Zone1 Elementary kids forced to say ‘Black Lives Matter’ under the threat of violence: police

That was all you used to whine about was black folks receiving scholarships.

So why is it that black folks have to highest unemployment rate if they are getting all the jobs, history shows us what you are posting is bullshit. Black folks have been on the receiving end of racism and discrimination in this country since it was founded.
There are several reasons. One, "black folk" tend to have criminal records (at least one third of black men have been in prison (prison, not jail). Employers tend to not hire people with felony convictions on their records. Two, for many reasons, some valid, some not valid, black Americans tend to have lower educations than other ethnicities, even lower than Latinos. Any black person who has a decent education, no criminal record and even presents a minimally cooperative attitude can find a job. With a tiny bit of effort, they can find a postal office or governmental job that has great benefits, great pay and job security that people in the private sector only dream of.

There are several reasons. One, "black folk" tend to have criminal records (at least one third of black men have been in prison (prison, not jail). Employers tend to not hire people with felony convictions on their records. Two, for many reasons, some valid, some not valid, black Americans tend to have lower educations than other ethnicities, even lower than Latinos. Any black person who has a decent education, no criminal record and even presents a minimally cooperative attitude can find a job. With a tiny bit of effort, they can find a postal office or governmental job that has great benefits, great pay and job security that people in the private sector only dream of.
What's the maximum effective range of an excuse?

That was all you used to whine about was black folks receiving scholarships.

So why is it that black folks have to highest unemployment rate if they are getting all the jobs, history shows us what you are posting is bullshit. Black folks have been on the receiving end of racism and discrimination in this country since it was founded.
If what you say is true, explain this article.

Two, for many reasons, some valid, some not valid, black Americans tend to have lower educations than other ethnicities, even lower than Latinos. Any black person who has a decent education, no criminal record and even presents a minimally cooperative attitude can find a job.
I can't agree that there are reasons that are "not valid," whatever that means, for blacks to have bad educations. If they act up in school, call it "acting white" to get good grades and study and beat other blacks up who do it, and leave school early and don't work on their education, it's all on them, all the time.

I can't agree that there are reasons that are "not valid," whatever that means, for blacks to have bad educations. If they act up in school, call it "acting white" to get good grades and study and beat other blacks up who do it, and leave school early and don't work on their education, it's all on them, all the time.
And if the teachers don’t give a crap and don’t even try to teach, it’s hard to get a decent education. not impossible, but hard. The me that’s a valid reason for a poor education.

Please show us all the schools where teachers are being beaten and murdered by elementary school kids.

Here's a particularly nice one:

“I was helping there, and the behaviors were very physical and did get sexual at one point when we were transporting the student. He did reach out and grab me in my private area.”

The student was just five years old, but he had been repeatedly grabbing the private areas of girls in his classroom for much of the early part of the school year.

“At this point when this happened, it had been at least two weeks of responding to this student being physical all day long,” she explains. “I would go home with bruises up and down my legs, up and down my arms. That’s how physical the days were.”

But now she had been violated, and the trauma from the assault left her physically ill. She began showing symptoms of both anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder, and with each passing day, they grew worse.

She knew that the student, who was just a kindergartener, didn’t fully understand the deep physical and emotional harm he had caused her and his fellow classmates by groping them, but she still felt victimized—especially after the Menomonee Falls School District refused to take her assault seriously or even discipline the student.

So you are telling MizMolly that a grown woman can't handle a 5yr old child.

1. Special needs children in meltdowns often show extreme strength

2. Most of us in elementary schools are female. I am very small, less than 100 lbs. That USED to be okay; I don't have a physical job. But now am I expected to be able to 'take on' my young children, physically?

Why should this be so?

These animals should be removed from school until it can be proven that they have learned to behave like human beings.

Here's a particularly nice one:

“I was helping there, and the behaviors were very physical and did get sexual at one point when we were transporting the student. He did reach out and grab me in my private area.”

The student was just five years old, but he had been repeatedly grabbing the private areas of girls in his classroom for much of the early part of the school year.

“At this point when this happened, it had been at least two weeks of responding to this student being physical all day long,” she explains. “I would go home with bruises up and down my legs, up and down my arms. That’s how physical the days were.”

But now she had been violated, and the trauma from the assault left her physically ill. She began showing symptoms of both anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder, and with each passing day, they grew worse.

She knew that the student, who was just a kindergartener, didn’t fully understand the deep physical and emotional harm he had caused her and his fellow classmates by groping them, but she still felt victimized—especially after the Menomonee Falls School District refused to take her assault seriously or even discipline the student.
That boy has been molested.
1. Special needs children in meltdowns often show extreme strength

2. Most of us in elementary schools are female. I am very small, less than 100 lbs. That USED to be okay; I don't have a physical job. But now am I expected to be able to 'take on' my young children, physically?

Why should this be so?
And some special needs children are BIG. It's uncommon, but I have known 6' middle schoolers. I work with a guy who was 6'2" and 300lbs on his first day of high school...and mistaken for an employee! (He's 6'8" as an adult.)

Forum List

Back