Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

It's funny how everybody has different pipe dreams when they smoke dope.

White frat boys dream of pretty young blonde girls.

White sorority girls dream of rich frat boys and a big house.

Latino's dream of jobs and tacos.

Asians dream of education and technical training.

Negroes want a free ride.

Funny !!

:D
I dream of my own pot plantation.............first you get the pot, then you get the money, then you get the women...............

I have a guy across the road doing that. I'm about to bust him. :lol:

"The agenda calls for an end to the death penalty, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution, and the "demilitarization" of police departments"It seeks reparations for lasting harms caused to African-Americans of slavery and investment in education and jobs."

Blog: Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

Bring guns, it'll be fun.

Oh, and speaking of imprisoning the blacks...

Didn't Hillary call them "super predators", and have her philandering husband lock a lot of them up with his crime bill???

Maybe the Clintons could be so kind as to donate the money from their charity to help the Democrats out with those reparations...

Funny !!

That's funny as if whites had slaves because they were hard workers lls

really ?
One would have thought all the slaves would have died off, by now

Funny !!

I dream of my own pot plantation.............first you get the pot, then you get the money, then you get the women...............

I am waiting on legalization..Got 43 acres, justa waiting.........

Anyone ever hear of the concept of "root cause"? Root cause was Africa. Or, perhaps we should call it "Roots' Cause"? I remember as an 8 year old watching Roots and seeing old, fat, swasbucklling white men capturing clearly better in shape African men to keep as slaves. Really? Was it that easy for old scurvy, gout ridden pouch bellies to go to Africa and grab anyone they wanted? Methinks not. Clearly, these white thugs had to have had some assistance.
Only 6% of slaves captured in Africa were sold in America. The rest went to other countries. Americans did not capture slaves but bought them from Black slave traders. The slave traders bought them from Black warlords who captured them in battle or kidnapped them. This article merely touches on the workings of the slave trade in Africa.

Slave Trade:

the African Connection, ca 1788

The labor-intensive agriculture of the New World demanded a large workforce. Crops such as sugar cane, tobacco and cotton required an unlimited and inexpensive supply of strong backs to assure timely production for the European market. Slaves from Africa offered the solution. The slave trade between Western Africa and the America's reached its peak in the mid-18th century when it is estimated that over 80,000 Africans annually crossed the Atlantic to spend the rest of their lives in chains. Of those who survived the voyage, the final destination of approximately 40% was the Caribbean Islands. Thirty-eight percent ended up in Brazil, 17% in Spanish America and 6% in the United States.

slavetrade1.jpg

Young boys wait to be loaded
aboard a slave ship
It was a lucrative business. A slave purchased on the African coast for the equivalent of 14 English pounds in bartered goods in 1760 could sell for 45 pounds in the American market.

A slave's journey to a life of servitude often began in the interior of Africa with his or her capture as a prize of war, as tribute given by a weak tribal state to a more powerful one, or by outright kidnapping by local traders. European slave traders rarely ventured beyond Africa's coastal regions. The African interior was riddled with disease, the natives were often hostile and the land uncharted. The Europeans preferred to stay in the coastal region and have the natives bring the slaves to them.

"Most of the Negroes shipped off from the coast of Africa are kidnapped."

African Slave Trade, 1788

Why should the blacks get what they gave the Jews?

And the Indians?

And the Chinese?

perhaps they should go after the families that owned slaves
like Gore and Carter

new agenda?
so they gave up the anti-cop rhetoric that created
a culture of hate strong enough to kill cops ambush style?

At least now Queen Hillary can stop supporting them for the wrong reasons

Funny !!

I am waiting on legalization..Got 43 acres, justa waiting.........

Senor Moonglow. I am an expert in the growth of plants. I am known as the tinydancer. I think you need me.

:lmao:

Anyone ever hear of the concept of "root cause"? Root cause was Africa. Or, perhaps we should call it "Roots' Cause"? I remember as an 8 year old watching Roots and seeing old, fat, swasbucklling white men capturing clearly better in shape African men to keep as slaves. Really? Was it that easy for old scurvy, gout ridden pouch bellies to go to Africa and grab anyone they wanted? Methinks not. Clearly, these white thugs had to have had some assistance.

the first legal slave owner in America was black so they should sue themselves

the first legal slave owner in America was black so they should sue themselves
first_slave.jpg

King Shaka Zulu's armies slaughtered over a million at least, caused massive famines and displaced entire rival kingdoms in south east africa many of whom were captured and given as slaves. It was one of the worst things in the history of Africa. Similarly, the Benin empire in West Africa used slavery to get rid of their enemies.

People just dont want to admit its always been a dog eat dog world, now they want to judge everything by todays standards, its about the $$$ and also because people just love to bitch and have a chip on their shoulder, it gives so much more meaning to life

does their proposal allow to net out monies
they may have received from gov't programs already

Is this like compensatory damages?
Will the families that owned slaves, say Gore or Carter
be able to net out from some "award", say food, clothes and shelter ?

Forum List

Back