Black Lives Matter threatens to assassinate the police!

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
The enemy within....BLM and ANTIFA....

They took over the education system a while back, so we have to deal with that also. Going back to Saul Alinsky. China is also using this to their advantage and not to mention the Soros of the world. Many of those people in charge of the corporations were brainwashed with the Saul Alinsky manafesto.

Oh boy they gettting mad now? TAlk about out of line for a justified shooting.

They should be arrested. It seems to be the in thing these days to have no self control, be rude, make threats, lie, slander, promote conspiracy theories.

..BLM never made sense except that blacks ARE more violent/stupid/etc
they commit violent crimes at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates--if you want the proof/links, just ask--
remember = FACTS/truth --NOT hate

they commit violent crimes at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates--if you want the proof/links, just ask--

To be fair I think it mostly is American blacks. If you meet and know people from say Kenya, they are totally different. I think the Americans ones live the victim mentality, not all but many and this is a lot due to the MSM and WOKE culture also. They really brainwash the black americans. Not to their benefit either, this is a problem caused by the PTB.

If one guy talking shit is enough condemn an entire movement then it's also OK to condemn all cops as murderers. You want to play that game? You want to be as stupid as this loudmouth jackass?
hahhahahaha - wrong
..blacks commit violent crimes at much higher rates--it is UNDENIABLE blacks have a much bigger problem with crime compared to whites
..the BLM leader ADMITTED it!!!!!!! and don't try to double talk it
BLM LEADER says they DESERVE to burn and STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!
STFU!! you have been blown away--I provide evidence--you babble crap
BLM wants to KILL white people:

Last edited:

Oh boy they gettting mad now? TAlk about out of line for a justified shooting.
BLM is serving as the Nazis SA---like the Nazi SA, they are and will be attacking more cops. Everyone should arm themselves and make their decisions now---will you defend a cop if he needs it or not.

You really love to stir shit.. How American.
as it says, I LOVE to post FACTS like below-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
1619470187422.png

You really love to stir shit.. How American.
FACTS---HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
...you really love to babble crap..how American

They took over the education system a while back, so we have to deal with that also. Going back to Saul Alinsky. China is also using this to their advantage and not to mention the Soros of the world. Many of those people in charge of the corporations were brainwashed with the Saul Alinsky manafesto.

Did you know Soros was 9 years old when WW2 began? What is you duty as an American and a patriot?

Did you know Soros was 9 years old when WW2 began? What is you duty as an American and a patriot?
Yep he was a 9 year old psychopath who would then go on to aid the nazis in finding other jews to collect "the reward" which was usually 30% plus of the jews property. It was quite lucreative to turn in jews to the nazis and then go collect your reward. No wonder Soros got so rich so fast.

Yes he was in Nazi Germany, which is why I don't understand why he has become like them. He took that information he learned during Nazi Germany and using it to his own advantage.

My duty is to inform the American Republic. I have already fought the physical war, now the war must be fought with the pen peacefully. I would like to mention these wars we were in were fraudulent wars also!

Forum List

Back