Black Males Underperform in School To Avoid Appearing Gay

Blacks are doing far worse in their native countries, they they are doing in America

Nope, just knuckle draggers such as yourself.

Me? I enjoyed school, and geometry and biology were 2 of my favorite subjects.

Well, you ARE a pussy.

:lol:

Thanks for helping me make my point.

I don't know about loving school. I love learning. I didn't appreciate the route work. Sometimes I had teachers who demanded so many examples of the same function to prove understanding. :evil:

The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution officially abolished and continues to prohibit slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. It was passed by the Senate on April 8, 1864, passed by the House on January 31, 1865, and adopted on December 6, 1865.

Less than a hundred and fifty years ago US Blacks were slaves. Now 'they' are in every echelon of business and making 'their' way. Tough economic times serve to create a disconnect, but the progression is clear.

After holding 'them' down, America raised 'them' up to attempt and effect a repair of a wrong. Some people ask me why I love America. Because it is an experiment in the moderation of humanity.

D'oh...

Israel is my spiritual love. The US and it's raison d'être is my mundane love. Look at the progression of a people who have been held to slavery for many, many, many thousands of years. Just as there were blacks who were involved in the slavery, there were kapos involved in the herding the Jews into the trains and is a human condition with many examples throughout the ages.

I see an increase in those who are of Black extraction and in positions of power working to change these effects.

Now, in these interim years since the abolishment of slavery the US has had both Democratic majorities and Republican majorities.

Still, the support continues...

Kudos to the US. :thup:

I just wish many of those Americans could see what I see. Many seem to be blinded by the rhetoric.

Yet the path continues unbroken ...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is unnatural for African people to stay in a committed relationship.

I don't think managomy is "natural" for anyone regardless if race, if it was so many people wouldn't be cheating. We get attracted to other people when we are in relationships and we just hold it back and don't act on it.

I believe that mankind are polygamous animals, and as such 'they' must work to continue a partner commitment, regardless if 'they' stay together.

You need to consider the progression 'they' have made. You continually miss it.

This is a character facet of bigotry Tank. But then I think you know this.

What makes you think "they" should be living up to you're standards?

Marriage, Working, Education are not a big part of the African culture, why can't people just accept that?

American blacks think that academic success is a sign of acting white. They can't get a break can they?
A Majority of them are just plain fucking stupid. Dey B wantin kewlness and ho-s.
The smart and successful are very smart. They see through the bullshit.The rest are basically what is referred to as "dumb fucking *******".
Simple facts. 100% of black dominated societies are a failure.
Grenada and the Bahamas as close as you can get to a success.I hope so. I love the places. The Dominican republic too. Coolest people on the planet. Yeh Mon !
The blacks ( not to be confused with *******) in S. America think your Crapsters are the dumbest fucks on Earth, rightly so.

1. What makes you think "they" should be living up to you're standards?
  2. Marriage, Working, Education are not a big part of the African culture, why can't people just accept that?

1. Show me where I said anyone should be living to my standards tank.
  2. Marriage, Working, and Education are a bigger part of the American culture and as such the effects are already clearly being shown. You speak about the lack of marriage, working and eduction and you look at the inner cities and away from the entire country.

The more 'they' move up, the less difference eh? Is that the fear? And if 'they' move up, then 'they' might pass...

:eek:

President_Official_Portrait_HiRes.jpg

96330-herman-cain.jpg

oh-noes-2.jpg

Marriage, Working, Education are not a big part of the African culture, why can't people just accept that?

Quick question Skank........

Why are you advocating that they live up to YOURS?

American blacks think that academic success is a sign of acting white. They can't get a break can they?
A Majority of them are just plain fucking stupid. Dey B wantin kewlness and ho-s.
The smart and successful are very smart. They see through the bullshit.The rest are basically what is referred to as "dumb fucking *******".
Simple facts. 100% of black dominated societies are a failure.
Grenada and the Bahamas as close as you can get to a success.I hope so. I love the places. The Dominican republic too. Coolest people on the planet. Yeh Mon !
The blacks ( not to be confused with *******) in S. America think your Crapsters are the dumbest fucks on Earth, rightly so.

What a bunch of bullshit, eat a neg for this ridiculous post you jack ass.

Thats not true.

I just said it wasn't really in their nature. Greater levels of testasterone are condusive to activities that do not include sitting still in a traditional classroom.
Bingo

Not much of a Revelation: True for males, regardless of skin-tone.

Not all males.
I have two sons. The oldest lives and breathes his academics. Loves school and couldn't wait to start his first college year. Majoring in Chemistry with a minor in Theatre. The younger (by 6 years) is one who has always had difficulty sitting in a class room all day. He started middle school back in September and it's been so much better for him because he can move around. Unlike elementary school where they spend the majority of their day in the same class room. Academics are not his top priority but with a mom like me at home, ( and his dad and his older brother ) he is learning the value of being educated.

Quick question Skank........

Why are you advocating that they live up to YOURS?
I'm not, I think they should be set free from where they were taken, back into their natural habitat, Africa.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back