Trump supporter painting swastikas, Nah...it was a black democrat....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....another hoax by a democrat trying to show how much Trump supporters are racist...by painting swastikas and making it look like Trump supporters did it....

Hate Hoax: Black Man Arrested for 'Racist' and ‘Nazi’ Trump Graffiti

A 58-year-old African-American man was arrested for allegedly spray-painting a “racist” message followed with President-Elect Donald Trump’s name the day after the New York business mogul’s stunning victory.
William Tucker of southern New Jersey was arrested by Philadelphia police for vandalizing multiple vehicles and homes on Nov. 9, where he wrote messages like “Trump Rules” and “Black B*tch” on an African-American woman’s car, Philly.com reported.

Tucker also allegedly spray-painted Trump’s name next to a Nazi swastika on a storefront window.

At this point we can just assume that any time you see a swastika, it was put there by a democrat. Seriously people, republicans have better things to do than paint swastikas. It isnt exactly a winning message for people to cling to, so why the fuck would we do it? Get a clue.

So I suppose you think this was made by Democrats:
man_file_1062212_spell1.jpg

Geroge Soros is paying people to incite race wars and the DNC is paying for it.... Its a very good possibility this was done by a democrat looking to start something.. Using recent history as a deciding factor.. The misspelling of 'Illegal's' is indicative of common core Democrat thinking..

we are at a point in history

where amendments to the constitution can be made

perhaps it is time to reintroduce the Vitter amendment

to change the way the census is counted

sure would cut out sanctuary cities

Maybe the guy who was arrested was a Trump supporter. Trump was just bragging what a large percentage of the black vote he got. Maybe the "black bitch" was someone he knew.

Geroge Soros is paying people to incite race wars and the DNC is paying for it.... Its a very good possibility this was done by a democrat looking to start something.. Using recent history as a deciding factor.. The misspelling of 'Illegal's' is indicative of common core Democrat thinking..
Yeah dude, Soros paid these people at a Trump rally too, most people at Trump rallies are Soros plants:
man_file_1062212_spell14.jpg

That's kind of low, ya know. I always seem to spell Happy Birthday __________ wrong on the cake because I'm writing so slow, one letter at a time, just like a protest sign.

Is he being defended by Soros attorneys? I'm sure he was paid well to try and set up a false flag event to promote race wars..
Soros is also paying for the Klan parade being held in North Carolina. Those are black people under the sheets and hoods. You think Billy? Ever?

Com'on, we all know if its mispelled, its a redneck.

Forum List

Back