So Moving: Sonogram Shows Twin Holding Dying Brothers Hand In Womb

Stories like this are moving the country in the right direction. We won't have a turn around on abortion until we capture the hearts and minds of the American people.

• Banned
God works in mysterious ways. Nice to know the twin sister is there for her brother.

Sonogram Shows Twin Holding Dying Brother's Hand Inside Womb
Such banality from the Fuck Wit McGarrett.......one of the 48% of Americans that don't vote at Election time.....Go Away YOU BORE
Go away idiot. I've been voting for decades on end!
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fuck Me that is a surprise,if that is the case,how come you talk so much Shit then..........Monkey Man

Play Loudly Stevie Boy,a song for you,should be able to hold your and the Blackrooks attention span for 3 odd minutes..LOL........>>>>>So much for You implying the Obama's are Monkeys/Apes, you Twat

Last edited:
That sonogram is about as conclusive as one of those jesus on toast images crazy people see.

I wonder how much longer for the mom until her delivery. Was it said how much longer she has? Forgive me if I missed it.

God bless you and her and the twins always!!!

Holly

Where are you Snouter? I've called you out. Look at the photo and ask yourself whether there's a difference between you and him.

Forum List

Back