Actor Kevin Spacey Exposed In Weinstein Fiasco.

Kevin Spacy is so gay. So unless he ASSaulted a dude, someone has made a mistake.

They will all fall.

I don't think so. They'll circle the wagons, throw a few to the wolves and step up their screams of racism and hate till it slides off for a few more years.
They're like dung beetles. They not only wallow in shit, they delight in a fresh pile.

Kevin Spacy is so gay. So unless he ASSaulted a dude, someone has made a mistake.

Well the Homos like little boys buttocks, paedophile rings provide little boys for Homos and little girls for Heteros.

It's not Rocket Science rdean.

A quick search came up with this-
LEAKED Photos of Kevin Spacey Could Support Recent Sexual Assault Allegations | Squawker

The buttocks of that male have a red patch in an interesting section, looks like he's already been fucked up the buttocks by one of the Homo perverts at whatever that party was.

Disgusting degenerates they should be put in the zoo where they belong.

an-investigation-into-whether-or-not-donald-trump-is-sexy-body-image-1458922559-size_1000.jpg

I wonder how many women he sexually harassed on this night...

Well the Homos like little boys buttocks, paedophile rings provide little boys for Homos and little girls for Heteros.

It's not Rocket Science rdean.
Why do so many conservatives like the boys?

Politics has nothing to do with this, it transcends politics and also religion, Leftists, Libertarians, Independents, Greens also like little boys, it has nothing to do with politics or religion Christians, Jews, Muslims, Mormons, Athiests, Agnostics whatever many of those also like little boys.

All should be executed. Zero Tolerance for paedophiles.

A quick search came up with this-
LEAKED Photos of Kevin Spacey Could Support Recent Sexual Assault Allegations | Squawker
Holy shit!
You can't tell anything from those pictures. Maybe it's a lap dance.

If Kevin Spacey was a Conservative you would be commenting something very different.

So...away goes House Of Cards? Bummer. It was a great hypothetical of Bill and Hillary's shenanigans. And I liked Kevin. I hope he is innocent. Damn. What a bummer.

an-investigation-into-whether-or-not-donald-trump-is-sexy-body-image-1458922559-size_1000.jpg

All of those women look very happy to be in that picture with The Donald, not one of them looks traumatised or uncomfortable. The body language of all of those women also suggests they are attracted to him.

They are getting paid to stand there and pose.

Duh!

You know this how? Also that doesn't mean anything if they are.

All of those women look very happy to be in that picture with The Donald, not one of them looks traumatised or uncomfortable. The body language of all of those women also suggests they are attracted to him.

They are having their picture taken. Who knows what happened the rest of that night?

I mean why can't I draw conclusions based solely from a photo if you guys can? In the Spacey picture can you see the guy's face? Do you know how old he is? To me it looks like the picture was taken at a club...

Forum List

Back