Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

Nice photo for the 17th century!
painted portrait or camera obscura (a tracing of a projected image)
Looks like a photograph to me. If it is a painted portrait, then it is quite amazing.
I suspect that the photo we see is not of the actual black slave owner that has become a topic of this discusion.
It is a photo of Lewis Hayden

Lewis Hayden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who cares

had you been so concerned when the democrats at the DNC Convention

used the Russian black sea fleet to honor the vets

--LOL
I'm sure lots of people care. When it come to history, if there is a picture of the historical figure it's kind of nice if it is an actually picture of the person. Otherwise, leave the picture off. That being said, I'm sure that no one on this thread is responsible for that photo shop work with the captions, it just something being spread around.
Instead of rediculing me for pointing the descripancy, how about a thank you.....and then move on.
Well you could always complain to the guy who made the meme...as I didn't....it's these small things that make people believe that the person pointing them out has OCD!

Looks like a photograph to me. If it is a painted portrait, then it is quite amazing.
I suspect that the photo we see is not of the actual black slave owner that has become a topic of this discusion.

Damn, you mean they couldn't find a picture of someone from 1650 so they used one from 1810 instead... why those guys tried to fool us....BUT was the information correct?.... Seems when you Progs do this shit, you ALWAYS forget about the facts!
I was not trying to challenge that Anthony Johnson was not a black slave owner; however, why try to pass a photo of someone else as him?
As an example of what he might have looked like 350 years ago?
And he may have looked very different. Probably never dressed up in a suit like the black 19th century congressman Lewis Hayden.

Damn, you mean they couldn't find a picture of someone from 1650 so they used one from 1810 instead... why those guys tried to fool us....BUT was the information correct?.... Seems when you Progs do this shit, you ALWAYS forget about the facts!
I was not trying to challenge that Anthony Johnson was not a black slave owner; however, why try to pass a photo of someone else as him?
And he may have looked very different. Probably never dressed up in a suit like the black 19th century congressman Lewis Hayden.
He very well may have!

He very well may have!
Oh...probably like identical twins.

Nice photo for the 17th century!

who cares

--LOL
I'm sure lots of people care. When it come to history, if there is a picture of the historical figure it's kind of nice if it is an actually picture of the person. Otherwise, leave the picture off. That being said, I'm sure that no one on this thread is responsible for that photo shop work with the captions, it just something being spread around.
Instead of rediculing me for pointing the descripancy, how about a thank you.....and then move on.

dont be absurd

there isnt anyone with even the smallest amount of common sense who thinks this is the actual picture of Anthony Johnson

--LOL

who cares

--LOL

dont be absurd

there isnt anyone with even the smallest amount of common sense who thinks this is the actual picture of Anthony Johnson

--LOL
You do protest too much!

who cares

--LOL

dont be absurd

--LOL
You do protest too much!

--LOL

project much

you are the one who was protesting

i said who the fuck cares

This election will determine the outcome of this. A Clinton regime will be more than happy to oblige the "request" in return for continued support.
You will not be sued. You will not be asked to fill out a questionnaire to determine your responsibility in the matter. Your "share" will simply be taxed out of your paycheck before you even see your paycheck.

Another thing to mention. Even though are rights are not to be infringed upon, Clinton has made it quite clear that she can and intends to "regulate" < her word, our rights. Which is infringing, but her liberal Supreme Court appointees will have no problem with it.

This election may be the most important election in the history of this country. It is America vs Global. Just 4 more years of immigration alone, will set this country on a path to ruination from which we will not recover.

"The agenda calls for an end to the death penalty, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution, and the "demilitarization" of police departments"It seeks reparations for lasting harms caused to African-Americans of slavery and investment in education and jobs."

Blog: Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

Bring guns, it'll be fun.

You know, after careful consideration, I've decided to "self-identify" as black, and am eagerly awaiting my reparations payment from the Jackass Party coffers!!!!

Black people already get reparations, it's called welfare and food stamps.

Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

iu

Forum List

Back