Black man caught painting Swastika on college campus to blame Trump supporters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Black Man Caught Painting Swastika On College Campus To Blame Trump Supporters

A 52-year-old black man is being charged with destruction of property after allegedly getting caught spray-painting a swastika inside campus living quarters, according to Fox5.

==============================================
And you Trump haters just don't get how you all fall for the BS lies spewing your bs not having a clue everything you believe is gawd dam lie. LMAO
Just like Obama the pos didn't call families. He's an asshole face it.

A 52-year-old black man is being charged with destruction of property after allegedly getting caught spray-painting a swastika inside campus living quarters, according to Fox5.

And you Trump haters just don't get how you all fall for the BS lies spewing your bs not having a clue everything you believe is gawd dam lie. LMAO
Clearly, he learned it from Republicans:

Young Republican who claimed Obama supporter carved letter 'B' on her face during robbery made the story up, police say | Daily Mail Online

Cops: McCain Worker Made Up Attack Story

The difference here is that Republicans like either Nazi symbols or Confederate symbols. Both Nazi and Confederate symbols were the symbols of traitors. Just pointing that out.

REALLY? I see how black thugs murder each other and little old white ladies.OH but god for-fend WE notice, Racism! White Entitlement!...please. Black culture is entitling poor blacks to commit atrocities without notice. Let's end that cultural silence of black entitlement.

LOL...LOL!!!...wait, wait...
A Black man drew swastikas and then drew a line through it while writing that racism and fascism are bad things...
White conservatives disregard the line through the swastikas to symbolize marking it out ; and disregard the anti-racism, anti-fascism message, all to lie and claim he was trying to stir up false claims of racism.
You low bred whites with racist leanings have to try just a little harder...

REALLY? I see how black thugs murder each other and little old white ladies.OH but god for-fend WE notice, Racism! White Entitlement!...please. Black culture is entitling poor blacks to commit atrocities without notice. Let's end that cultural silence of black entitlement.
Do you ever witness the over 80% of whites killed by white murderers or do you get a little sprinkle of pixie dust in your eyes not to see those???

Do you ever witness the over 80% of whites killed by white murderers or do you get a little sprinkle of pixie dust in your eyes not to see those???
Rather the opposite. I see blacks murdering each other in huge numbers, and taking out anyone else that lives with them as well, going back to 1975 when I began to notice such things. I saw what happened in Las Vegas, it pales to the mass slaughter day by day by blacks commit on each other. Detroit black on black gun violence alone this year...Blacks lives don't seem to matter so much to other blacks. It's obscene the black on black violence we just sweep under the rug as acceptable.

That is a favorite strategy of the left, cut off your nose and blame it on gun violence.

Wait a minute...shh, wait for it...the sound of the other shoe falling. I have seen how blacks play up racial tensions, and LIE and EXAGGERATE, take things out of context. It's something we don't want to hear about. Black lies matter. Why is that some of YOU suspend credulity if a black person alleges something? I don't, given what I have seen, not any more. I want proof. Blacks want cameras on cops? I want a cameras put on black thugs that much more. Please. accountability ...

Last edited:

Clearly, he learned it from Republicans:

Young Republican who claimed Obama supporter carved letter 'B' on her face during robbery made the story up, police say | Daily Mail Online

Cops: McCain Worker Made Up Attack Story

Your story is from 2008. These types of frauds are committed far more often by the lying left.

The difference here is that Republicans like either Nazi symbols or Confederate symbols. Both Nazi and Confederate symbols were the symbols of traitors. Just pointing that out.

.. and Democrats promoted slavery, Jim Crow Laws, the KKK and oppression of Blacks .. uncle Tom..

and hows their prize example of democrat rule in Chicago doing?

Is 500+ murdered enough for you or are you hoping for more?

More whites are killed by blacks then blacks are killed by whites, remind me who is racist again?

I have seen neighbors stabbed, beaten and terrorized by poor black males, over a large span of time. Little old white ladies beaten to death by black males, A Pearl Harbor survivor terrorized by black neighbors, a handicapped white man in a wheel chair slain by an black boy in fit of pique to show off to his white girlfriend. He licked the blood off his hands in front of us. Yeah, so much for white privilege.

That is half of the case that the Left has against Trump: they have to make up their own evidence, fake news, fake events, stupid cartoons, and in the end they end up being the only ones who believe it all! The Left has a total disconnect from reality.

Rather the opposite. I see blacks murdering each other in huge numbers, and taking out anyone else that lives with them as well, going back to 1975 when I began to notice such things. I saw what happened in Las Vegas, it pales to the mass slaughter day by day by blacks commit on each other. Detroit black on black gun violence alone this year...Blacks lives don't seem to matter so much to other blacks. It's obscene the black on black violence we just sweep under the rug as acceptable.
So the little pixies did sprinkle your eyes in order for you not to see that over 80% of whites are killed by white murderers...

More whites are killed by blacks then blacks are killed by whites, remind me who is racist again?
And more whites are killed by whites than Blacks...remind me who is racist again???

So the little pixies did sprinkle your eyes in order for you not to see that over 80% of whites are killed by white murderers...
Nope. It's the 20% of blacks that actually commit 90% of crimes that i worry about, and I live withe them what universe do you live in?

Nope. It's the 20% of blacks that actually commit 90% of crimes that I worry about, and I live with them. What universe do you live in?

Forum List

Back