Black Lives Matter teens attack marine.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Decorated Marine Vet Attacked at McDonalds

Christopher Marquez, 30, an Iraq War vet, told the Washington Post he was eating in a back corner of the restaurant on Friday when a group of teens and young men approached his table.

"They saw me and crowded around ... and they started asking me if I believed black lives matter,” Marquez told the paper. “I was ignoring them, then they started calling me racist."

At that point, Marquez said he left the McDonald's, but was knocked unconscious by a blow to his head. When he came to, his pants were ripped and his wallet, which contained $400 in cash, three credit cards and VA medical card among other items, was missing.

DeAnthony Mason, manager of the McDonald’s, reviewed security footage and told Marquez that he was hit on the side of the head before the other teens converged on his body to take his belongings, The Daily Caller reports.

Um. No. Black lives don't matter and this is why.

Decorated Marine Vet Attacked at McDonalds

Christopher Marquez, 30, an Iraq War vet, told the Washington Post he was eating in a back corner of the restaurant on Friday when a group of teens and young men approached his table.

"They saw me and crowded around ... and they started asking me if I believed black lives matter,” Marquez told the paper. “I was ignoring them, then they started calling me racist."

At that point, Marquez said he left the McDonald's, but was knocked unconscious by a blow to his head. When he came to, his pants were ripped and his wallet, which contained $400 in cash, three credit cards and VA medical card among other items, was missing.

DeAnthony Mason, manager of the McDonald’s, reviewed security footage and told Marquez that he was hit on the side of the head before the other teens converged on his body to take his belongings, The Daily Caller reports.

Um. No. Black lives don't matter and this is why.
obama helped all this happen, I'm sure that he will never call for cooler heads to prevail or tell those muther fuckers to cut it out

They (BLM) have been handed their own ropes and have done a mighty fine job of hanging themselves. Fuckers approach me and ask me that stupid question, they are gonna get a big assed surprise when I ask them if THEIR lives matter. Fuckers. Punks. Thugs. Assholes. Pisses me off.

Forum List

Back