Black Lives Matter!

Those crimes are not as common in white communities as in black communities.

Why arent you protesting them again?

We have better things to do than to burn down our own neighborhoods.
Go look in a dictionary. He said protesting. Not the same as burning down neighborhoods. Why dont you peacefully protest the problems in your neighborhood?

Tell that to the folks in Ferguson.

Ferguson protests: Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn
Ferguson protests Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn NJ.com

Protesters torch police car in another tense night in Ferguson
Protesters torch police car in Ferguson - CNN.com

Buildings Burned, Businesses Trashed in Ferguson Protests
Buildings Burned Businesses Trashed in Ferguson Protests - ABC News

There are no problems in my neighborhood.
I'm telling you. Go protest the problems with crime in your neighborhood. When you do that your advice may actually achieve some relevancy.

There is no crime in my neighborhood and you can't tell me shit.

Now, go tell your brethren in Ferguson what "protest" means.

Why arent you protesting them again?

Go look in a dictionary. He said protesting. Not the same as burning down neighborhoods. Why dont you peacefully protest the problems in your neighborhood?

Ferguson protests: Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn
Ferguson protests Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn NJ.com

I'm telling you. Go protest the problems with crime in your neighborhood. When you do that your advice may actually achieve some relevancy.

I just told you shit. Go protest in your neighborhood since you have so much crime.

I just told you shit. Go protest in your neighborhood since you have so much crime.

You're living proof that blacks aren't as smart as whites.

Youre living proof there are more white convicts than Black ones.

Your dumbass don't know what a convict is.

Here let me educate you ...again.

con·vict
verb
verb: convict; 3rd person present: convicts; past tense: convicted; past participle: convicted; gerund or present participle: convicting
kənˈvikt/
  1. 1.
    declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
    "her former boyfriend was convicted of assaulting her"
    synonyms: find guilty, sentence
    "he was convicted of sexual assault"

antonyms: acquit
noun
noun: convict; plural noun: convicts
ˈkänˌvikt/
  1. 1.
    a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.
    synonyms: prisoner, inmate;More

I looked up Mildred Gaddis.

Mildred Gaddis WCHB Radio Host Has Finances Probed For Links To Robert Davis Michael Grundy

"Federal court records allege her company received $30,000 from a company called Zeneco that may have been involved in Davis' embezzlement from Highland Park Schools."

Bill Cosby was right about blacks too and look at his skeletons.

And REV MLK cheated on his wife.

All Mildred was saying is both sides need to be more honest. I see/admit/acknowledge every point you have or would make.

But I can't defend disrespecting cops or resisting arrest or criminals that want cops to leaven them alone for fear of political correctness.
Mildred is clueless. Why would I have a conversation with someone that doesnt want to admit or even hear that the circumstances are the fault of their ancestors and that they benefit from those circumstances to this day? I didnt ask you to defend anything. I dont really care if you agree or not.

I'm lost. Are you saying that black people today are where they are because of their ancestors? I disagree. Black people weren't treated right the day after they were freed nor were they treated right the day after the Civil Rights Bill in the 60's was signed into law by LBJ. In fact things still aren't fair. For example in Michigan we need to collect taxes from every city rich and poor and then distribute that money fairly to all schools. Otherwise the black kids in Detroit aren't getting the same education. This isn't black people's fault. This is rich white people in the suburbs not wanting to be fair when it comes to educating all our children. And black people in big cities don't have the same job opportunities and upward mobility. But forget all that. All that is is making excuses. Moving forward, black women should wait till marriage to have kids. If they don't then they continue the cycle. Doesn't matter black or white. I have an aunt who's the same way. She got divorced so her daughter had a kid without being married and so did her son and you want to bet so will his daughter? But these people didn't turn to crime. They're just low paid white trash. But they have jobs and don't commit crime. The reason I'm pointing fingers at the black community is because it is the worst communities we have in America. Think about all the most dangerous places in America. All black communities. You should be embarrassed.

I think we'd all be better off if black kids were better educated. But what do I know. I only went to an inner city school in Detroit up until 4th grade. Do you know what the counselor at my new white school said to my mom? Basically I learned nothing at that Detroit school. The teachers weren't teachers. They were babysitters. Oh, and they were very racist. They clearly didn't like my white honkey ass. Imagine treating a child differently because you are a racist. I don't have to imagine it. I experienced it. This is how I know black people are just as racist as whites. Hell, look how blacks were treated like 2nd class citizens and how easily they were willing to do the same thing to gays back in the early 2000's.

So I know things aren't right yet. MLK's dream has yet to be fulfilled. But it will never be if you guys keep acting thuggish and ghetto. When 47% of you in Detroit are illiterate??? And you want to continue to argue with me when that's a fact?

Yes we need to fix what is wrong with our side but you guys need to start acting better too. Teach your kids how to speak, rat on your criminal neighbors and be respectful to the police. You may be surprised how differently they will act.

Sealy...Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

What violence?

Think about the difference between whites and blacks. When a crazy white shoots people, we say more of us should have guns to defend ourselves against the occasional nut job.

Would anyone suggest that the solution for blacks is for more of them to have guns? LOL Probably not.

Actually, gun ownership in Detroit has gone way up. The fact is, the vast majority of black people are good people. It is a very small percentage that is making them look bad. Unfortunately, it's not a small enough number that we don't have a "black" problem in America.

Sure there is stuff our society can and should do to help, but at this point black people need to start making less excuses and start empowering themselves more. ENOUGH of the excuses. You people live in fucking America. If you can't be successful here what does that say about you?

I seriously want to see the Will Smith's and JZee's open more black business'. A black GE. A black Ford Motor. A black Bill Gates. And put your factories in the hood and hire black people. If they won't because of crime then is that racism too?

White people seem awfully confused when you ask them why they dont protest their own violence. Suddenly they are all like "What is violence?"

Good job...I couldnt have had a better example...twice

I knew the question was too difficult for you.

The thing is you cannot cite any specific violence in the white community that isn't addressed by those in the white community or you would have done so. Instead you bounce around like a fool with snarky comments.

Shootings, Rapes, Murders, Child Abuse, Drug Abuse, Organized Crime, Beastiality...

Now, Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

Like I said before. When these things happen in our communities we are all shocked. When we hear these things happen 5 times a day in Detroit, Flint & Saginaw, we are not.

And what is it with black people not "ratting" on the criminals in their neighborhoods for fear of retaliation? So basically the criminals rule your communities with impunity? There is another thing you guys need to work on. Don't worry about being a "rat". If you know of a gang member or drug dealer in your neighborhood, turn them in. In fact I believe the new WHITE mayor of Detroit is dealing with this problem now one block at a time.

Amazing that Detroit doesn't have one good black people to be the mayor. Detroit had to basically say WHITEY PLEASE HELP COME SAVE US FROM OURSELVES.

Black men were more than six times as likely as white men to be incarcerated in federal and state prisons, and local jails in 2010

That is an increase from 1960, when black men were five times as likely as whites to be incarcerated.

You guys are going backwards.

In 2010, the incarceration rate for white men under local, state and federal jurisdiction was 678 inmates per 100,000 white U.S. residents; for black men, it was 4,347 for every 100,000.

Wake up fool.

Black men were more than six times as likely as white men to be incarcerated in federal and state prisons, and local jails in 2010

That is an increase from 1960, when black men were five times as likely as whites to be incarcerated.

In 2010, the incarceration rate for white men under local, state and federal jurisdiction was 678 inmates per 100,000 white U.S. residents; for black men, it was 4,347 for every 100,000.

Wake up fool.
The rate of incarceration has been proven to be the result of racism. Whites still vastly outnumber Blacks as convicts. You need to wake up fool.

Wake up fool.
The rate of incarceration has been proven to be the result of racism. Whites still vastly outnumber Blacks as convicts. You need to wake up fool.

No such thing has been proven.

Wake up fool.

No such thing has been proven.
Actually it has but I wouldnt expect you to know this. You are a dumb convict after all.

Wake up fool.

I remember in college a black friend of mine from the all black inner city was shocked that in America blacks only made up 10% of the population. I'm counting Asian, Mexican, Russians, Jews, Greeks even Arabs as being "white" of course. Maybe it is because there are so many more of us your fact is true. Still doesn't change the fact that 90% of our crime is coming from 10% of our population.

Last night I told my dad about this conversation and how you guys would call him a racist for saying blacks are incapable of governing themselves. Not one good African nation that is all black, not one good city that is all black. We refer to these cities as ghettos or hoods. The comptons, watts and of course Detroit.

I said, "so are you saying blacks are inferior or all blacks are bad?" and he said OF COURSE NOT. The fact is, even most black people hate this problem and probably admit it in private. You're just being defensive.

I already told you, I agree about the racism stuff and how things aren't equal yet. In fact instead of moving towards equality it seems like us poor and middle class whites are starting to be treated more like poor blacks. I told you I am with you when it comes to fighting injustices.

But that said, you black people need to fix what is wrong with your society. If liberals like me and my dad are agreeing with conservatives about you blacks, that should tell you something. No it doesn't mean all whites are racists. Like I said before, everyone has prejudices in them. No one is perfect. It isn't I'm a racist and you have zero racism in you. You're kidding yourself if you think you are perfect on this and whites are not. I think more you are embarrassed or ashamed to admit and you think admitting it will mean you are wrong about all the other stuff. You are not wrong. But ADMIT IT that something has to change in the hood. Less baby daddies. Your culture is raising too many THUGS. Illiterate thugs too who can't speak. How are they going to be taken seriously by a cop or an employer.

Why won't CVS, Meijer, Target or Walmart open up a store in Detroit? Are they racist?

This has to stop. One suggestion is encouraging more young black women to put IUD's in them. Rubbers and pills are not as effective. And when they want to have a child, just take the thing out. Look into it. Not just young black women who aren't ready to start a family but all young women should be using these if they are having sex. You want us to fix our society too? IUD's!!!

Actually it has but I wouldnt expect you to know this. You are a dumb convict after all.
We know, if it's good enough for Al Sharpton, it's good enough for you.

Now, tell us of the great jungle bunny civilizations Sharpton told you about.:)

Name the one great white society that didn't eventually fall. In fact China has just passed the USA and in 10 years they will have passed us in every way economically.

Plus there were actually some great black societies just like there were great Inca and Greek and Egyptian societies. What happened to all of them? War, plagues, diseases, famines due to climate change. Same shit happening to us now. You call this greedy ignorant white society great? How long have we been in charge? A blink of an eye in the history of the world and we're destroying the planet.

Name the one great white society that didn't eventually fall. In fact China has just passed the USA and in 10 years they will have passed us in every way economically.

Plus there were actually some great black societies just like there were great Inca and Greek and Egyptian societies. What happened to all of them? War, plagues, diseases, famines due to climate change. Same shit happening to us now. You call this greedy ignorant white society great? How long have we been in charge? A blink of an eye in the history of the world and we're destroying the planet.
Egyptians were Black. This has been observed by ancient Greeks and also other Europeans throughout the centuries.

Wake up fool.

I remember in college a black friend of mine from the all black inner city was shocked that in America blacks only made up 10% of the population. I'm counting Asian, Mexican, Russians, Jews, Greeks even Arabs as being "white" of course. Maybe it is because there are so many more of us your fact is true. Still doesn't change the fact that 90% of our crime is coming from 10% of our population.

Last night I told my dad about this conversation and how you guys would call him a racist for saying blacks are incapable of governing themselves. Not one good African nation that is all black, not one good city that is all black. We refer to these cities as ghettos or hoods. The comptons, watts and of course Detroit.

I said, "so are you saying blacks are inferior or all blacks are bad?" and he said OF COURSE NOT. The fact is, even most black people hate this problem and probably admit it in private. You're just being defensive.

I already told you, I agree about the racism stuff and how things aren't equal yet. In fact instead of moving towards equality it seems like us poor and middle class whites are starting to be treated more like poor blacks. I told you I am with you when it comes to fighting injustices.

But that said, you black people need to fix what is wrong with your society. If liberals like me and my dad are agreeing with conservatives about you blacks, that should tell you something. No it doesn't mean all whites are racists. Like I said before, everyone has prejudices in them. No one is perfect. It isn't I'm a racist and you have zero racism in you. You're kidding yourself if you think you are perfect on this and whites are not. I think more you are embarrassed or ashamed to admit and you think admitting it will mean you are wrong about all the other stuff. You are not wrong. But ADMIT IT that something has to change in the hood. Less baby daddies. Your culture is raising too many THUGS. Illiterate thugs too who can't speak. How are they going to be taken seriously by a cop or an employer.

Why won't CVS, Meijer, Target or Walmart open up a store in Detroit? Are they racist?

This has to stop. One suggestion is encouraging more young black women to put IUD's in them. Rubbers and pills are not as effective. And when they want to have a child, just take the thing out. Look into it. Not just young black women who aren't ready to start a family but all young women should be using these if they are having sex. You want us to fix our society too? IUD's!!!
The fact that you and your dad agree with conservatives only tells me what I have said about you all along. You are a racist. You keep saying you agree there has been racism but in the next breath you turn around and say that there are no good African nations that are all Black. Thats pretty idiotic to be truthful because you cant name one good European country that's all white either. There are plenty of African nations that are good and are predominantly Black Africans This is despite the racist polices practiced by the US and other European countries in Africa that you claim you are aware of. Your assertion that this is not true makes you either incredibly ignorant or a racist. Which one do you feel you fit in?

That's rather befuddling. Can you name any society that didn't ultimately collapse

Egyptians were Black. This has been observed by ancient Greeks and also other Europeans throughout the centuries.
Not all dark-skinned people are black. Why were the Nubian depicted and described as blacks in contrast to the Egyptians?

I like the ones about blacks sailing the Atlantic to discover America. Be proud of your heritage, proud enough not to co-opt the heritage of others.

I agree. I'm telling you, I'm not against you. What is going on in Detroit and other black cities just has to stop. Stop arguing it and lets see if we can come up with some ideas on what to do.

1. IUD's are a great start. I bet most of these women are having accidents or unplanned pregnancies. If we gave them an effective easy birth control method and covered it on their insurance so it was free, they'd use it. Republicans hate birth control for some reason. Almost as if they like it that poor people have more kids because then it just cheapens the labor pool and ultimately lowers wages. They need workers and it keeps the poor poor. How you gonna save anything if you're raising kids?

2. A mass promotional initiative/push or whatever you want to call it announcing this initiative. This should be coming from black community leaders not white people so blacks don't get offended and call it racism. Tell them, "no arguing and no excuses". Despite all the racism that has been perpetrated on them, that's no excuse. Stop speaking eubonics only. If you want to talk like that with friends fine but insist your kids can speak English too. If you can't raise a good kid, see number 1. IUD's.

3. Teach your citizens how to act with cops. Like MLK was passive. Cops today aren't beating MLK blacks. They're beating Malcomb X brothers. Stop being militant with the cops. You should want tough cops too fighting crime in your neighborhood. If they are fucking with you, what does that say about you? Stop defending people who won't put their hands up when told or freeze when told. I would expect a major beating and to be arrested if I ran from the cops or a resisting arrest if I don't do what I am told. Those are our/your cops. They are not the enemy. Yes they need to be cleaned up and trained and cameras. I/We aren't arguing with you about the problems on our side. We're talking about the black community.

I went to an all black school. Only 3 of us whites in the entire school. I know black kids don't get an equal education. So stop having 4 kids you can't afford if you live in these places. Take your IUD, save $ and move to a better neighborhood. And don't bring crime with you, which is happening in Metro Detroit.

4. Start voting more. If black people really care and want to matter, show up and vote every 2 years. This goes for poor whites too.

5. Start calling the cops on criminals in your neighborhood. I don't know of any murderers in my neighborhood. Many of your young black men know who the criminals are. Teach them snitches aren't bitches. They have anonymous tip lines you can call. Maybe the cops won't do anything right away but they'll put that person on a list. My buddy is crazy and he's been mentioned 47 times in police reports. Don't think they don't keep track nowadays with computers. They do.

Every day on the news we hear about violent crime in Detroit. Maybe 1 murder/death/kill in my home town in the last 10 years. White people don't have an epidemic. Black people do. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

And I suspect none of what I'm saying will be done. Black people will protest maybe riot, this will die down and go away, in 2 years black people who protested won't show up to vote and the birth rates and crime will continue to be bad in the hoods of America and it will continue to be ignored. Why? Victim mentality and defensive.

Jackie Robinson didn't give up because he wasn't being treated fair. Take a page out of his book.

Wake up fool.

The fact that you and your dad agree with conservatives only tells me what I have said about you all along. You are a racist. You keep saying you agree there has been racism but in the next breath you turn around and say that there are no good African nations that are all Black. Thats pretty idiotic to be truthful because you cant name one good European country that's all white either. There are plenty of African nations that are good and are predominantly Black Africans This is despite the racist polices practiced by the US and other European countries in Africa that you claim you are aware of. Your assertion that this is not true makes you either incredibly ignorant or a racist. Which one do you feel you fit in?

I don't think I said that stuff wasn't true. I'm saying, put all that stuff aside and start controlling what you can control. I don't want to get off subject on all the great predominantly black societies. Of course I think that would be a short list. In fact you didn't even name one. Why? And do you know why no African nations are all that great? Their governments are very corrupt. Much like Kwami in Detroit or Nagen in Louisiana or Marion Berry in DC. And black people re elected these guys after knowing they were corrupt.

"there has been racism & there are no good African nations that are all Black" have nothing to do with each other.

Germany or England or Switzerland are 3 great countries.

Forum List

Back