Eating placenta after birth borders on cannibalism says top gynaecologist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Eating placenta after birth 'borders on cannibalism', says top gynaecologist
It’s a stomach-churning trend which is justified by its purported health benefits.

But a leading gynaecologist says that eating placenta provides no obvious health boost – and the practice borders on cannibalism.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well they did use to bite it off back in the old days , but eating it I dunno.

Degrade humanity....these filth mongers use animal "homosexuality" as justification for human faggotry....well, animals also cannibalize each other...so they'll try to normalize cannibalism eventually. They like thinking like the lower beasts.

:( YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sick and disgusting!!

I remember one nurse asking me if I wanted to bring it home to plant a tree in.

I was like... WTF? Fuck that, I'll use potting soil you crazy bitch.

Just wondering: Do the same people who find the placenta to be a fine dining alternative also object to the use of the placenta for stem cell research? Inquiring minds want to know.

Just wondering: Do the same people who find the placenta to be a fine dining alternative also object to the use of the placenta for stem cell research? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ooooo... Excellent question!

Eating placenta after birth 'borders on cannibalism', says top gynaecologist
It’s a stomach-churning trend which is justified by its purported health benefits.

But a leading gynaecologist says that eating placenta provides no obvious health boost – and the practice borders on cannibalism.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well they did use to bite it off back in the old days , but eating it I dunno.
Is that best served with a fine Chianti?

I dunno about cannibalism, but it's way over the border of 'you're-a-fucking-wackjob-ism'

Forum List

Back