Black man caught painting Swastika on college campus to blame Trump supporters

REALLY? I see how black thugs murder each other and little old white ladies.OH but god for-fend WE notice, Racism! White Entitlement!...please. Black culture is entitling poor blacks to commit atrocities without notice. Let's end that cultural silence of black entitlement.
Nailed it!

no that is what they were called , there were about 30 who were very anti getting rid of slavery, the south became Republican and so did they.
. More typical lying to whitewash the democrats black past.
Strom Thurmond was the only one who became a republican because the Party supported freedom for the individual. The rest died as Democrats. We have facts and video.

52 years old...

I'm just gonna file this one in the "lefties are nothing but petulant children" file. Keep it up lefties, you're just wrecking your shit with stupid games like this.

AvgGuyIA continues his neuro-linguistic conditioning with the lie only Strom Thurmond became a Republican, when he knows thousands of Southerners crossed over to the GOP. He has no facts and no video, while we have both to support the Southern Strategy by Nixon.

REALLY? I see how black thugs murder each other and little old white ladies.OH but god for-fend WE notice, Racism! White Entitlement!...please. Black culture is entitling poor blacks to commiblct atrocities without notice. Let's end that cultural silence of black entitlement.
Do you ever witness the over 80% of whites killed by white murderers or do you get a little sprinkle of pixie dust in your eyes not to see those???
blacks graduate at lower rates
murder at higher rates
commit crime at higher rates
it is UNDENIABLE the black race has a bigger problem committing murder, crime and graduating
these are facts --not hate....

I have seen neighbors stabbed, beaten and terrorized by poor black males, over a large span of time. Little old white ladies beaten to death by black males, A Pearl Harbor survivor terrorized by black neighbors, a handicapped white man in a wheel chair slain by an black boy in fit of pique to show off to his white girlfriend. He licked the blood off his hands in front of us. Yeah, so much for white privilege.

The good thing about fabricating 'anecdotes' is that you can make your 'villain' black or Latino or switch back and forth to suit your audience at any given time. Bullshit is so versatile.

People of all 'races' commit crime, make stupid decisions, and are sometimes just plain assholes.

Forum List

Back