Black man caught painting Swastika on college campus to blame Trump supporters

REALLY? I see how black thugs murder each other and little old white ladies.OH but god for-fend WE notice, Racism! White Entitlement!...please. Black culture is entitling poor blacks to commit atrocities without notice. Let's end that cultural silence of black entitlement.
Do you ever witness the over 80% of whites killed by white murderers or do you get a little sprinkle of pixie dust in your eyes not to see those???
Rather the opposite. I see blacks murdering each other in huge numbers, and taking out anyone else that lives with them as well, going back to 1975 when I began to notice such things. I saw what happened in Las Vegas, it pales to the mass slaughter day by day by blacks commit on each other. Detroit black on black gun violence alone this year...Blacks lives don't seem to matter so much to other blacks. It's obscene the black on black violence we just sweep under the rug as acceptable.
So the little pixies did sprinkle your eyes in order for you not to see that over 80% of whites are killed by white murderers...
Nope. It's the 20% of blacks that actually commit 90% of crimes that I worry about, and I live with them. What universe do you live in? Jesus Christ, don't lecture me about this. I live this every day.

REALLY? I see how black thugs murder each other and little old white ladies.OH but god for-fend WE notice, Racism! White Entitlement!...please. Black culture is entitling poor blacks to commit atrocities without notice. Let's end that cultural silence of black entitlement.
Do you ever witness the over 80% of whites killed by white murderers or do you get a little sprinkle of pixie dust in your eyes not to see those???
Rather the opposite. I see blacks murdering each other in huge numbers, and taking out anyone else that lives with them as well, going back to 1975 when I began to notice such things. I saw what happened in Las Vegas, it pales to the mass slaughter day by day by blacks commit on each other. Detroit black on black gun violence alone this year...Blacks lives don't seem to matter so much to other blacks. It's obscene the black on black violence we just sweep under the rug as acceptable.
So the little pixies did sprinkle your eyes in order for you not to see that over 80% of whites are killed by white murderers...
Nope. It's the 20% of blacks that actually commit 90% of crimes that I worry about, and I live with them. What universe do you live in?
I live in this one, where an overwhelming majority of crime against whites is perpetrated by whites, my universe isn't run by the pixies, just facts...

This is core to their procedures. Accuse you of something, demand that you prove something that did not hapoen did not happen and then go out themselves and do what they accused you of doing

Last edited:
When you see the level of depravity black males are capable of, it puts Harvey Weinstien to shame. He was a sexual predator, but when you see blacks get away with murdering an elderly person in a wheel chair, beating little old ladies to death, the level of violence and predatory behavior and dehumanization black males are prone to, it will stun you. If you are so naive you might just say this is about racism. Don't excuse us noticing how evil black males behave as racism or hate or whatever, there is a level to black crime that has to be examined in and of itself. No excuses, stop enabling it. It is horrible and it needs to be addressed on it's own .

Last edited:
Black Man Caught Painting Swastika On College Campus To Blame Trump Supporters

A 52-year-old black man is being charged with destruction of property after allegedly getting caught spray-painting a swastika inside campus living quarters, according to Fox5.

==============================================
And you Trump haters just don't get how you all fall for the BS lies spewing your bs not having a clue everything you believe is gawd dam lie. LMAO
Just like Obama the pos didn't call families. He's an asshole face it.
But but but THE RUSSIANS!

I miss the Russian horseshit

Just for You...

images (75).jpg

"What do WE WANT, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, NOW" ... BLM chant

Yup, good for a honored meeting at the White House with Obama, Democrats just love those domestic terrorist groups causing police assassinations, looting, rioting .. If your looking for fascist terrorists groups the Democratic Party has umm in spades...

Last edited:
When you see the level of depravity black males are capable of, it puts Harvey Weinstien to shame. He was a sexual predator, but when you see blacks get away with murdering an elderly person in a wheel chair, beating little old ladies to death, the level of violence and predatory behavior and dehumanization black males are prone to, it will stun you. If you are so naive you might just say this is about racism. Don't excuse us noticing how evil black males behave as racism or hate or whatever, there is a level to black crime that has to be examined in and of itself. No excuses, stop enabling it. It is horrible and it needs to be addressed on it's own .
Having to watch and listen to the news of white men and women torturing, molesting and murdering infants and children never ceases to fill me with sorrow, having to hear the excuses that whites only commit the massive amount of crime they do because they are on meth or opioids as an excuse is disheartening.
When history reminds me that white men would rape women and then cut their own offsping out of the stomach in order not to recognize it I can't understand why they now want to be viewed as peaceful.

Having to watch and listen to the news of white men and women torturing, molesting and murdering infants and children never ceases to fill me with sorrow, having to hear the excuses that whites only commit the massive amount of crime they do because they are on meth or opioids as an excuse is disheartening.
When history reminds me that white men would rape women and then cut their own offsping out of the stomach in order not to recognize it I can't understand why they now want to be viewed as peaceful.

The history your recalling is the Democratic Party History, that makes you an Uncle Tom.

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

The history your recalling is the Democratic Party History, that makes you an Uncle Tom.

No it's the history of white men, southern white men in particular...that makes you an ignorant asshole...

You're supposed to win elections by bashing Whites, in a White majority country?

No it's the history of white men, southern white men in particular...that makes you an ignorant asshole...

Isn't it something that some of the most sadistically violent nations like Germany, and Britain have become the most anti-Racist?

While some of the least sadistically violent nations like Poland, and Hungary have become the most Racist?

It doesn't surprise me.

Those who tolerated wiping out others, also are tolerating wiping out themselves.

Truly Apes among Men.

The investigators determined that focusing for a black man was needed due to the use of Behr brand pink yellow purple and green paint used in the "attack"
FrostedFlakes.jpg

Black Man Caught Painting Swastika On College Campus To Blame Trump Supporters

A 52-year-old black man is being charged with destruction of property after allegedly getting caught spray-painting a swastika inside campus living quarters, according to Fox5.

==============================================
And you Trump haters just don't get how you all fall for the BS lies spewing your bs not having a clue everything you believe is gawd dam lie. LMAO
Just like Obama the pos didn't call families. He's an asshole face it.

How do you know he didn't hate jews. By the way I'm a Trump hater, just so you know. Yes Obama called families, Trump did not.

Called Dixiecrats which turned into Republicans.

So you're a leftist revisionist history buff, no wonder democrats are so pathetically misinformed and want to remove America's history both good and bad.

So you're a leftist revisionist history buff, no wonder democrats are so pathetically misinformed and want to remove America's history both good and bad.

no that is what they were called , there were about 30 who were very anti getting rid of slavery, the south became Republican and so did they.

Forum List

Back