Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!!

One of most disgusting, disturbing things I've ever heard of:

Police: Dying woman sexually assaulted | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

A homeless black guy with a huge rap sheet breaks into a hospice care center. A very old woman, who was brought to the hospice care center in Charleston,SC, by her son from North Carolina basically to live out her last days and die in peace...........was mounted and raped by the guy who broke in!!!

Like a horny dog. Just couldn't control his sexual appetite, and HAD to break in, and rape a dying woman.

Imagine. You take your mom 200 miles away to a peaceful hospice center. Her last few days of life. You are obviously devastated, and want to only be with her and hope she goes in peace. And in that womans final days, she gets raped by a homeless man who should be in jail. And you, the SON, must live the remaining days of your life knowing YOU brought your dying mom to that hospice, and YOU the son must live with knowing your moms last hours included getting raped by a homeless black guy. Mom had to experience that in her final hours, and son must live with the guilt forever knowing he brought here there.

Like an animal. This man deserves to be treated just like a freakin' animal now.

When I was teaching, in order to keep up my number of practice hours so I could recertify, I saw patients in a couple of nursing homes and did their psych meds. What you describe is not uncommon. One of my facilities had just installed doors that locked automatically and required a code to get in. They had a young woman with MS and this guy off the street would come in and tell her he was going to marry her and take her out of there if she would have sex with him. So she did. It was despicable.

Police: Dying woman sexually assaulted | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

A homeless black guy with a huge rap sheet breaks into a hospice care center. A very old woman, who was brought to the hospice care center in Charleston,SC, by her son from North Carolina basically to live out her last days and die in peace...........was mounted and raped by the guy who broke in!!!

Like a horny dog. Just couldn't control his sexual appetite, and HAD to break in, and rape a dying woman.

Imagine. You take your mom 200 miles away to a peaceful hospice center. Her last few days of life. You are obviously devastated, and want to only be with her and hope she goes in peace. And in that womans final days, she gets raped by a homeless man who should be in jail. And you, the SON, must live the remaining days of your life knowing YOU brought your dying mom to that hospice, and YOU the son must live with knowing your moms last hours included getting raped by a homeless black guy. Mom had to experience that in her final hours, and son must live with the guilt forever knowing he brought here there.

Like an animal. This man deserves to be treated just like a freakin' animal now.

What does the perp's homeless statues or the color of his skin have to do with this dispicable act? Oh, of course - I get it.

He should die a lingering and painful death.
Poisioning over a period of a week should work fine.

but what does black have to do with anything?

Just irony. That occurred in a city called Mount Pleasant. I've visited there, and have friends. That city is like 99.9% white. He must have been one of the 10 black people who live there. And it's surrounded by ocean and rivers, basically an island.

Unless the description was for an APB.... wtf does his race have to do with the story?

I'm just tired of seeing cities in which the population is 10% black...........but the crime is committed 80% of the time by blacks. Far out of proportion. Something has to change about that.

Would it have been a thread on here if he had been white?
That is my point/question.

If the article identified the perp as to his race, there is no need to edit it out. It's part of the article. Whether you like it or not, no one is obliged to cover for them just because you think they should be covered.

I'm just tired of seeing cities in which the population is 10% black...........but the crime is committed 80% of the time by blacks. Far out of proportion. Something has to change about that.

The vast majority of black crime is against other blacks.
And the police also ignore most of the black on black crime in many places.

But crime is crime we do not need color indexes to work on eliminating crime.

Violent crime is often black on black.

Property crime is not. A huge percentage of armed robberies are committed by african americans, usually on banks, gas stations, restaurants, or individual people (car jackings, mugging, etc).

Then simple theft, shoplifting, also usually against varied races, not just blacks, but disproportionately committed by blacks.

And yes, if the suspect was white, it would be posted. But it would read "White boy rapes dying woman" and would've been posted by someone else.

You are incorrect. It would have just been assumed the perp was white.

Raises hand....

My question doesn't have anything to do with the race of the perp.
What I'm wondering is why the woman was dumped off at a hospice center by her "loving" son so she could die ALONE amongst strangers. 200 miles away. Did I mention alone?

Hospice comes to homes. People can die in their own beds amongst family that will be sure the last things the loved one sees is their faces. So i'm just curious about that part of the story.

I don't think this thread is about blacks raping old white people either. That was not my initial thought. My initial thought was "why was this woman dumped off somewhere?"
Reminds me of idiots that dump off old dogs at dog pounds because they are...well....old. A hassle. So "get rid of them" syndrome?

Wow. What a hateful post about family. I have worked oncology and I know how hard it is. No one could give that kind of care 24/7, unless of course they were a martyr. And don't forget that child abuse wasn't invented in 2012. Putting someone in the care of professionals isn't 'dumping them off.' It can cost a pretty penny sometimes $500/day or more.

Raises hand....

What I'm wondering is why the woman was dumped off at a hospice center by her "loving" son so she could die ALONE amongst strangers. 200 miles away. Did I mention alone?

Hospice comes to homes. People can die in their own beds amongst family that will be sure the last things the loved one sees is their faces. So i'm just curious about that part of the story.

I don't think this thread is about blacks raping old white people either. That was not my initial thought. My initial thought was "why was this woman dumped off somewhere?"
Reminds me of idiots that dump off old dogs at dog pounds because they are...well....old. A hassle. So "get rid of them" syndrome?

Wow. What a hateful post about family. I have worked oncology and I know how hard it is. No one could give that kind of care 24/7, unless of course they were a martyr. And don't forget that child abuse wasn't invented in 2012. Putting someone in the care of professionals isn't 'dumping them off.' It can cost a pretty penny sometimes $500/day or more.

It's not that liberals don't know how difficult it is to take care of a severely ill person 24/7, it's that they don't care, unless it's them.

I took care of my husband 24/7 before he died. Cleaning him, feeding him, measuring out an incredibly complex diet, getting up a dozen or more times at night to take care of the next little emergency. Until I just said I can't do this anymore and I SHOULDN'T do this anymore because it is not the best care for him. Once he fell out of his wheelchair and I could not find ONE person to help me lift him back in that chair. Not one. I flagged down a passing police car and they helped get him back in his chair. There must have been mostly democrats in my neighborhood.

Even if someone is very willing to be a caregiver, that doesn't mean it's best for the ill person that family take care of them.

Raises hand....

It's not that liberals don't know how difficult it is to take care of a severely ill person 24/7, it's that they don't care, unless it's them.

I took care of my husband 24/7 before he died. Cleaning him, feeding him, measuring out an incredibly complex diet, getting up a dozen or more times at night to take care of the next little emergency. Until I just said I can't do this anymore and I SHOULDN'T do this anymore because it is not the best care for him. Once he fell out of his wheelchair and I could not find ONE person to help me lift him back in that chair. Not one. I flagged down a passing police car and they helped get him back in his chair. There must have been mostly democrats in my neighborhood.

Even if someone is very willing to be a caregiver, that doesn't mean it's best for the ill person that family take care of them.

Maybe you need to move to a better neighborhood. When my husband was dying of cancer, I was in nursing school. It was important to him that I not drop out. So I kept going. Thanks to my neighbors, I didn't cook a meal for the entire 4 months. Nor did I clean my house. They did ALL of that for me. They also came to 'visit' him pretty much in shifts to make sure he was safe.

Maybe you need to move to a better neighborhood. When my husband was dying of cancer, I was in nursing school. It was important to him that I not drop out. So I kept going. Thanks to my neighbors, I didn't cook a meal for the entire 4 months. Nor did I clean my house. They did ALL of that for me. They also came to 'visit' him pretty much in shifts to make sure he was safe.
NICE ! Do you still live in Costa Rica ? :confused:

WTF? I never did live in Costa Rica. And if that is some arcane slur, I really don't understand it.

WTF? I never did live in Costa Rica. And if that is some arcane slur, I really don't understand it.
You said "nice neighborhood" :confused:

He should die a lingering and painful death.
Poisioning over a period of a week should work fine.

but what does black have to do with anything?

Maybe it had something to do with him being black

I'm just guessing here... :confused:

A way to describe the individual would be my guess...
Also the assailant was described as homeless which gives the reader a further description.
Yet you seem to focus on the fact that the man was indeed black.

Last edited:

What a terrible way to die...

Forum List

Back