Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

They'll have to come take my money......and my guns.

well that is the plan they have

perhaps you've noticed the

anti law anti cop theme they espouse

along with their candidate

hillanticop-i8434.jpg

Anyone ever hear of the concept of "root cause"? Root cause was Africa. Or, perhaps we should call it "Roots' Cause"? I remember as an 8 year old watching Roots and seeing old, fat, swasbucklling white men capturing clearly better in shape African men to keep as slaves. Really? Was it that easy for old scurvy, gout ridden pouch bellies to go to Africa and grab anyone they wanted? Methinks not. Clearly, these white thugs had to have had some assistance.

the first legal slave owner in America was black so they should sue themselves
first_slave.jpg
Nice photo for the 17th century!

negro stole my bicycle when I was a teen.
which one of you blue gums are sending me a check for a new one

Anyone ever hear of the concept of "root cause"? Root cause was Africa. Or, perhaps we should call it "Roots' Cause"? I remember as an 8 year old watching Roots and seeing old, fat, swasbucklling white men capturing clearly better in shape African men to keep as slaves. Really? Was it that easy for old scurvy, gout ridden pouch bellies to go to Africa and grab anyone they wanted? Methinks not. Clearly, these white thugs had to have had some assistance.

first_slave.jpg

Sounds like Anthony Johnson's decendents should be on the hook for reparations? He pushed an African tradition on America. At least, America was smart enough to stop.

first_slave.jpg
painted portrait or camera obscura (a tracing of a projected image)

first_slave.jpg
Looks like a photograph to me. If it is a painted portrait, then it is quite amazing.
I suspect that the photo we see is not of the actual black slave owner that has become a topic of this discusion.

first_slave.jpg
Looks like a photograph to me. If it is a painted portrait, then it is quite amazing.
I suspect that the photo we see is not of the actual black slave owner that has become a topic of this discusion.
It is a photo of Lewis Hayden

Lewis Hayden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first_slave.jpg

Damn, you mean they couldn't find a picture of someone from 1650 so they used one from 1810 instead... why those guys tried to fool us....BUT was the information correct?.... Seems when you Progs do this shit, you ALWAYS forget about the facts!

Do the blacks and Indians that owned slaves have to pay too, or just white people that owned nary a slave? And will the Muslims be paying, cause they still own and sell them. just sayin...

I am not paying shit. Brown skin Mediteraneans did not own Black Slaves in America.

first_slave.jpg

Sounds like Anthony Johnson's decendents should be on the hook for reparations? He pushed an African tradition on America. At least, America was smart enough to stop.

well the Americans except for the democrats

Do the blacks and Indians that owned slaves have to pay too, or just white people that owned nary a slave? And will the Muslims be paying, cause they still own and sell them. just sayin...

I am not paying shit. Brown skin Mediteraneans did not own Black Slaves in America.

Whoop there it is. When my great grandfather brought his daughters from the Ukraine he didn't own slaves so fuck you guys?

Now my great uncle who came over on the same boat and fell in love with my Ukrainian great aunt didn't own a slave. He was Italian.Never owned a slave.

So fuck you guys.

Sue me. Go ahead and fucking sue me. See you in court because I never owned one of you. Go fuck yourselves.

I think that's what it boils down to. I didn't own you or any of your relatives. FUCKING STOP WHINING.

first_slave.jpg

who cares

had you been so concerned when the democrats at the DNC Convention

used the Russian black sea fleet to honor the vets

--LOL

Damn, you mean they couldn't find a picture of someone from 1650 so they used one from 1810 instead... why those guys tried to fool us....BUT was the information correct?.... Seems when you Progs do this shit, you ALWAYS forget about the facts!
I was not trying to challenge that Anthony Johnson was not a black slave owner; however, why try to pass a photo of someone else as him?

I was not trying to challenge that Anthony Johnson was not a black slave owner; however, why try to pass a photo of someone else as him?
As an example of what he might have looked like 350 years ago?

who cares

had you been so concerned when the democrats at the DNC Convention

used the Russian black sea fleet to honor the vets

--LOL
I'm sure lots of people care. When it come to history, if there is a picture of the historical figure it's kind of nice if it is an actually picture of the person. Otherwise, leave the picture off. That being said, I'm sure that no one on this thread is responsible for that photo shop work with the captions, it just something being spread around.
Instead of rediculing me for pointing the descripancy, how about a thank you.....and then move on.

Forum List

Back