anerican [sic] either.

You are quite confused, and not just by the English language.

Unkotare
"So, if some (gasp!) white guy's family has been in South Africa for centuries, and every ancestor he can trace was born there, that guy is unquestionably more African than you"

They are not African. The whites down there admit it themselves but if the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy in SA.

If you aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then you aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

So white S.Africans are in no position to complain about anything that gets done to them.

Here's a hint though, you won't last two seconds in a fight. The women down there are tough.
Why don't you shut the fuck up? The blacks in south africa would accept Paul in a second. You'd be the one with the problem.

I doubt that. He is not one of any of their tribes. He is a mulatto by their standards. And a damn foreigner. Why should they feel anything for him other then contempt?

Why do you ignorant ass white racists THINK you know anything about us? You are wrong. I know for a fact since I've been to Zimbabwe. I know for a fact because I know South African blacks. Essen could walk into South Africa or any other African nation and get the utmost respect.

No, he wouldn't. They would laugh at him because he couldn't hack it in a country they would give their left testicle to get into.
He would be welcomed and they would be glad to have him. Him moving to South Africa doesn't mean he couldn't hack it here. But that's your punk ass racism talking out loud.
No white man is Anerican either.

Yeah, you are one of those who claim that white people are invaders of the whole planet.

That makes you insane.

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

Yeah, you are one of those who claim that white people are invaders of the whole planet.

That makes you insane.

What do you want to bet he believes in the Dr. Yacub story?

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.

Him, im2, asslips, they are all the same. They chose to blame whitey for their miserable lives and do nothing on their own to make their lives better.

What miserable way to live.

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.

Him, im2, asslips, they are all the same. They chose to blame whitey for their miserable lives and do nothing on their own to make their lives better.

Wrong again. But the truth is that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. This can be proven and has been proven.

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.
Actually it pretty much makes him right. You ought to know this since you are native american.

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.

Wrong again. But the truth is that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. This can be proven and has been proven.

It certainly was for a long time. Now, you are your own worst enemy.

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.
Actually it pretty much makes him right. You ought to know this since you are native american.

No, it actually doesn't.

Riddle me this. What exactly do you want? You make all of these posts but to what end? So far i see nothing constructive in any of your posts, just a constant sniveling about how bad the white man is. So, what do you want? I believe paul wants to kill all white people. At least he wants to kill all white people in Africa. But what do you want?

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.

It is still today. We have never, EVER been our own worst enemy. That's delusional white racism coming from you.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.

No, it actually doesn't.

Riddle me this. What exactly do you want? You make all of these posts but to what end? So far i see nothing constructive in any of your posts, just a constant sniveling about how bad the white man is. So, what do you want? I believe paul wants to kill all white people. At least he wants to kill all white people in Africa. But what do you want?
Actually it does. So why are you asking me this in a thread started by a white boy who was denigrating us because of names blacks give their children? Why do you ignore that to ask me such a question you miserable racist son of a bitch?

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.

No, it actually doesn't.

Actually it does. So why are you asking me this in a thread started by a white boy who was denigrating us because of names blacks give their children? Why do you ignore that to ask me such a question you miserable racist son of a bitch?
We all must try to treat each other without pure disdain if the times erode. It will not be easy. During such times there can be alignments of people that may surprise.

Unkotare

View attachment 327016

View attachment 327017

That makes you insane.

It is still today. We have never, EVER been our own worst enemy. That's delusional white racism coming from you.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

For the umpteenth time. What do you want.

westwall
"For the umpteenth time. What do you want"

That question was for IM2 But what do blk ppl want ? Well it's long list but near the top of that list is the fact that Black Americans need Reparations in the form of CASH PAYMENTS. Foundational Black Americans are owed cash payments. The federal government made MONEY from free Black labor.

D9HPPAKVUAAqChL-1.jpg

Black ppl built the USA. Even Trump admits this.

The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of over 50,000,000 Black people; therefore repatriations is a modest demands

Everyone else can get "Protected class status", but yet black Americans cannot and black ppl are the ones being targeted.

Where is the executive order protecting Black people from being murdered by police officers? Every other race/nationality is receiving tangibles except for us.

I want blk.ppl to have power to determine the destiny of our Black Community.

I want full employment for our people.

I want black people to not defend a racist government that does not protect us n that means not fighting and killing other people of color in the world who, like Black people, are being victimized by the system of white supremacy.

I want an end to the robbery by the white men of our Black Community.

I want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings.

I want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this decadent American society.

I want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.

I want an immediate end to POLICE BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black people.

I want all Black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by the Constitution of the United States.

I want the White landlords who will not give decent housing to our Black community, then the housing and the land should be made into cooperatives so that our community, with government aid, can build and make a decent housing for its people.

I want blk ppl to have an educational system that will give our people a knowledge of self. Blk history is not just of us getting our asses kicked by whites. Black ppl are the fathers of Maths, the fathers of civilisation itself.

If a man does not have knowledge of himself and his position in society and the world, then he has little chance to relate to anything else.

Thats just a start.

westwall

That question was for IM2 But what do blk ppl want ? Well it's long list but near the top of that list is the fact that Black Americans need Reparations in the form of CASH PAYMENTS. Foundational Black Americans are owed cash payments. The federal government made MONEY from free Black labor.

View attachment 327082

The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of over 50,000,000 Black people; therefore repatriations is a modest demands

Everyone else can get "Protected class status", but yet black Americans cannot and black ppl are the ones being targeted.

Where is the executive order protecting Black people from being murdered by police officers? Every other race/nationality is receiving tangibles except for us.

I want black people to not defend a racist government that does not protect us n that means not fighting and killing other people of color in the world who, like Black people, are being victimized by the system of white supremacy.

I want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this decadent American society.

I want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.

I want all Black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by the Constitution of the United States.

I want the White landlords who will not give decent housing to our Black community, then the housing and the land should be made into cooperatives so that our community, with government aid, can build and make a decent housing for its people.

I want blk ppl to have an educational system that will give our people a knowledge of self. Blk history is not just of us getting our asses kicked by whites. Black ppl are the fathers of Maths, the fathers of civilisation itself.

If a man does not have knowledge of himself and his position in society and the world, then he has little chance to relate to anything else.

Thats just a start.

Maths? WTF is that?

That is just one of many comments you made that have no bearing on reality.

Those ridiculous claims of 50,000,000 slaughtered? What the hell?

Fathers of civilization? What civilization?

You do not know that Executive Orders only apply to the federal government and have no power over state and local governments. Right?

Everything you espouse oozes communist/socialist beliefs. Take a hike back to Africa and see how long your ass survives.

I do have a piece of advice. Did you graduate from high school? If you did, you should sue your school district for graduating a total moron!

westwall

View attachment 327082

Thats just a start.

Everyone of those groups who got money were STILL alive. No slave is. No slaves family is. The nearest you can get is a great great great great grandchild. In other words FAR removed from those who were harmed.

Next up is who pays? White people who weren't even here when blacks were being held as slaves? How about the blacks who owned slaves? So ultimately why do you wish to punish the people who didn't harm you? And for the record, the Chinese did more to build this country than the blacks did. The black slaves were an abomination but ultimately the enriched their white and black slave masters, not the country as a whole.

The Chinese helped build the railroads and that helped the country far more than anything the black community ever did.

You get the best education in the world here in the States. If you want to add a political bent to it then set up a Foundation and educate the black community how you like. If you do a good job people will flock to you, if you don't they won't.

And, I see your desire is open ended, so ultimately you will never be satisfied.

I wonder how many black babies will be named Covid or La Covid.
Covid is white and Asian disease. When you look at any Covid map its mainly killing white ppl in Europe and Asians

images.jpeg-1.jpg

It's not touching Africa. America is top now though.

Now of course in a system of white supremacy. You can't show white ppl fked up. So they're trying to put a black face on COVID.

westwall

View attachment 327082

Thats just a start.

Paul spoke for me in this post.

westwall

View attachment 327082

Thats just a start.

Everyone of those groups who got money were STILL alive. No slave is. No slaves family is. The nearest you can get is a great great great great grandchild. In other words FAR removed from those who were harmed.

Next up is who pays? White people who weren't even here when blacks were being held as slaves? How about the blacks who owned slaves? So ultimately why do you wish to punish the people who didn't harm you? And for the record, the Chinese did more to build this country than the blacks did. The black slaves were an abomination but ultimately the enriched their white and black slave masters, not the country as a whole.

The Chinese helped build the railroads and that helped the country far more than anything the black community ever did.

You get the best education in the world here in the States. If you want to add a political bent to it then set up a Foundation and educate the black community how you like. If you do a good job people will flock to you, if you don't they won't.

And, I see your desire is open ended, so ultimately you will never be satisfied.
Reparations are for more than slavery. This tired whitebread excuse needs to be stopped. Blacks built railroads, but black labor produced cotton and that labor created 80 percent of Americas GDP at the time slavery had ended. It built industries in both the north and south. Again you are totally incorrect in your assessment of things here son and you really need to quit trying to argue against people who have studied these things.

Secondly whites are paying native americans today for things that happened when they were not around. I will again cite Cobell vs. Salazar, where the US givernment paid native americans 3.4 billion in cash for damages resulting from the Dawes Act in the 1800's. They did so in 2009. Not to mention paying descendants of confederate soldiers reparations when they were not alive nor were confederate soldiers American citizens when they fought in the war.

You keep talking about black and white slaveowners and this shows your utter ignorance. So lets review:

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

It is reasonable to assume that the 42 percent of the free black slave owners who owned just one slave probably owned a family member to protect that person, as did many of the other black slave owners who owned only slightly larger numbers of slaves. As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones.

So you keep making a dumb ass disingenuous argument.

Forum List

Back